• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pure coincidence

Well I doubt it's a phenomenon originating from another planet Gene,but as you say we are all guessing.
However,the nuts and bolts crowd who will consider no other options have just got their heads buried in the sand.

Well I doubt it's a phenomenon originating from another planet Gene,
What's so impossible about origination from another planet?? Even we have begun to travel in space; have we begun to travel to "other dimensions"?? Thousands of exoplanets are now known: what "other dimensions" are even verified??

but as you say we are all guessing.
I wouldn't be so sure the government is….

However,the nuts and bolts crowd

Experimental gov't aircraft are not nuts and bolts??:) The phenomenon may produce holograms or illusions, but physical effects argue it is, at its core, physical.

who will consider no other options have just got their heads buried in the sand.

Inasmuch as the ETH remains the most parsimonious answer, this should be said of those who dismiss all possibility of it.

Firstly I have every right because it is my opinion and secondly what I said was that a lot of sightings were misidentified experimental aircraft. I also said that if there is any solid aircraft they are more likely to be dimensional, but most I believe are purely psychological or conciseness based.
If you don't like my opinion ignore it,but it seems to me that you are more concerned with me not agreeing with your opinion.
I think that speaks volumes about your state of mind.

What's so impossible about origination from another planet?? Even we have begun to travel in space; have we begun to travel to "other dimensions"?? Thousands of exoplanets are now known: what "other dimensions" are even verified??

I wouldn't be so sure the government is….

Experimental gov't aircraft are not nuts and bolts??:) The phenomenon may produce holograms or illusions, but physical effects argue it is, at its core, physical.

Inasmuch as the ETH remains the most parsimonious answer, this should be said of those who dismiss all possibility of it.
I do not dismiss ETH out of hand however I simply believe that all phenomenon are on the balance of probability explained in other ways.

Firstly I have every right because it is my opinion
You didn't state it as an opinion but as a fact.

and secondly what I said was that a lot of sightings were misidentified experimental aircraft.

What documentation can you present indicating UFO sightings coincided with the flights of experimental craft, at any time in the past 74 years?

I also said that if there is any solid aircraft they are more likely to be dimensional,
More likely?? So "other dimensions" are verified and known to be a source of life and intelligence whereas planets are less likely to be??

but most I believe are purely psychological or conciseness based.

And that accounts for physical evidence….

If you don't like my opinion ignore it,but it seems to me that you are more concerned with me not agreeing with your opinion.
I think that speaks volumes about your state of mind.
I'm concerned about your irrational rejection of the most parsimonious view. I can't prove it absolutely but it is most reasonable. It speaks volumes about people's instinctive fears of the ETH--its likely major impact on society if confirmed--that they grasp at straws--anything and everything else, no matter how ludicrously improbable.

My point would be that there is a phenomenon, likely physical. Beyond that, we are making guesses unless we have some way to prove its origin.

I really wish more people would read The Alien Grand Design. The phenomenon has actually planned it this way. For decades already, and for more decades to come, ETs have been conditioning us to accept their reality. ET visitors has been the general interpretation--fully intended of course--but the phenomenon doesn't want us to be certain of this now or for a while yet. It deliberately confuses us, to "keep us guessing" or at least be unsure, for now. The reason is that the ultimate impact, stemming from certainty, must be long delayed, until requisite conditions exist. While acclimation (hence many ET appearances) is needed, to inure us to visitors, premature full revelation could derail the very processes culminating in the requisite conditions.…Hence the prolonged, interim semi-confusion or "mess."

I trust it's not the same person, but there is a Tim Donovan also listed as author of some explicit books too. Do you know anything about him?

I have always said that if someone shows me real evidence,not books not stories but real physical evidence I will immediately say I was wrong.
I would actually be very happy to know we had space fairing race's coming to visit.
The chances of it happening? 0

I have always said that if someone shows me real evidence,not books not stories but real physical evidence I will immediately say I was wrong.
There is ample physical evidence of various kinds--never debunked hence apparently real--even if it isn't as conclusive as a spacecraft.

I would actually be very happy to know we had space fairing race's coming to visit.
😃No I don't think you would be…You typify those who, instinctively fearing the impact of ET, are adamant it can't be that. See what you wrote below.

The chances of it happening? 0
Yes in the near future. But in several decades….:)

There is ample physical evidence of various kinds--never debunked hence apparently real--even if it isn't as conclusive as a spacecraft.

😃No I don't think you would be…You typify those who, instinctively fearing the impact of ET, are adamant it can't be that. See what you wrote below.

Yes in the near future. But in several decades….:)
In several decades hopefully they will have discovered what causes the phenomenon by scientific means,and they will then say "do you remember the time people used to think these were Aliens from other planets?'
When there were people who would hide behind pseudonym's with stupid names because they hadn't the balls to reveal their true identity to give their opinion.

In several decades hopefully they will have discovered what causes the phenomenon by scientific means,and they will then say "do you remember the time people used to think these were Aliens from other planets?'
"They will then say" ---so you are certain it can't be ET.
they hadn't the balls to reveal their true identity to give their opinion.
Go ahead and reveal the identity of the MUFON people you call deviants. Accuse them publicly.

"They will then say" ---so you are certain it can't be ET.

Go ahead and reveal the identity of the MUFON people you call deviants. Accuse them publicly.
Actually in 2020, MUFON's then International Director, Jan Harzan, was arrested, according a published report, for soliciting "sexual activity from a detective he believed was a 13-year-old girl."

He was promptly fired from the position.

His replacement (and predecessor), David MacDonald, has his own interesting history, with this old story explaining his business:

I've always wondered why so many people have so unwavering faith, that UFO:s must be the goverment?

I've never had such belief in capability of governments.

I've always wondered why so many people have so unwavering faith, that UFO:s must be the goverment?

I've never had such belief in capability of governments.
It's absurd, to say the least. If UFOs are government craft, and have been since '47, they'd have become the norm by now.
So why do people have "such unwavering faith" they're from the government? Same reason other people insist they're just a mental aberration, or are from some mysterious dimension: They instinctively realize if they're ET, present society is in jeopardy or ultimately doomed--precisely the view of The Alien Grand Design.

Back