• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poltergeist' perception of time?

pappavis

Skilled Investigator
I'm just wondering wheather ghosts, or non physical entities have any perception of time?

From reading books about Astral Projection like those of Robert Monroe, it seems that time ´there´ is different than our time. Robert Monroe could often experience an 3 hours event ´there´ which lasted only lets say 2 minutes in this time.

Lets take poltergeists. My assumption is that they are in our timezone.
1. Do they exist ´there´ or is it are they in our timezone?
2. Does it experience time as we do?
3. If its conciousness is here, in our 'realtime zone' does it experience time in a serial day-to-day as we do?

4. Do poltergeists exist at all and how could any normal person tell??

Do aliens exist, UFos, crop circles..? :p

*IF* poltergeists does exist, then... what is their perception of time in the ´realtime zone´ aka curent date-time as we perceive it..?

not trying to be a wiseass. It's just that a lot of times here the cart is way ahead of the horse. Then it becomes an exercise in boundless imagination, ... not that imagination isn't important. But it seems to me it's like asking what a rock is thinking when we have no indication that it even could think. I am intrigued by some ghost stories but remain unconvinced at this point that they are some kind of intelligent entity. So it's hard for me to imagine what they are perceiving.

Concerning crop circles: I don't think "all" of them are made by people. I think some of them may be naturaly occuring formations. I actually read somewhere, somewhen :) that some research has shown the possibilty that naturally occuring wind currents might be responsible for some simple formations. Now, I can't remeber where I read that or if it was verified but I do recall something along those lines. There was a person who "claimed" that he actually saw one being made. There was no craft involved it was simply a wind pattern. Wish I had written down the source now but it was some years ago before smart phones and Ipads and the modern internet as we now know it. I really am skeptical of crop circles but I can't say "hoax" or people are the answer for "all" of them. I don't think they are made by E.T. but then again I don't believe in E.T. so I'm kind of biased from the start. However, I am willing to listen and consider.

Aliens: As in extra-terrestrials, no proof at all exists to show us that they exist.

UFOs: Well, there are thing that fly that some people can't identify.

Crop Circles: Yes they exist. All of them have been made by people.

I disagree with ya there Angelo, concerning crop circles. My own personal belief is that there are many made by people, but some are formed by earth forces which we don't yet understand- in the same vein as plasma ball phenomenon. I've been wondering if there are specific sound frequencies or natural microwaves that might be causing some of these crop circles. And what are those glowing orbs of light seen in some of those crop circles?

I disagree with ya there Angelo, concerning crop circles. My own personal belief is that there are many made by people, but some are formed by earth forces which we don't yet understand- in the same vein as plasma ball phenomenon. I've been wondering if there are specific sound frequencies or natural microwaves that might be causing some of these crop circles. And what are those glowing orbs of light seen in some of those crop circles?

I can appreciate that. I can't see how they could be formed naturally, but if there's ever any proof of that found, it would be really interesting.

Angelo, we still don't know that much about our own planet. We have this amazing magnetic field that protects the earth, and most likely interacts with it in some odd ways that really need to be studied. I'm sure you heard the shows with Micah and Joshua Warren discussing that mountain (Browns mountain?) in the Carolinas where balls of light have been seen. If balls of plasma can be perpetuated by the earth, then I don't see why certain areas of the earth wouldn't have a resonance of their own and create some odd geometric shapes.

And the vibration of sound can have some interesting effects on otherwise static objects. Check out the following video and tell me what you think:

Back