• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pentagon UFO Study - Media Monitoring

More details on Corbell's upcoming interviews:

Two new witnesses are coming forward. One is another Nimitz witness from 2004, one is related to the Gimbal and Go Fast videos from 2015. They are both dropping "in the coming week."

Source:

(Also, as per one of the tweets above, we may get confirmation of multiple programs, possibly as the origin of the 2015 video is clarified)

Website blip: TTSA's investor count updated to 2,547 just now.

I recorded the following changes since the first closing in early April:

5/11/2018: 2,969 -> 2,488 (-481) (AFAIK they pruned ineligible investors here)
05/31/2018: 2,488 -> 2,509 (+21 in 20 days)
06/22/2018: 2,509 -> 2,547 (+38 in 23 days)

Coast to Coast just updated their lineup. Eric Davis on Sunday:

Pentagon UFO Study/ Alien Civilizations - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Best weekend ever, or what?

You betcha, @MrBeliever !!! Please allow me here and now to stoke the fires of anticipation into a fuming frenzy of excitement over what may happen — on the specific date of June 24, which is this coming Sunday.

Why? Because something REALLYY BIG, no better say HUUUUUGGGGGE in the world of UFO disclosure is going to happen on that date — predicted by no lesser luminaries in the related fields of UFOlogy and the paranormal as: Loren Coleman and Whitley Strieber.

I link you right now to Loren Coleman’s blog called Twilight Language. ( will skip the names and get right to the June 24 date)
Twilight Language: Name Game Event for June 24, 2018?

On June 19, 2018, Whitley Strieber pre-recorded a forthcoming episode with me, Loren Coleman, for his Dreamland podcast.

We talked, in general, about the topic of strange creatures, the museum, and the upcoming conference, but then Whitley took a radical turn. He asked about my study of names and dates. As I said to him, at the time, "I know where you are going."

Out-of-the-blue, Whitley picked one name and one date to discuss.

[ . . . ]

Next Whitley asked about one specific date: June 24th.

For ufologists, June 24th is of critical importance. On June 24, 1947, the modern era of UFOs began with Kenneth Arnold’s dramatic sighting of “saucers” flying between Mount Rainier and Mount Adams in Washington State. The primary significance of this particular date, St. John’s Day, cannot be diminished within ufology and in other spheres. Since 1947, there is a history of this date being associated with ufologists' deaths.

All kinds of events - from fires to Masonic founding incidents - are today identified with the date.

So, was the Dreamland interaction a hint from an empyrean source that we should look for something major to occur on June 24, 2018? From a Reeves or a Fayette? Or some other name game entity?

Only time will tell.

In the meantime...

Here is a quick overview of 12 notable UFO-related deaths on or near June 24:

Here is a quick overview of 12 notable UFO-related deaths on or near June 24:

Well, it just so happens that on the upcoming episode of The Paracast we got into the same subject matter, and those who know me when it comes to this sort of stuff won't be surprised by my skepticism, and might even enjoy a couple of relevant counterpoints. But who knows what will happen between now and when we post the show? Maybe the aliens will come down and there will be mass Space Invaders abductions? I also enjoyed the ATP this week where Gene ( to my pleasant surprise ) gave me the floor to clear up a few misconceptions about the ETH. FWIW I definitely DO NOT plan on adding my name to the list of June 24th casualties!

Beware June 24th :eek: !

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm not calling everything that happens (in relation to UFO sightings or ET contact) a PsyOp.

"Any person who violates the provisions of these acts may be liable to prosecution thereunder. These reports contain information affecting the national defense of the United States and Canada. Any person who makes an unauthorized transmission or disclosure of such a report may be liable to prosecution under Title 18 of the U.S. Code 793, Chapter 37, or the Canadian Official Secrets Act of 1939. This should not be construed as requiring classification of CIRVIS messages. The purpose is to emphasize the necessity for the handling of such information within official channels only."

quote: ARMY-NAVY-AIR FORCE PUBLICATION 146(E) (JANAP 146[E])
Okay so this is unsurprising - a CIRVIS report is an official documented report, and people aren't permitted to disclose the contents of such a report. This strikes me as definitively distinct from the anecdotal account of an individual recounting their experience.

