• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paul Eno will be our guest this week....

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Paul Eno is the host of the popular WOON Rhode Island radio show Behind the Paranormal. We are taping with him for the next two hours, (Wed 11 to 1 pm MT) please post your questions here....

At the risk of sounding like a broken record i once (semi ) heard him relate an experience with one of those entities he describes as parasites wearing a checkered/plaid shirt if like to hear it again as I missed the context it took place in. Wish him a Merry Christmas from me and Merry Christmas 2 U Chris.

Hey, these parasites he speaks of.
Id like to know as one time this happened to me were i was strucked by something like a punch but no physical element to it, it was more like my soul got hit and next thing i know i was on the ground, dazed and confused and my vision was tunnel like as i was helped up by a friend and her mother as they saw me collapse.
My energy was drained completely and was shaking vibrantly, i regained everything after a couple of minutes.

What are these things that feed on our energies?
The shadow people?
Did you know if these things shapeshift with our thoughts to what they might be?
I mean our minds project what we dont understand and these things use our minds and memes to disgues themselves.
Lol sry chris but somehow put these into a question for him tnx :)

Back