• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Peter Davenport (Nat. UFO Reporting Center) Returns to the Paracast

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
We have a session tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, May 9th, 10 to 12 noon PT to speak w/ Peter who was one of the witnesses at last weeks mock DC hearings. He was one of several elegant voices of rational wisdom. We will be discussing the so-called hearings and get caught up on the many intriguing reports out of the tens-of-thousands that he has received over the years.
He hinted at some breaking news about major reports worthy of note, plus more!

Questions space-fanz? Get 'em posted quick so we can ask him during our taping session!

Q1: Have you considered instituting some kind of rating system for NUFORC based on any standard of UFO reporting such as the Vallee SVP rating system or the Hynek SP rating system?
Q2: For example in Hynek's system uncorroborated reports were never given a probability rating higher than 3 out of 9. About what percent of the reports in your database would fall into this category?

Aside: So what's it cost to renovate a Missile base these days?

Aside ( not intended for the show itself ): USI has combined the Hynek & Vallee rating systems and updated it to include a psychological component. If Peter would like some volunteer help getting some of the better sightings categorized under our updated Confidence Rating system, he's welcome to get in touch with me at USI. We'll post the sightings and link to NUFORC.

If you guys don't mind I'll let you format this question (if it's relevent) but has Peter ever weighed in one way or another on the arrangement between bigelow aerospace and the FAA?

I would love to know Peter's thoughts on events like these. As far as, what effect does he feel this type of event can have? Also, does he have any suggestions of better ways to succefully get main stream coverage, and still get the proper seriousness the subject deserves? I'd also love to hear about a report or investigation that sticks out most in his mind as having the most credibility. Thanks Gene and Chris!

Back