• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Please help Gene and the paracast

I told the landlord and realtor that I was awaiting a direct deposit to complete my transaction, but that's at best a temporary delay.

The current situation is unworkable. I'm pushing hard to build Paracast+ income and other revenue streams. You have no idea how hard! I want subscriptions to hit a level where I can give Chris a lot more money. He shouldn't have to work multiple jobs to stay afloat. He is too good a person to have to go through all that abuse just to put food on the table.

So if there's something we can all do together to make all of our projects pay off, I'm listening, Randall. Let's keep this thread on the immediate problem, but feel free to open a private conversation on the overall issues. Thanks my friend.

There's probably more than one of us who are just trying to get through another day. I've certainly had my share of setbacks. I don't have cash to contribute, but as always, I'm open to exchanging effort and ideas with anyone interested to help generate income. It seems to me that there are more than a few of us who have websites and/or writing/research/business skills. Maybe we can all help each other out and generate some revenue for ourselves at the same time? A sort of ufology business network? I need volunteers to generate content and assist with lead generation. I think there's money to be made, but it will take some time and effort. Anyone interested just needs to get in touch. That's the best I can suggest for now. In the meantime, hang in there Gene as best you can and don't feel like people have given up on you!

This sounds like the way to go Randall. I'm not business minded but I can offer design skills (graphic and 3D skills) if they are of any use...

So we don't go astray. I realize there are a few people out there who want to meddle in the personal lives of people in trouble, and attack them relentlessly with lies and misinformation. Defamation is against our Terms of Service, so please don't post any of those hate-filled blogs here. If you do have questions about my personal situation, please sent me a personal conversation and I'll give you the answers you want.

It was hard, but I persuaded the property manager to wait until Monday, August 22, to take the move-in payment. It helped that I already paid the hefty utility deposits and moved service from the landlord to me.

I'm getting close. With a little luck this weekend, and perhaps some more donations and Paracast+ subscriptions, I'll be able to move this coming week.

Back