• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Possible Guest ? Richard D Hall.

AlienHunter

Skilled Investigator
I don't know if any of you guys know who this investigator is, but in the UK he is becoming quite well known. His documentaries that he makes are very interesting and I think he would be a great guest to have on the Paracast. His name is Richard D Hall, I started watching his stuff a little while back and it was really interesting as it dived into the human mutilation cover up and other strange events which have happened in the UK. You can find his stuff on YouTube and he also has a website you should visit if you're interested. RICHPLANET.NET - The Truth is Here, UFO Truth, Crimes of Government Truth

I don't know if any of you guys know who this investigator is, but in the UK he is becoming quite well known. His documentaries that he makes are very interesting and I think he would be a great guest to have on the Paracast. His name is Richard D Hall, I started watching his stuff a little while back and it was really interesting as it dived into the human mutilation cover up and other strange events which have happened in the UK. You can find his stuff on YouTube and he also has a website you should visit if you're interested. RICHPLANET.NET - The Truth is Here, UFO Truth, Crimes of Government Truth
He did an in-depth analysis of the Madeleine McCann case that was very interesting.Would be a good guest I believe.

I've invited him several times, including a FB request last week! He has never answered my emails or PMs... I guess we ain't good enough, or something (?)
Anybody over in the UK like to help us get Hall on the show? We (I) would sincerely enjoy a couple of hrs w/ him!

I am not familiar with Richard D Hall, I did a quick google search and found somebody called Richard H Hall* who was a Ufologist, does anyone know if they are related or is it just coincidence?

Re getting R.D Hall on the show: It might be worth asking George Wingfield as there is a chance he may know Richard D Hall (because they are both from the UK)

*Richard H. Hall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I'm not sure if H Hall is related. Richard D Hall is a different guy from Wales. From his shows he's quite an honest guy, seems to be quite upfront. If it was D Hall you messaged I don't see why he would hide from the opportunity at gaining more viewers and publicity for the investigations he has done. As for Richard "H" Hall, I have no clue, H Lives in England, and D lives in Wales and is the man I was speaking about.

I'm not sure if H Hall is related. Richard D Hall is a different guy from Wales. From his shows he's quite an honest guy, seems to be quite upfront. If it was D Hall you messaged I don't see why he would hide from the opportunity at gaining more viewers and publicity for the investigations he has done. As for Richard "H" Hall, I have no clue, H Lives in England, and D lives in Wales and is the man I was speaking about.

I believe R H Hall is deceased.

Thanks for pointing out about R D Hall being from Wales, I will edit my initial post to read UK rather than England.

Yes, Richard H. Hall, as described at wikipedia, was a major force in ufology and in NICAP for decades; he wrote a number of irreplaceable books on the subject. I think Richard D. Hall lives in England and is the head of a major ufo website and an active researcher. He was the producer of the one-hour documentary televised in England about four years ago exposing the government/intelligence connections of the Circlemakers {Lundberg et al}. That doc is available at his website, and if I can remember the name/url of the website I'll post it.

I believe R H Hall is deceased.
Thank 'the goddess!' For decades Richard H Hall re-invented the term 'curmudgeon.' Lurking in the still-ignored field of ufology, Hall fell in love w/ his armchair, played politics & pontificated for decades. And then he died. Those last years were sad....

Thank 'the goddess!' For decades Richard H Hall re-invented the term 'curmudgeon.' Lurking in the still-ignored field of ufology, Hall fell in love w/ his armchair, played politics & pontificated for decades.

My impression has been that he was a dedicated and responsible researcher and manager of data for NICAP and admired by other productive researchers in the field. What kind of 'politics' did you hear about?

And then he died. Those last years were sad....

Do you mean because he was dying a slow death with cancer and selling his ufo library online to pay the medical bills? Or just because those last years are usually sad?

Thank 'the goddess!' For decades Richard H Hall re-invented the term 'curmudgeon.' Lurking in the still-ignored field of ufology, Hall fell in love w/ his armchair, played politics & pontificated for decades. And then he died. Those last years were sad....
And in the 1960s, when I visited NICAP's offices, accompanied by some friends, including Rick Hilberg and Allen Greenfield, he told me to get lost.

The NICAP website, managed by Francis Ridge, has been online for 17 years now. This page summarizes its recent activities and describes the documentation it has preserved online from the archives of NICAP and concerning ufo history since that time. It's an extremely valuable resource.

NICAPhdr

Back