• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Peter Robbins on DMR

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
If you missed the April 19th show with Peter Robbins, you missed a great one. The Bentwaters case is important in many ways, not the least of which the case involved a base storing nuclear weapons which may have been rendered "non-operational" by the incursion of UFOs. Not only that but also what happened to the AF Security Police involved with the sightings.

If I may, I suggest that if you get the chance, download this show from the CyberstationUSA URL and listen to it. It was a good one.

Tuesday, April 20th I am interviewing Phil Imbrogno. I have a feeling that this will also be a "do not miss."

Don

It was great show Don! I didn't hear all of it, I had a test at school in the morning, but from what I heard it was excellent! My favorite parts when the guy called in and asked Peter Robbins, "Why is Col. Halt such a dick to Larry Warren and you?" Not only just a funny question but the feedback was very interesting.

I agree, great show, and Peter Robbins is such a legend.... he's so insanely cheerful and polite you can't not love the guy

Dark Matters on a Roll!

Hey Don, the Imbrogno & Robbins shows were first class radio. The archives are great (but still a bit difficult to navigate). You know, If Dark Matters & The Paracast were posted up together on the website here, you would have the best UFO radio archive on the net.

I'd still like to get hold of the music from Dark Matters, it's the music from the intros that I like & the "Dark Matters" track. I still haven't found them. Thanks.

Dark Matters on a Roll!

Hey Don, the Imbrogno & Robbins shows were first class radio. The archives are great (but still a bit difficult to navigate). You know, If Dark Matters & The Paracast were posted up together on the website here, you would have the best UFO radio archive on the net.

I'd still like to get hold of the music from Dark Matters, it's the music from the intros that I like & the "Dark Matters" track. I still haven't found them. Thanks.

The problem with posting the new DMR shows here is that the network would not have anyway of tracking my "numbers" and popularity of the show ... hell they might dump me thinking nobody listens. LOL

If you mean the Dark Matters song, it is here in the sticky files, the DMR video. Is that what you mean?

Don

Oh, just thought of something else about posting the new Dark Matters Shows here on The Paracast. If I were allowed to do that I would also have to delete all music from the shows ... or Gene would have to get a license to broadcast the music. That is something I do not think would be "do-able" expense wise if nothing else.

Don

Hoffmeister, Thanks for the Loreena McKennitt tip, it's a great track. I'd never heard of her! Dark Matters has alternate intros with two other tracks, I've asked friends over here in the UK & no one recognises them. I'd love to get hold of them too. Any ideas folks? Thanks.

This sounds like a must listen show. Thanks Don ! I have downloaded and will listen tonight at work !! Please thank the webmasters at Cyberstation for the mp3 archives !

Hoffmeister, Thanks for the Loreena McKennitt tip, it's a great track. I'd never heard of her! Dark Matters has alternate intros with two other tracks, I've asked friends over here in the UK & no one recognises them. I'd love to get hold of them too. Any ideas folks? Thanks.

No probs. I did actually ask Don what the song with the male singer in as I thought they sounded a bit like the band 'Disturbed', and he did tell me on these forums but I cant remember what it was :s

Back