• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Public Service Announcement

i can vouch for this product. i used it extensively last night.

got to hear Corey Stevens AND Tab Benoit in the same night.

does it come in lemon-lime flavour? strawberry, perhaps? ::)

Tequila, like Rum, actually has a taste of its own that you wouldn't want to mask. You may be thinking of Vodka, which has little taste and often comes in flavors or is mixed with a strong flavor like orange juice. Tequila is also unique in that it is he only spirit that actually makes you invisible after the fifth drink. Even a good single malt Scotch can't do that, no mater how much you pay for it.

Tequila, like Rum, actually has a taste of its own that you wouldn't want to mask....

nope, trust me. I don't mind masking the flavour of any alcohol ;).
tequila makes me think of margaritas, which is probably the only way I have ever had tequila. not much of a 'straight up' kind of drinker. don't even like my wine without something in it.

Tequila, like Rum, actually has a taste of its own that you wouldn't want to mask. You may be thinking of Vodka, which has little taste and often comes in flavors or is mixed with a strong flavor like orange juice. Tequila is also unique in that it is he only spirit that actually makes you invisible after the fifth drink. Even a good single malt Scotch can't do that, no mater how much you pay for it.

I'm right there with you on Tequila, Schuyler. Rum, meh. But, a good Tequila (100% blue agave) that is a Reposado or Añejo, man that is to die for. Really good stuff.

I am also a fan of decent bourbon or Tennessee whiskey. Some really nice stuff there.

don't even like my wine without something in it.

:eek::eek::eek: What could you possible put in wine to make it 'better?' My dear, that is sacrilege of the highest order. Blasphemy, I say! Robert Parker and Marvin Shanken would be horrified! I've a notion to turn you in to Wine Spectator magazine. Get help. And hurry!

(And for a good read try Billionaire's Vinegar; the story of the most expensive bottle of wine, by Benjamin Wallace. New York: Crown Books, 2008, 336pp. ISBN: 978-0307338778)

Back