• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Problems With Downloading Past Shows

exo_doc

Foolish Earthling
Is there some program I need to download or update? I haven't listened to an archived show in a month or so....did I miss some upgrade?

I know a lot of people that hate iTunes, but I can't say that. I love it. It does everything I need it too and it integrates so well into my home that has an iPad, an iPhone, two Macs, and an Apple TV, all running through my Apple Airport Extreme router. We also have a PC and an Android phone, but we prefer Apple stuff.

i have converted at least 20 "Mac Hating" people from pc to Mac and everyone has said "they had no idea Macs were so awesome." and if they had known that Macs were so awesome they would have switched years ago.

I have to say tho I am very unhappy with Apple right now because of the iCloud thing and it not being compatible with a PPC processor. I called Apple and complained that my computer was lasting too long. They said that was the first complaint of that nature and they were sorry.

That's the thing. I bought my iMac 4 years ago with a five year plan to switch in 2013, but it may last beyond that now because I upgraded to 4GB of RAM last year.
I must say that my wife's MacBook Air blows it out of the water in speed though, mainly because of that nice SSD.

Sorry for derailing.

On topic: iTunes good.

Back