• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Please Help!

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of those mile-wide weather balloons - the ones that seem to glow?
If you don't know where I can get one of those then surely someone must know where I can get one of those classic flying saucer shaped weather balloons, the ones that defy our current knowledge of inertia?

Ok, if that is too much of a tall order, then does anyone know where to get one of those really high-end cameras like the Hasselblad's? You know, the ones that magically create a secondary light source and always give you a poster-quality image, regardless of whether you can see exactly where you point the damn thing?

Jeez! This is really hard work. Ok, last request, can someone tell me when the best time is to go out and observe the planet Venus? I never seem to be out when it darts across the sky and causes pilots to alter course in case of collision. I guess I am just unlucky like that. ;)

Not sure about the rest, but a diet rich in baked beans and cabbage can make for a halfway decent subsitute for swamp gas at a pinch

(stay away from pilot lights)

:D

Back