I predict a witness will soon come forth revealing more details about the Dulce LAX video and its association to the Navy's ASSWIPE program.
So this is what the "gold standard of paranormal radio" has sunk to: potty-mouthed idiocy and the unchecked mockery of the most important developments in this field in decades.

To those of you who have contributed constructive and interesting commentary and debates during my time here: thank you, and farewell.

To those who spend their time drilling holes into the hull of their own ship by ridiculing the subject matter of the show: adieu.

/unsubscribed

Last edited:
Well, it just so happens that on the upcoming episode of The Paracast we got into the same subject matter, and those who know me when it comes to this sort of stuff won't be surprised by my skepticism, and might even enjoy a couple of relevant counterpoints. But who knows what will happen between now and when we post the show? Maybe the aliens will come down and there will be mass Space Invaders abductions? I also enjoyed the ATP this week where Gene ( to my pleasant surprise ) gave me the floor to clear up a few misconceptions about the ETH. FWIW I definitely DO NOT plan on adding my name to the list of June 24th casualties!

Beware June 24th :eek: !

giphy.gif
Well, then, we all ought to pray fervently for the deliverance and continuing survival of both George Knapp and Eric Davis, since they are both up on the C2C marquee for June 24!

JASON COLAVITO EXPOSES NY TIMES REPORTER
RALPH BLUMENTHAL
AS PROPAGANDIST AND SHILL FOR TTSA
There’s never been any doubt about Leslie Kean’s advocacy, shilling and propagandizing for TTSA and UFO Disclosure. She is very upfront about it (as you can see in the interview she had 2 months ago with Alex Tsakiris which is linked below in Jason Colavito’s new blog post that I am introducing.

But what is quite new and newsworthy is that the venerable and retired “reporter emeritus” of The NY Times, Ralph Blumenthal, turns out to be just as much a partisan advocate, propagandist and shill for TTSA as Leslie is!

Wow! Can you say “conflict of interest?” But it’s worse than that. How much have we read about the ground-breaking NY Times article as the definitive major media news story of UFO disclosure? As if it were an objective news story that deserved its place on Page 1 of The NY Times? At best, it belonged on the OpEd page as did the opinion piece by TTSA Team member Christopher Mellon which appeared in the Washington Post in March 2018.

But actually, I think it belonged in the advertising section, perhaps as a colorful insert into The NY Times Magazine because it is an infomercial for TTSA in the guise of a news story.

Let me give you the link now and excerpt some quotes.

Tom Mellett

I Spoke with the New York Times Reporter Who Broke the Pentagon UFO Program Story. It Wasn't What I Expected.

Over the past two days, I have been in conversation with Ralph Blumenthal, who co-wrote the December 16, 2017 story revealing the existence of the Pentagon’s UFO program and the claim of Luis Elizondo, the program’s onetime head who joined Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science, that billionaire aerospace contractor and ufology buff Robert Bigelow was examining unknown metals, described as being metal recovered from the ships of space aliens.

... my conversation with Blumenthal was not off the record, and the public good seems to require that I share the fact that Blumenthal was unimpressed with the previously published scientific report that some of the supposed metamaterials are terrestrial in origin and likely industrial waste.

(He said he was already familiar with the material, which was surprising to me, given his published and broadcasted words; journalists are supposed to report opposing perspectives.)

He also declined to address the issue of unpublicized ties between To the Stars, the Pentagon program, and Robert Bigelow, or To the Stars and its financial dealings.

He said he was familiar with me and my work and suggested that my analysis was a “conspiracy” theory and that it was “potentially libelous.” There really is little more to say here, and you can draw your own conclusions. I will instead discuss the public record surrounding Blumenthal and his writing partner Leslie Kean’s Times report.

This is such a weird situation and it leaves me quite uncomfortable. I don’t generally like to be in the position of advocate, though here I am acting as an advocate for the truth, whatever that happens to be.

Alien metamaterials are certainly not my usual area of interest, and if it weren’t for ancient astronaut theorist Jacques Vallée’s involvement, I doubt I would have paid the subject any mind.

