• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pixelsmith Banned?

Free versions of recent episodes:

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I haven't been around much latley and just noticed that. Sad to see someone who took the time to come here for almost 3 years and close to 900 posts gone. It's sad to see long-time listeners and people who add to the site over that long gone. Regardless of your agreement/disageement with them. Hopefully it was justified because guys who have listned to this show and added to these forums for that long are not in large numbers. He will be missed on political topics IMO.

Politics is the Death of Humanity.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Politics are opinions. Opinions are like....

You know.

Doesn't mean you have to agree with them.

I just hate seeing people gone from here that were here since 2006. Regardless. I am not asking for a "public" reason, but just stating my view on seeing members for years be no more here.

Politics are opinions. Opinions are like....

You know.

Doesn't mean you have to agree with them.

I just hate seeing people gone from here that were here since 2006. Regardless. I am not asking for a "public" reason, but just stating my view on seeing members for years be no more here.

Agreed. It does suck. Some forums get a reputation for moderators not doing their job and banning those that need it. Others get the reputation for banning all opinions contrary to the moderators. Historically, this site has banned mostly for good reason. I say mostly because there have been a few that perhaps weren't worthy of a ban. I hope it was something blatantly egregious. Otherwise I would hope that time participated and post quality would afford you a wider latitude and greater tolerance.

The reports of my banishment are greatly exaggerated. :cool:

thanks to all two of you for being concerned. LOL.

well... it was NOT a rumor. i WAS banned AGAIN, by david. i hold no grudges.

i want to thank Gene for giving me another stab at being a productive contributing member of this very special family. i love ya man. :)

well... it was NOT a rumor. i WAS banned AGAIN, by david. i hold no grudges.

i want to thank Gene for giving me another stab at being a productive contributing member of this very special family. i love ya man. :)
Just for everyone's information, we have updated our infraction system. If you are cited, you get 10 points, which will last for a total of 60 days. Two infractions means an automatic 30-day ban. Four infractions means you're history. Be nice. :)

thanks Bixyboo.
i know a lot of people disagree with my opinions. that is a good thing. it would be a very dull forum if we all agreed on everything.

Glad your back Pixel.

So what is the thing with Aarron and stillborn? I thought Aarron was back and now he looks banned again. He is kinda like the Jummy Durante of the forum... but without the piano or singing voice. I'm not sure what Stillborn did. Its very hard to keep up.

As I recall Aaron originally requested to be removed so David 'banned' him because it was just easier to do it that way. Then Aaron came back as Stillborn saying 'so sorry'. A few days ago the Aaron account, which carries a moderator tag, began posting again, obviously 'un-banned.' The Stillborn account COULD have been banned then just to avoid a duplication, which would seem reasonable. But now both accounts show 'banned.' Them's the facts on the surface. Who knows? He's a pretty volatile guy.

Edit: I looked at Aaron's last few posts. I don't see anything that would have gotten him banned. He was in a bit of a pissing match with Daz who, in my opinion, thinks a whole lot of himself. I think Aaron was quite restrained in his posts on the topic.

Well I found Aaron quite funny and thought he contributed a lot to that forums. Pixelsmith now not banned contributed too even though the silent one didn't agree with him.

i wouldnt mind seeing a "forum court" here where more than one person decides IF someone should be banned.

i wouldnt mind seeing a "forum court" here where more than one person decides IF someone should be banned.
Only if the "forum court" is manned by women.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back