• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

And Republicans complain about alleged voter fraud in the U.S. But the facts show there is very little voter fraud, and most of it is done by Republicans.

Check the following:

And Republicans complain about alleged voter fraud in the U.S. But the facts show there is very little voter fraud, and most of it is done by Republicans.

Check the following:

I don't know why you would expect anything other than those being the facts Gene.

The complaints in the U.S. about rampant voter fraud were in response to a sore loser being the only President or candidate in this country's history to refuse to concede. They are placating an emotional infant.

Thats rubbish, at least in Europe. Antifa is very real, and its just as bad as the nazis.

This year's independence day was rather quiet, but previously few antifa'ns were convicted assouting some skinheads.

I think all of those extremist are just plain idiots.

Here there are scattered groups of that sort. But antifa is mostly, as I said, used as an excuse to divert the blame from the real causes of mischief. "It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man."

Here, they rally these "Antirasistic" demos, which are simply designed to generate fights with the far-right groups. There is nothing noble in that. They want to get the press.

Antifa also makes huge effort promoting themselves as non-violent. That has absolutely nothing to do with the reality or truth.

OK, for those who believe anything Trump says, you should read the following. PolitiFact is not a partisan fact-checking group, and it will rate statements from people of all political persuasions.

Of all the politicians, Trump is the individual who lies the most and hardly ever — well NEVER — admits to it.

Back