• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Proof? Life on Mars.

Yeah, I went there and looked at it. It does indeed appear out of place in the surrounding terrain, and quite odd. It appears to be a collection of multiple offset tubular or semi-tubular structures. Quite interesting!

I agree with the discoverer, it does look well maintained. The gardener is to be commended, in particular. I wonder if it's where they park those flying cars we see every now and then on Google Earth. They gotta keep 'em somewhere.

Very interesting. I can see a few other possibilities besides being a habitat or power station or some other artificial structure.
It could be pixilated white rocks.
Or pixilation due to no information or corrupted data in that area.
A bit of ice maybe?

I do know one thing FOR SURE;
If NASA decides to re-photograph the area, whether or not something really is there, nothing will show up on subsequent photos.

I went to google earth myself and put in the coordinates. The picture I saw was really out of focus and I couldn't really make much of it out. I don't have a real high end pc and no real tech skills. Still, it's interesting.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Yeah, I went there and looked at it. It does indeed appear out of place in the surrounding terrain, and quite odd. It appears to be a collection of multiple offset tubular or semi-tubular structures. Quite interesting!

Long time no see. :)

I went to google earth myself and put in the coordinates. The picture I saw was really out of focus and I couldn't really make much of it out. I don't have a real high end pc and no real tech skills. Still, it's interesting.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Long time no see. :)

What I first did was (This is more for all of you graphics artists out there, deff not the laymen, not sure if a laymen would even notice the subtle difference much. ) open photo-shop up, made a print screen of the video still at 2:22 and then copied to PS, I cropped the photo so the object was mainly centered, converted the color scale to 32 from 8, color, hue and contrast corrected the photo, layered the original color over the photo a few times, repeating to get a better flow of contrasting pixels, zoomed on the white objects which seemed most pronounced, used lasso tool to border each seemingly solid white object on the photo, basically touching up the white with an even whiter hue. ultimately defining the structure a little more. did the same lasso tool task for the rest of the white, albeit faded objects around the main body of white object, in an attempt to bring out some architectural outline like ramps etc. if any even exist. did the coloring again with a transparent white, exemplifying the off whiteness of the further, expanding structure....then used an even more transparent color to highlight the seemingly different white that surrounded all of this, as if they where roads, or paths, or highlighted whatever colors where very different from the surrounding landscape.
this is the result, close up, and copy and pasted on the enlarged view. oh yea, also darkened the landscape in general. I saved it in a reduced size to drop remaining pixels and whatnot.

unedited,

edited,

i only used the guys video...i deff am going to get my own photo, since my resoultion is much larger than his xp windows. does anyone know the coordinates? ok nvm just foun them, 71 49'19.73"N 29 33'06.53"W

This video got a Million hits I believe, it could be something or it could be nothing, but 99% of the population of this World can never find out anyways what it is. Mars is too far away.

Critics are now saying the CCD camera was hit by a cosmic ray from the side sliding across several pixels producing this image.

And light from Venus was refracted through a heat inversion layer through some swamp gas creating an image of a mirage artificial domes.

That last was just bullshit. ;p

Critics are now saying the CCD camera was hit by a cosmic ray from the side sliding across several pixels producing this image.

Does anyone have any photos, or links to photos that confirm the cosmic ray hypothesis?

No no no, It clearly is literally swamp gas from the man on the moons vacation vehicle hidden in the hollow crust of Mars. Dude has to dump his shit somewhere.

maybe its just a glitch.. who knows and other than the powers that be who can get a better image than the one there is now?
Interesting but all the same its just a white blob on a photo that could be anything really.

..and these were actually ment as a 'sort of' reply to Blowfish's 'paranormal tv' thread. Would be awesome if a mod could lift those over there, thanks in advance. :)

Thank you. :)

Chances are this is indeed a cosmic ray artifact marking up the picture.

But NASA is always real quick to poo-poo an anomaly on Mars.

Makes one wonder.

Back