• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Poll on right,left or ambidextrious

Are you right handed, left handed, or ambidextrous?

• Total voters
I'm really left handed - left eyed - left eared - left footed - less than 3% of the general population ... did lots of neuropsyche tests in grad student studies at college for beer money...also clairvoyant and somewhat sensitve to paranormal

30% of you are ambidextrous? Yeah, right. I'm thinking there are about 30% of you that don't know what ambidextrous means, lol. It doesn't simply mean you can move either arm. :) Can you write equally well with either hand? If you were to have your speed and accuracy tested by having you insert 100 pins into 100 different holes in a panel without touching the sides would you score equally well with either hand? If not then where do you come off calling yourself ambidextrous?

I use my right hand and right leg for most things and there's no doubt I have more agility with that side of my body. But I am left eye dominant for whatever reason according to optometrists I've seen. Strangely my left arm is stronger than my right one. If I arm wrestle (Haven't done that in eons) I have a much greater chance of winning with my left. Beats me why that is. There's some other things I can do with my left and jobs I've had absolutely demanded I be able to do some fairly precise things with my left hand or I never would have been able to keep up but does that make me ambidextrous? Absolutely not. Ambimobile? Sure. But definitely not ambidextrous.

This reminds of the way quite a few people out there go around saying they are an inch or two taller than they actually are. :)

Back