• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Professional Behavior!

Freedom of speech becomes a moot point when there’s nobody listening anymore. This thread is seven months dormant but still pops up amongst the most recently active. Sad to see the once mighty Paracast end up like this. The Paracast has become paranormal podcasting’s Friends Reunited in an age of Instagram and Facebook. Sorry Gene but it’s time to put your server costs towards your living expenses. It’s been a great ride and you really did set the gold standard back in the day. I along with many others was a very happy paid-up subscriber. You’re flogging a dead horse though at this point.
I'm not a subscriber anymore either.

They're listening. That the forums are quiet is due to a number of reasons that I won't focus on right now., but not to disinterest. Indeed, it appears that forum traffic hasn't actually changed all that much. That's what the stats show.

As to the "Friends Reunited" statement, not sure what you mean.

We've introduced several guests new to the show in recent months, and more is coming.

Friends Reunited was a once-popular website that went the way of the steam traction engine, tin baths and the ZX81 when something better came along.

Back