• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paranormal Activity

What's Dead Alive - I don't think I've come across this one? Might not be out in England yet - we quite often get very strange release schedules for films that aren't the mainstream homogenised crap that passes for cinema these days.

BTW best zombie film ever - "Dawn of the Dead" the original 1970s version, not only a gripping horror film but a very astute metaphor for 20th century consumerism. Also the original 1981 remake of the Thing is a low budget classic and was it just me, or was it saying something about Cold War paranoia? You don't know who is and isn't a communist, you don't know who is or isn't the thing.

Back