Nevertheless, I ended up arguing with an award-winning New York Times journalist about whether there is a need for verifiable evidence that space aliens’ jalopies dropped spare parts while joyriding before asserting that such parts exist. This is not anything I ever imagined happening, much less for me to be cast as a conspiracy theorist.

I’ll be honest: This breaks my heart. I went to journalism school, and I once dreamed of reporting for a major news organization like the New York Times. I could not conceive of reporting such a major assertion as the existence of material manufactured on another world without evidence, and yet here we are:

My uncompromising belief in the need for evidence has run headlong into a gray area of journalism.

Blumenthal technically only reported that Elizondo and the Bigelow people had said that Bigelow’s subcontracted group had examined these metals; on MSNBC he added that unnamed “scientists” didn’t know what to make of them. He stands by the accuracy of those statements, and legalistically, Blumenthal is correct. Elizondo said those things. But that’s a weaselly way around evidence, and I am concerned that Blumenthal and Kean are too close to the story. . . . .

Dear @Gene Steinberg ! Because of the Jason Colavito expose of NYT reporter Ralph Blumenthal and the dubious integrity of the original NY Times article of Dec 16, 2017, I appeal to you now as the venerable Pharoah of Paracast to please unlock the thread that was locked by @Bob Watson on March 1, 2018.
From The NY Times: The Pentagon's Secret UFO Program

I understand that Bob is no longer moderator and that the only reason he locked the thread was to appease the petulant and obsessive “mind-control-freakery” of @Thomas R Morrison who cannot abide an opinion not his own and who just this very morning, unsubscribed from Paracast (See his message #567 above)

I believe that it is very important to open that thread again because of this new expose by Jason Colavito that calls into serious question the integrity of that Dec 16, 2017 “news” story. As it stands now, the locked thread with its massive edifice of 787 Messages stands as an unfinished “Great Pyramid of Paracast” and that my write up of Jason’s article needs to become the “capstone” of that pyramid, for surely it will generate much more reaction which needs to be added to that thread.

You need not worry about installing an new moderator, because it should be clear to you by now that the group is mature enough to moderate itself and thus there is thus no need for the locking of threads, nor is there a need for you to act as moderator, a task which I know you dislike.

Tom Mellett

PS Gene, because I used the Great Pyramid metaphor, I called you Pharaoh instead of Pope, so I hope you were not offended.

Speaking of death by UFO, another bit of cognitive dissonance I hope to see addressed in future interviews is the repeated statements that there was no "outward hostility" from the visitors, when so many negative experiences have been reported.

We know that many aspects of the disclosure process involve elements of BAASS and NIDS, and what we've heard about those groups' findings is not that "they" come in peace. These things come out of portals and shoot at people. They manipulate people's minds and cause what looks like poltergeist activity. They abduct cows and perform surgery with fatal consequences. They fly near populated areas and harm people in various ways, sometimes accidentally, but always knowingly. They're also happy to render our nuclear defenses inoperable. And yet, they refuse to communicate with us through language.

You know what we haven't heard? The story of the first "handshake" between a human and another intelligence. We see mysterious behavior, but never a "Hello. You're not alone. We're honored to be the first to tell you." The reason for that can't be good news, right?

The only positive UFO stories I know about are the ones where the UFO stayed far away. Close encounters are frightening, often harmful events. These visitors have clearly not been programmed to give a crap about our feelings. And why would they? We're dirty, untamed wild animals.

I keep hearing optimists say there's probably a "gardener species" out there that actually has our best interests in mind. They know our species can grow; their presence should be a hint that there's still hope for us in the long term. They could be a sort of guardian angel civilization that's acting as a basic immune system for the planet. And they're doing that for free. They want our planet's "vibrations" to rise to a new level.

Let's push that hippie crap aside for a second and think once again about the abductions, the mutilations, the physical and mental trauma, the secrecy...

Maybe our planet is actually being raped 24/7 by a slew of random space visitors that have no relationship to each other and no real interest in us as an intelligence.

Maybe we're being totally controlled by one intelligence. What if we we're not supposed to know about them? How would they react to humanity coming out of its ignorance?

