• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Please help Gene and the paracast

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
Dear Members
I am going to ask all of you to dig deep in your pockets to help our moderator Gene Steinburg .
Some of you may know thru no fault of his or his family Gene is being forced out of his current home and now needs to find a new home and moving costs.I would tell you all this is not a begging letter but in all honesty it is.I am going to ask forum members to give any thing they can 50cents 1dollar all will be recieved greatfully.
Those giving 20 dollars plus will get special access to the paracast pkus.
No one would ask for this if it was not vital but if Gene Steinberg is lost all this is lost.Please Help.
I like you am just a forum member but this show is of such importance I felt I had to ask for your immediate help in this matter please,please ,pleas dont let us down

Richard Hawkins

Forum Member

OK, you can always just subscribe to Paracast+ at the regular price.

But if you want to do a donation too, does this work?

1. $20 donation — 1 month Paracast+
2. $125 donation — 1 year Paracast+
3. $400 donation — 5 years Paracast+
4. $750 donation — Lifetime Paracast+

If you are already a subscriber, I'll just extend it, though month-to-month might confuse the recurring billing. Let me check.

OK, you can always just subscribe to Paracast+ at the regular price.

But if you want to do a donation too, does this work?

1. $20 donation — 1 month Paracast+
2. $125 donation — 1 year Paracast+
3. $400 donation — 5 years Paracast+
4. $750 donation — Lifetime Paracast+

If you are already a subscriber, I'll just extend it, though month-to-month might confuse the recurring billing. Let me check.
That works

Just FYI: If you are already a Paracast+ subscriber, it's going to be hard to modify the recurring PayPal payment for your membership. So this works best for those upgrading to a five-year or lifetime membership. If it's just month-to-month or annually, it probably won't work properly. So this probably will limit who can get the freebie, though donations are welcome regardless.

So this plan will work best if you aren't using Paracast+ yet. Or you have a shorter term membership that you want to extent to five years or lifetime. I'll figure it out.

Is there anyone anywhere who can lend Gene Steinburg a few hundred dollars to stop him losing his deposit and leaving him and his family homeless

It's more than a few hundred, Richard. The rent is pretty low as rents in and around Phoenix go, but I still have to fund two month's security, first and last month's rent, plus hundreds for cleaning and pet deposit.

If anyone wants the specifics, just write me.

To those who have helped a massive thank you, to those who have sat back and ignored this plea shame on you and when this website and programme ends don't come winging

Does anyone have any suggestions Gene has less than an hour before he loses all HARD CASH NOW
IDEAS PEOPLE PLEASE
Pacific time, the deadline is 5 PM today, so I have a little time. I told the property manager and the real estate person that the money is in limbo between PayPal and my bank and I cannot control the process. Neither uses PayPal, so that may not be very convincing. I need to catch my breath

This has gone on for a while, so I suspect most members have long since given up on me.
There's probably more than one of us who are just trying to get through another day. I've certainly had my share of setbacks. I don't have cash to contribute, but as always, I'm open to exchanging effort and ideas with anyone interested to help generate income. It seems to me that there are more than a few of us who have websites and/or writing/research/business skills. Maybe we can all help each other out and generate some revenue for ourselves at the same time? A sort of ufology business network? I need volunteers to generate content and assist with lead generation. I think there's money to be made, but it will take some time and effort. Anyone interested just needs to get in touch. That's the best I can suggest for now. In the meantime, hang in there Gene as best you can and don't feel like people have given up on you!

Back