• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pure coincidence

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
So humans were created by no more than pure coincidence,the enzymes and proteins just came together at the correct time life's version of winning the lottery.

Yes well I think you will find that for evolution to occur creation had to happen and the creation was pure coincidence something in the right time at the right place.

Yes well I think you will find that for evolution to occur creation had to happen and the creation was pure coincidence something in the right time at the right place.
Evolution, broadly defined, essentially goes back to the beginning. First there was astrophysical/chemical evolution, then biological evolution, then cultural.

And on some other planet, the creatures with tentacles took over their world and became advanced culture, beliving in none god-like things as that was not a part of their culture...

Heh, that is an interesting point! Do try to find a documentary serial called "Future is Wild". Its goes over to a point where squids may take over the world in few millions of years. Its visioned by professors!

I don't want to spoil, but they would come on land...

Yea squids taking over the planet is far fetched but not as far fetched as little men in space ships from another planet.
That really is for whack Jobs.

Yea squids taking over the planet is far fetched but not as far fetched as little men in space ships from another planet.
That really is for whack Jobs.
😀 No, look at our astronauts. Our own experience shows human(oid) life can attain high intelligence and spacefaring status. It happened here and could have happened elsewhere; the vast majority of reported occupants are in fact "little men" in flying craft.

The reason they are called experimental is because they are not yet perfected and may never be.
The unusual occupants are people seeing what they want to see,these are the same I want to believe crowd who think a flying saucer really crashed at Roswell.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The reason they are called experimental is because they are not yet perfected and may never be.

😆 Not yet perfected…after 70 years plus and the fantastic flight performances of so many???!! Or, if they may never be funding would've been terminated decades ago.

The unusual occupants are people seeing what they want to see,these are the same I want to believe crowd who think a flying saucer really crashed at Roswell.
The "I want to believe crowd" base their conclusion on the testimony of those who were there, including a base intel officer

What I suggest you do is listen to the latest episode of the Paracast, most serious researchers ( serious researchers not the wack Jobs) now believe that the phenomenon is caused by a dimensional component we do not understand.
This phenomenon they conclude not only impose a reality that both it and the experiencer wants or any combination of said phenomenon.
This includes serious UFO researchers like Jacques Vallee.

What I suggest you do is listen to the latest episode of the Paracast, most serious researchers ( serious researchers not the wack Jobs) now believe that the phenomenon is caused by a dimensional component we do not understand.

??? But you just said UFOs are just experimental craft.

This phenomenon they conclude not only impose a reality that both it and the experiencer wants or any combination of said phenomenon.
This includes serious UFO researchers like Jacques Vallee.
I've known of his views for 50 years but what is "the phenomenon" if not ET?? IMO there's no need to invoke a "dimensional component" if an advanced civilization is capable of mental manipulation. And physical evidence indicates a phenomenon interacting with our own physical reality hence part of it.

Back