Whatever the truth may be, the way it's being slow-dripped reminds me a lot of what happens in a work setting when you have to give someone a mix of positive and negative feedback. You make a little sandwich of good news, with the bad news in the middle, and a bit of optimism at the end.

What's the sandwich like in this story?

1. We're not alone!
2. They've been doing a lot of bad things to us. If they have bad intentions, the situation is almost hopeless.
3. Now that we're aware of this, we can at least try to do something about it.

Hopefully, compared to the ultra-violent apocalyptic "alien invader" sci-fi we consume as entertainment, reality will be relatively tame. But we've only taken one small bite out of the sandwich so far.

JASON COLAVITO EXPOSES NY TIMES REPORTER
RALPH BLUMENTHAL
AS PROPAGANDIST AND SHILL FOR TTSA
There’s never been any doubt about Leslie Kean’s advocacy, shilling and propagandizing for TTSA and UFO Disclosure. She is very upfront about it (as you can see in the interview she had 2 months ago with Alex Tsakiris which is linked below in Jason Colavito’s new blog post that I am introducing.

But what is quite new and newsworthy is that the venerable and retired “reporter emeritus” of The NY Times, Ralph Blumenthal, turns out to be just as much a partisan advocate, propagandist and shill for TTSA as Leslie is!

Wow! Can you say “conflict of interest?” But it’s worse than that. How much have we read about the ground-breaking NY Times article as the definitive major media news story of UFO disclosure? As if it were an objective news story that deserved its place on Page 1 of The NY Times? At best, it belonged on the OpEd page as did the opinion piece by TTSA Team member Christopher Mellon which appeared in the Washington Post in March 2018.

But actually, I think it belonged in the advertising section, perhaps as a colorful insert into The NY Times Magazine because it is an infomercial for TTSA in the guise of a news story.

Let me give you the link now and excerpt some quotes.

Tom Mellett

I Spoke with the New York Times Reporter Who Broke the Pentagon UFO Program Story. It Wasn't What I Expected.

Over the past two days, I have been in conversation with Ralph Blumenthal, who co-wrote the December 16, 2017 story revealing the existence of the Pentagon’s UFO program and the claim of Luis Elizondo, the program’s onetime head who joined Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science, that billionaire aerospace contractor and ufology buff Robert Bigelow was examining unknown metals, described as being metal recovered from the ships of space aliens.

... my conversation with Blumenthal was not off the record, and the public good seems to require that I share the fact that Blumenthal was unimpressed with the previously published scientific report that some of the supposed metamaterials are terrestrial in origin and likely industrial waste.

(He said he was already familiar with the material, which was surprising to me, given his published and broadcasted words; journalists are supposed to report opposing perspectives.)

He also declined to address the issue of unpublicized ties between To the Stars, the Pentagon program, and Robert Bigelow, or To the Stars and its financial dealings.

He said he was familiar with me and my work and suggested that my analysis was a “conspiracy” theory and that it was “potentially libelous.” There really is little more to say here, and you can draw your own conclusions. I will instead discuss the public record surrounding Blumenthal and his writing partner Leslie Kean’s Times report.

This is such a weird situation and it leaves me quite uncomfortable. I don’t generally like to be in the position of advocate, though here I am acting as an advocate for the truth, whatever that happens to be.

Alien metamaterials are certainly not my usual area of interest, and if it weren’t for ancient astronaut theorist Jacques Vallée’s involvement, I doubt I would have paid the subject any mind.

Nevertheless, I ended up arguing with an award-winning New York Times journalist about whether there is a need for verifiable evidence that space aliens’ jalopies dropped spare parts while joyriding before asserting that such parts exist. This is not anything I ever imagined happening, much less for me to be cast as a conspiracy theorist.

I’ll be honest: This breaks my heart. I went to journalism school, and I once dreamed of reporting for a major news organization like the New York Times. I could not conceive of reporting such a major assertion as the existence of material manufactured on another world without evidence, and yet here we are:

My uncompromising belief in the need for evidence has run headlong into a gray area of journalism.

