• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Potential Guest: Ray Stanford

Jumpy

Paranormal Novice
After Chris O'Brien mentioned his name on the show along with some of the explosive evidence this guy may have, I decided to see what info was on the internet about who he is. From the interviews of him I listened to and what I read, it sounds like Stanford is sitting on some of the best evidence captured about the UFO phenomenon. I think the "fine toothed comb" of the Paracast should be raked over what he has in the way of evidence, what he has learned from it and what he plans to do with it. I mean the guy supposedly has good footage of small ships coming from a 1400 ft. "mother ship". He said something about having daylight pictures close enough to see inside a craft of something 3'-3 1/2' tall with a "bald head and pointed ears". That is a heavy remark coming from someone with a reputation for hard data.

Folks...we need Biedny more than ever on this one.

Jumpy I could not agree more. I assume youre referring to Greg Bishops interviews with Stanford?

The guy needs to basically put up of shut up at this point. Not saying he isnt to be trusted - not yet anyway. But Ive heard him talk up his photo and video material on two separate interviews with Greg, and if no one backs this up soon Im going to start getting really antsy. I get that Ray is probably old and might not have the equipment and or/money to digitise his stuff, but on the other hand I dont really get. He should make it happen.

As you said, either Ray is sitting on the smoking gun of visual evidence, or he is a liar/exaggerator. The good news is that Ray has extended and invitation to Greg to go down to his house and see all his stuff, and Greg is trying to find time to do it.

Maybe he could take David and they could get this thing happening.

Thanks for bringing this up.

The Ray Stanford story is fascinating, and in the next few weeks, I'll probably be talking to Ray directly, and when this happens, I'll ask him if he would consider inviting me to visit him and see some of this reported evidence. He's within a day's drive for me, and I'm more than willing to take the time to visit him and find out what's up. It looks like Chris O'Brien will help with this, so I'll report back when there's something to tell you all.

dB

As you said, either Ray is sitting on the smoking gun of visual evidence, or he is a liar/exaggerator.

Yep.. how many times have we heard this line before?

UFO guy: "I have irrefutable proof that blows the lid off this whole thing"

Skeptic: "Really? what kind of proof?"

UFO guy: "Photographs and film. Plus I have some material emitted by a UFO"

Skeptic: "Wow.. sounds great.. when did you gather all this evidence?"

UFO guy: "For the last X years of course" (insert 1 to 50 for X)

Skeptic: "Well that sounds fantastic.. so lets see the evidence"

UFO guy: (Pick one or more of the following)

A) "Oh I'm working on it - it will be out soon, I promise!"

B) "Well actually I sent the evidence to famous Lab X and they lost it or they told me it was destroyed in the testing process"

C) "I would but I don't know how to digitize or upload or use email or use the web" or " We are working on that but there is some mix-up with the web master or something.. I don't know I'm not into all that tech stuff"

D) "OH I'm not interested in doing that at this time.. I have nothing to prove. But hey you should check out my new book."

E) "I don't need to prove anything to you - my evidence was already proven to be authentic by famous video expert X"

F) "Well I would, but people would steal the evidence and it might pollute my many ongoing cases and field research."

G) "My high level NSA/CIA/Military connections have advised me not to at this time.

H) "Yea that's a great idea.. hmm.. maybe I should share my X years of research and irrefutable proof with the world. I'll get back to you when I get that stuff up. Hey have you read my new book yet?"

I) "Well researcher X took a look at it and he says it was definitely real. So that's good enough for me"

J) "Oh it's all up at my site already.. wait, you say those are dust blobs... well you must be a "skeptic" who refuses to believe anything or a government disinformation agent"

k) "Well I WOULD.. but we are in talks right now with media company X to do a whole book/movie thing so I have to wait until that comes out.. but don't worry, that project will shock the world when my story is finally told in full"

I listened to the Ray Stanford interview on Greg Bishops show last night. It was an interesting interview, Ray certainly made alot of claims on the show, so i hope for his sake he can back them up with the evidence.

The idea that the giant motherships,cigar shaped ufos are sometype of stargate(portal)is an interesting idea put forward by Ray.
I dont know, his claims are definately amazeing to listen to, but i want to see the evidence not the speak.

His claims are pretty amazing. I was very put off by his over the top reaction to a simple statement from Greg Bishop's co-host in the second interview.

His claims are pretty amazing. I was very put off by his over the top reaction to a simple statement from Greg Bishop's co-host in the second interview.

You mean "Walter" He's a very "interesting" guy himself. Claims to have a mentor or something in the intelligence community. Claims that a cave was found with glasses that let you see into the past or something totally out of left field. Cracked me up to hear those two true believers go at it over what evidence the Air Force would, or would not, fake.

If you get Ray Stanford on the show, get ready for another weird chapter in ufology. I listened to Greg Bishop's radio show and Ray made a number of fantastic claims. Nonetheless I hope his scientificly based evidence turns out alright.
In other areas I have doubts about the claims made, and wonder if Mr Stanford isn't suffering from Billy Meier syndrome. Many of the contactees are frauds according to Ray, but if you look up information on the internet, you'll notice that he was a 'contactee' himself, claiming contact with the 'brothers', filming UFOs on request, doing some channeling, getting chased by the MiB and so on. He also seems to have an uncanning ability to be in the right place and time for (self) damaging confessions or actions by other ufological figures.
One peculiar fellow if you ask me.

TerraX, always nice seeing you in these forums.

I'm listening to some of the Stanford interview with Ray right now, fairly odd stuff. Who knows what the deal is? I'll try to arrange a visit and see what's up with this fellow.

dB

You mean "Walter" He's a very "interesting" guy himself. Claims to have a mentor or something in the intelligence community. Claims that a cave was found with glasses that let you see into the past or something totally out of left field. Cracked me up to hear those two true believers go at it over what evidence the Air Force would, or would not, fake.

Yep that is who I meant... whoa had not heard this glasses story yet... hunh.

That's great David. He claims to have perfect pictures of UFO's including inside the craft. So let's hope he allows David to take a good look at them. I think its about time to show them if he's been holding most of them since the 50's.. Rays long winded MIB story seems more like govt. commie paranoia than UFO related.

Yep that is who I meant... whoa had not heard this glasses story yet... hunh.

Yea can't remember the full details.. I think it was one of the episodes where Greg was gone and some other guy was filling in. I was sort of listening along and Walter seemed to be normal.. then suddenly he went off the rails and went on about this secret cave and the magical glasses.. very weird and silly.

Greg's excludedmiddle website used to have more episodes linked than now.. Not sure how to track down that episode again until Greg posts all his old stuff up.

Just listened. Wow. I think Stanford has the potential to go ballistic like Bassett if you dare to disagree with him on anything.

Back