• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

Ba... bye Donald, I'm hoping hell has an exceptionally warn place for you!

... and all of the delusional evangelists backing your play.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if his standing in the polls go up. Alas, most people won't read the indictment, they will only see and hear the Faux News version and not understand the implications of stealing and exhibiting seriously classified information.

Anyone else charged with similar or even lesser offenses would have been convicted and imprisoned long ago.

You're correct. His poll numbers will most likely rise as the far right has waged a cold civil war on democracy in attempting to shred the U.S. constitution.

Screw them all and the horses they rode in on.

Last edited:
The following article might be a response to a number of the messages in this forum that I've corrected over and over again because they consist of obvious lies. Why do people believe these things?

At least *ucker Carlson has been flushed down Murdoch’s commode.

Do you recall when Trumpy proclaimed that U.S. citizens would win so much that they’d get sick of it?

Well … WTF?

Trump and his hapless base = total losers.

Once again, screw them all, and the horses they rode in on.

On one slightly different note, I’m pleased that forum member Creepy Green Light (a “yuge” Trump supporter) created this thread.

If you're out there somewhere...thanks Creepy.

So the right-wing media is claiming that the orange haze that has hit the eastern U.S. from the wildflowers in Canada is nothing to worry about. It's all cool.

Let's tell that to or former cohost, Chris O'Brien, who had to run to the emergency room this week due to the impact of all that pollution on his lungs.

If you don't like Trump, find a better alternative. So far it's either him or a Marxocrat.
What, pray tell, is a Marxocrat? Can you speak using real words based on facts?

There are loads of alternatives to the twice-impeached disgraced former President now facing two indictments and the threat of spending the rest of his life in prison.

If you don't like Trump, find a better alternative. So far it's either him or a Marxocrat.
Meh … neither … just someone normal without all the baggage and never-ending drama.
So the right-wing media is claiming that the orange haze that has hit the eastern U.S. from the wildflowers in Canada is nothing to worry about. It's all cool.
My dear friend is in NYC right now undergoing cancer therapy where she sent an image of the city.
It's been really terrible, however the last couple of days it's cleared up considerably.

This is what NYC looked like a couple of days ago, sent from my friend. If you'll notice in the background, there's a couple of saucers hovering over the city.

Attachments

• output_image1686443380495.jpg
    output_image1686443380495.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
Trump's false claims about his latest indictment are corrected here:

And spare me the foolish fear-mongering about the value of fact-checking sites. If you think Politifact got any of this wrong, please supply examples, with references, so we can all check. Otherwise there's nothing to discuss.

Perhaps the best thing to do is let the orange sociopath, i.e., Donald, flee to Russia with his lizard queen i.e., Melania, along with his fervid followers.
… that’s if he isn’t scrubbing toilets in the big house, while his lizard queen and spawn seek fertile grounds elsewhere to plunder

Then again, with all of the McDonald’s crap he stuffs into his piehole, maybe … just maybe … he’ll simply flop over.

Ahh … It’s times like these in cherishing advancing years without having kids, in pitying future generations that will have to mop up what this mobster has created in breeding hatred, racism, homophobia, and a lot of other unsavory stuff here in the U.S. and globally.

Back