Blumenthal technically only reported that Elizondo and the Bigelow people had said that Bigelow’s subcontracted group had examined these metals; on MSNBC he added that unnamed “scientists” didn’t know what to make of them. He stands by the accuracy of those statements, and legalistically, Blumenthal is correct. Elizondo said those things. But that’s a weaselly way around evidence, and I am concerned that Blumenthal and Kean are too close to the story. . . . .
That's such an unfair characterization. Colavito is not being remotely objective. When you read his perspective, you'd think Puthoff stated that the Art's Parts sample was from an authentic crashed UFO. He never said that. Puthoff clearly said the sample was used because it's analogous to still-classified materials. But in the same presentation, he also stated that the broken chain of custody makes the origin unverifiable and insisted that it could be a hoax. The perfectly reasonable explanation is that it was the best he could do without violating his security oath.

We can expect that the exact mechanism of action of the "real" metamaterials will be kept under wraps for a very long time. Even if civilians end up manufacturing aircraft out of these materials, it'll be critically important to protect the essential elements of the "invention" from foreign adversaries for as long as possible. We will see an operating flying saucer before the principles at work are fully explained.

Okay so this is unsurprising - a CIRVIS report is an official documented report, and people aren't permitted to disclose the contents of such a report. This strikes me as definitively distinct from the anecdotal account of an individual recounting their experience. So this is what the "gold standard of paranormal radio" has sunk to: potty-mouthed idiocy and the unchecked mockery of the most important developments in this field in decades. To those of you who have contributed constructive and interesting commentary and debates during my time here: thank you, and farewell. To those who spend their time drilling holes into the hull of their own ship by ridiculing the subject matter of the show: adieu.
This is an informal discussion forum, and some people have a stranger sense of humor than others. Not everyone holds the same opinions or views either. Therefore what one person thinks is the most important, might not be the most important to other people. It's also the most tolerant of forums I've run across when it comes to freedom of expression. Those are pretty good standards IMO, but it can lead to frustration for those who would like to see it more focused and agreeable with their own views. Sometimes I find myself needing a break too. It's perfectly normal. Nothing to get so upset over. Take a breather and try coming back in the future with a fresh perspective.

Last edited:
There’s never been any doubt about Leslie Kean’s advocacy, shilling and propagandizing for TTSA and UFO Disclosure ...
Thanks for posting that info and link. I'm not sure it's fair to characterize Kean as a shill. Technically the definition fits, but there's a pejorative air about it, that can be applied to anyone in journalism with a byline. It's how they make their living. I think Kean has a genuine interest in UFOs and would like to see disclosure happen. I don't begrudge her that. I'd like to see it too. What I've found disappointing in the past was her alliance with anti-ufology players such as NARCAP. That changed to some extent when she started collaborating with CUFOS.

I get the feeling that like most of us, Kean's had to muddle her way through the world of ufology, largely on her own, and along the way she's either accepted advice she'd have been better-off without, or she's made intentional compromises that threw ufology under the bus in favor of her own personal interest. Someday I'd like to have a real in-person of-the-record talk with her about these sorts of things because I've always wanted to like Leslie, but I just don't know her well enough to be sure exactly what to think. Overall I'd she's probably done more good than harm, and made a decent career of it. That on it's own is a remarkable accomplishment.

Last edited:
Speaking of death by UFO, another bit of cognitive dissonance I hope to see addressed in future interviews is the repeated statements that there was no "outward hostility" from the visitors, when so many negative experiences have been reported ... Let's push that hippie crap aside for a second and think once again about the abductions, the mutilations, the physical and mental trauma, the secrecy... What's the sandwich like in this story?

1. We're not alone!
2. They've been doing a lot of bad things to us. If they have bad intentions, the situation is almost hopeless.
3. Now that we're aware of this, we can at least try to do something about it.
  1. I wholeheartedly agree that alien visitation is real.
  2. Have aliens actually been doing "bad" things? There's a lot of subjectivity in making that assumption and very little verifiable objective evidence. But it's certainly open for discussion.
  3. Do they have "bad intentions"? We don't know if the aliens even have intentions. It's all still guesswork based on unverifiable circumstances and speculation.
  4. We're not in a position to do anything about the alien situation other than to raise public awareness. The aliens act pretty much with impunity.

