• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

piece of a wood chipper falls through a roof.

Free episodes:

agsouthtexas

Skilled Investigator
This story keeps getting stranger to me.
You all remember the fireball in the sky over Texas, then people claimed to have found the pieces of the meteorite in the vast Texas countryside and now theyre selling the pieces
Dallas auction house to sell meteorites | KXAN.com

Then a story about an object falling through the roof of a house

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7VHyhOQEQrA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7VHyhOQEQrA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NOw this:
Dallas police confirm that flying metal chunk came from wood chipper | Dallas | Star-Telegram.com

I cant make sense of whats going on.

A piece shot out from a wood chipper?

I could see that happening. I have a wood chipper myself and have been around the commercial variety that is towed behind a big truck. The bigger ones can chip tree trunks into mulch in a few seconds. When they start up they sound like the Enterprise going into warp drive. They are incredibly dangerous and when they get to spinning you better not be anywhere near them. The main disc travels at thousands of RPMs. If a blade came off during use it would tear right through the housing and be launched into the air for thousands of feet....and...umm...come back down.

Back