• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Proof the Moon Landings were faked...on the moon???

Rumor has it there are millions of humans who live on the backside. There are mountains, snow, water, trains, cows.

Yeah I've got a little bungalow there, come around sometime... I'll show you how to milk the cows at 1/6 g, it's fun.

The lore says that you can take a tour on a shuttle bus or go skiing down the mountains then enjoy a visit to the Moon bowling alley were you get to bowl on the moon.

The lore says that you can take a tour on a shuttle bus or go skiing down the mountains then enjoy a visit to the Moon bowling alley were you get to bowl on the moon.

Absolutely! BTW I was the bowling Moon-Champion in the 899754¨9µ^ galactic year. I can prove it but my trophy is bound to another set of dimensions.

The burritos at Tia Maria's in downtown Goddard are not to be missed. I probably don't really want to know what they put in them, but they are, well, heavenly.

Have you tried a Moondog? or travelled to the Lunar Reataraunt and Lounge?

I've hardly been to the northern hemisphere at all, which is strange since that's where my employer's Galactic Headquarters is located. Anyway, I hear the drinks are really weak at the LR&L, so I'll only be going there if someone else is buying. The tequila prohibition is bad enough. Life is too short for weak drinks.

That moon-surface-up-to-command module rocket exhaust behaved precisely as a rocket engine would in a vacuum.

The tossed-up wheel dust from the lunar rover behaved as if it were in a vacuum too.

Van Allen belts? Use a polar exit-entry orbital path to avoid them.

I don't have a problem believing the moon landings took place.

-- Squirrel

Back