Last edited:
Corbell just released a new David Fravor video (Part 1):

New information:

- The tic tac seen by Fravor actively jammed his radar, which is considered a hostile act.
- He was half a mile away from the object at the closest.
- The original video "right off the jet recorders" was played afterwards; there are 2 small things coming out of the bottom of it. The tic tac had "2 L-shaped appendages" coming off the side...
- Something was causing the waves to break, but Fravor didn't see anything. After the tic tac disappeared, the whitewater was gone.
- Fravor talked to people in the government about this since the December article. Doesn't want to name names. There's interest in funding new initiatives related to UFOs.

No mention of Trevor... Not clear how recent this interview really is.

Last edited:
I think I'm ready to formulate a new speculation on this. Pay attention to the moment Fravor talks about the active jamming: he implies that there's something further about it he's not telling us, but that he can't reveal details.

He also repeated in several interviews that he was okay afterwards, or that he experienced no lasting effects... That always struck me as odd, because it sounded like he was answering concerns based on classic UFO tropes, and not because he was asked. Either it's a question he gets asked often, or it was part of his initial script.

Kevin Day also seemed reticent to reveal details about mental/physiological effects. In the Phenomenon Radio interview, it sounded like this was a previously agreed-upon topic they could not ask about, and John Burroughs had to build around it. Kevin used two excuses to evade that line of questioning; first, that it was an emotional topic for him, and later, that the details would be better corroborated by people he knows will come forward later.

Is it because it's all private medical information between the witnesses and their therapists, or is there a horrible secret there waiting to be revealed?

Since the beginning, we've suspected that the visitors may have some kind of smart hacking technology that can infiltrate and manipulate both a computer or a human brain, making no real distinction between the two.

This technology would be impressive because it may have interfered with perceptions or thought processes in an active, continuous manner without disrupting the pilot's ability to maneuver the plane. This is not just a weapon that renders people unconscious or shuts down all electronics, it's selective and high-level.

An analogy Fravor has been using is "is this more like E.T., or more like Independence Day?" Given the range of hostile actions we've seen, and the complete absence of friendly actions, maybe the government has all the evidence it needs to conclude that we do not have any real claim to sovereignty on this planet. We are fully vulnerable, and wouldn't even know if our entire civilization is being mind-controlled.

Okay so this is unsurprising - a CIRVIS report is an official documented report, and people aren't permitted to disclose the contents of such a report. This strikes me as definitively distinct from the anecdotal account of an individual recounting their experience.

So this is what the "gold standard of paranormal radio" has sunk to: potty-mouthed idiocy and the unchecked mockery of the most important developments in this field in decades.

To those of you who have contributed constructive and interesting commentary and debates during my time here: thank you, and farewell.

To those who spend their time drilling holes into the hull of their own ship by ridiculing the subject matter of the show: adieu.

/unsubscribed

Randolph Sweety,

I had a response but you're just not worth it.

:D

Last edited:
Listened to Eric Davis on Coast to Coast. GREAT interview. I didn't take notes though. From the top of my head, what struck me:

- The poltergeist phenomenon, which is also real, is closely associated with the UFO phenomenon. Some people are more receptive than others. "When people see one, they see more."
- There are all kinds of shapes of craft; triangles, rectangles, eggs, tic tacs, saucers, cigars, orbs...
- The US had a crash retrieval program that ended in 1989. UFOs have been recovered, but the agency in charge was apparently never successful in reverse-engineering the technology. AATIP was going to have a phase 2 that was not successfully funded but would have revived the crash retrieval program.
- Seems that the answer to "why now?" is that human science is just beginning to catch up enough that reverse-engineering might happen if enough money is thrown at the problem.
- Hal Puthoff's hypothesis is that there are ultra-terrestrials; ancient humanoids that escaped the surface and went to live underground or in space.
- It's difficult to find people who will do field work for the UFO programs because scary stuff happens and people run away from it.

This is looking more and more like an amalgamation of bad sci-fi, and yet, here we are...

Back