• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics

If I wanted to smoke dope, I would have voted the Green Party. They were the hippies that wanted to legalize it.

If I wanted to smoke dope, I would have voted the Green Party.

You are free to not smoke dope, nobody's gonna twist your arm...that leaves more for me...and I like my guns too. When I was a teen I built an oxy-acetylene cannon that would blast a cabbage over the horizon...if Godzilla had ever come along I could have substituted the cabbage with a bowling ball and busted his fictional ass like a melon. Coolest damned gun ever. And, yeah...the Green Party is lame, but I still may vote for Cynthia McKinney. She's got a big set of cajones for a chick. She would totally kick Sarah Palin's ass in a street-fight.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eootfzAhAoU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eootfzAhAoU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You're responding to people who haven't been on the forums for years. The post you responded to was 10 years old. You can think Randall for posting a new post in a dead thread. In the Astronomy forum, you would get banned for doing that :)

You're responding to people who haven't been on the forums for years. The post you responded to was 10 years old. You can think Randall for posting a new post in a dead thread. In the Astronomy forum, you would get banned for doing that :)
I guess the alternative would be to create another thread with the same name so if people are interested in anything prior they would have to go to a whole other thread. For some reason that just doesn't make sense to me. I always look for existing threads with the same names before creating a new one. Like why create 29 new Bigfoot threads. That seems more like something for the mods should discourage.

Politics of The Military Industrial Complex
Using the F-35 as an Example

They say it's a disaster but it's also more advanced than
anything anyone else has ( that we know of ).

Some twit got signed in as me thanks to that forum bug we've all been dealing with.

Everyone please delete anything that you've quoted from me today - none of that crap was posted by me, and I don't want my name associated with any of that trash-talking idiocy.

Thank you.

Last edited:
On "The Paracast: April 8, 2018 — Rev. Dr. Barry Downing with Don Ecker" I jumped out of my seat when I heard "they [the Left] tolerate everything, but the Right...the Right is not tolerant of much of anything" around 30 minutes in. Could not tell if it was sarcasm.

Even Politico puts doubt on that. Anyway, I agree with this ancient resurrected thread: political talk is distracting.

Also, attacking the Roman Catholic Church is an easy target, but usually Richard Dawkins and his ilk go for the low-hanging fruit. It would be like saying all Christians believe what Westboro does.

I could understand the blowback if this was during the 1980s when the Christian Right was a huge special interest group, but in 2018, in my experience self-identified Christians who believe in UFOs/paranormal are moderate, liberal, apolitical, or Independent, or on the other end-conspiracy theorist Trump supporters, or conservative libertarians. None of those are card carrying members of the elite religious establishment and they would not be threatened by Disclosure.

When self-identified spiritual, enlightened, or intelligent people claim to be tolerant, but are intolerant of someone from a different political belief system (who MUST be ignorant Nazis), it boggles my mind.

should I bust out the ban hammer? nah! I save that for trolls!

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Praised Biden’s Executive Orders: Leaked Video​

“In his first day, President Biden already issued a number of Executive Orders on areas that we as a company care quite deeply about and have for some time,” he added. “Areas like immigration, preserving DACA, ending restrictions on travel from Muslim-majority countries, as well as other Executive Orders on climate and advancing racial justice and equity. I think these were all important and positive steps.”​

NOTE: You can get a free account if it prompts for a login - but they send a lot of nags to upgrade.

These days have provided much clarity to many. Now the enemy has made themselves known by their actions and allegiances, the rest now know who the enemy is to a better extent. These months have destroyed many lives and caused even more to become confused and scared of the future and its unknown design. For me, this has secured my faith in God. For nothing happens without his blessing. Which secures my understanding that this war against "good" and "evil" will be won, by the ones with faith. For the Lord is the one through which all is given and taken away. Have faith the wicked will know the wrath of the Lord and it is closer than you may believe. Amen.

Beijing Tells Biden Administration to Play by the CCP’s Rules​

"He told the United States that it should “strictly abide by the One China principle” with regards to Taiwan, a self-ruled island that Beijing claims is part of its territory.​
The Trump administration confronted China on its human rights violations against Falun Gong adherents, Hongkongers, Muslim minorities, Tibetans, and Uyghurs, by imposing visa restrictions and sanctions against Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials responsible for the abuse."​

I Wonder how Biden will respond?

Last edited:
Back