• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Podcast discussions

Free versions of recent episodes:

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
It's fairly obvious to me that every reader of this thread is a listener of the one and only 'Paracast' podcast. I thought i'd put the question to you, the reader & ask:

* What other podcasts do you listen to?

Please list the name of the podcast/podcasts, the genre of said podcast & if you wish to share your enjoyment, feel free to link to those shows.

Goody.

(I am really sorry if this thread has already been created, or one like it)

I recommend The Clueless One's COC.

I have listened to kevin smith, bad interviewer, terrible guests, he is not stupid as many people think.

Coast to coast some good interviews.
But rather tame on critical analysis.I heard those shows on utube, i dont pay for hearing pananormal , ok maybe for the parcast if that was the only way to listen to the show.

Anyway not to rub egos again guys, yer show is the number one show in this arena, it a pity it dont go out more. Few shows per week would be brillant.:)

I recommend The Clueless One's COC.

Couldn't agree more. Even in the midst of all the difficulties and frustrations endured by dear Jeremy during his recent event.
He still manages to put out a unique and fascinating show.

I have lots of favourite shows and moments, not all necessarily serious.

Check out episode 51 from, 27.38 secs to 31.27.

There should be a seperate archive somewhere for these two. :)

Mark

(I am really sorry if this thread has already been created, or one like it)

Yep there have been a few I'm afraid in the last several months. I won't go through the podcasts I've mentioned in similar threads before. Instead I shall mention a couple of ones I've not mentioned before:

(1) The Richard Syrett Show - Canadian radio show. Has had a quite a few interesting guests. Some real mad stuff though (lots of endtimes type stuff) but still worth a listen.

You can find it here: http://www.richardsyrett.com

Lots of archived shows from 2007 and 2008 for your perusement.

(2) Eye To The Sky: The UFO Synopsis. Dee Andrew is your host. Lots of archived shows again from 2007 and 2008. Sound quality not the highest ... but that means you can download lots of shows and not go over your broadband limit (which is fine in my book). I'm listening to Bruce Macabee at the moment talking about the Kaikoura, New Zealand sightings of 1978. Pretty good discussion of trace evidence with Ted Phillips too.

Otherwise I listen to the usual podcasts: CoC etc.

However ... check out the recently created Black Vault Radio Network for lots of podcasts on paranormal topics (mostly ghosts by the look of it though). Beware the size of some of the podcasts though. I, myself will not download a podcast - a 2 hr discussion on some paranormal topic say - that weighs in at a massive 165Mb or something like that :eek: ... bloody massive file size for a file which is basically a couple of people rabbiting on for a couple of hours. That being said, you can find the BV Radio network (courtesy of John "why oh why the heck is such an obviously nice guy as JG Jr voting for John McCain I will never know" Greenwald Jr):

http://www.blackvaultradio.com/

Oh and if you want a real giggle check out Exopolitics Radio here:

http://www.exopoliticsradio.com

You have been warned :D

You guys have to check out Karen Dolans latest podcast. I usually listen to her show once a month when she has Richard Dolan and Peter Robbins on for a wrap up discussion of the month.

This latest episode has Peter talking to the Dolans kids about UFOs and what it means and whether or not their friends are interested. Really fascinating episode...

linky...

Podcast: Through the Keyhole w/ Karyn Dolan

Back