• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paracast is the best show of its kind out there.

1) Assuming you just came out of a coma I suggest you reserve this title for someone more deserving. Not much room to move there Kieran.

2)Clearly you are motivated by something specific but won't say.

3) Specific critisism I can discuss.

4) Your drivel (not sure what "dribble" is) is the only self serving thing I can identify here

1) Well considering I have just stopped listening to the paracast you could say i have just come out of a coma. In regard to my opening statment the few people I know who still listening to the show all of whom directed to it by myself. routinely admit to skipping the opening segment and going strait to the interview or even switching off midway through because of this very reason, as I and I suspect many others have done for along time before finally giving up on the show altogether, although I doubt I will find any of them here!!

2)WON'T SAY? did you even read my post. My motivation couldn't be clearer it's purely Frustration the fact that you want it to be something else is an issue for you to consider maybe you have built Beidny up so
much you can't accept that someone can be critical without feeling the need to shout Conspirecy,
Or maybe you just haven't got anything inteligent to say. I mean lets be honest here that response is the bread and butter reply in the paranormal field the GO TO answer if you don't like what someone has to say

3) Seriously did you read my post!!!!!!!

4) Dribble means exactly the same as drivel which you clearly already knew givin that you so kindly translated well done.

So in summing up I think it's fair to say that although you tried to sound all clever and intelligent, you did in fact fail spectacularly to recognise any of the true talking points of my post and as a result of your failure posted a reply that can only be described as a nonsensical hodgepodge of quotes and non statments. Made worse by the fact that you quoted my whole post in your reply.

I dare say if you brought that kind of mediocre arguement to the show Biedny would tare you a new one.. So wipe that smirk off your face ::)

P.S I stopped listening to C2C a long time ago also for the same reason the noise of one mans ego drowning out the signal......

Now i'll not Darkin your door again and leave you to your little love in.

Regards,
Kieran

Kieran, honestly, you sound like an upleasant loon right now. You can be as right as can be but your initial post and this recent one suggest that some chamomile tea is in order.

You hate David and find him smug. Okay, point taken.

Move on. Preferably away from here.

Hey ninja,

I just read your posts and have to say I very strongly disagree with your sentiments.
It sounds to me like you have hit some sort of crisis with your ability to accept simple human quirks qnd foibles.

Since being an avid listener and forum member I have learned an immense amount from both Gene, Dave, the many guests and everyone here on the forums not just in relation to the paranormal but also lots about how to effectively communicate ideas and opinions with minimum offence and maximum reward. It's a shame you no longer feel like listening and I truly think it's your own loss, and lets be honest you pobably will keep listening anyway so as you are still here on the forums and when you finally simmer down I think an apology would be in order to David.

Your comments on his interviewing technique make it clear to me that you think he has some kind of certainty that he is always right and others are wrong, and that he approaches these topics from some kind of ego driven perspective. Well all I can say is you are so very, very wrong.

For some time now I have been able to chat with David for many hours about all this stuff, and I can assure you he doesn't feel like he has any firm answers to any of this, but as you are already aware he like so many of us is simply fed up with the charlatans, frauds, liars, outright thieves and general bullshit hurled around in this farmyard that if we are to be grateful for anything it is PRECISELY that aspect of his style that may go some way in revealing some small glimmer of truth within any of this intensly frustrating field. Also as you and everyone else has heard him say he is a native New Yorker so what do you expect?

Peace,

Mark

I expect you will strongly disagree with me, but time will tell.

Hey Dusty,

Thanks for your reply I can say with certainty that have not reached a crisis in my ability to accept peoples quirks and foibles.

although I have reached the limits of my ability to listen to the show as I strongly believe that what David presents is far more then little quirks and foibles.

As I said before I too have been listening to the show since the first episode and have watched it (in my opinion) fail to evolve and stagnate. I really think it would help if Gene stepped up a little and presented more of a counter point to David, that at least would return some balance to the show

I see from your post that you are clearly a reasonable person, and if we are being honest im sure you would agree that there were times when you switched off or at least felt that David's agressive treatment of a guest was over the top.

All of your points are valid well made and appreciated,

a far cry from, learn how to spell or you must be part of some Conspirecy

you clearly still enjoy the show, I on the other hand won't be tuning in again or making any apology to David as I feel my points were equally valid.

Kind regards,
Kieran

That's fair enough Kieran,

I hear you and can appreciate what you are saying, and yes I would even agree with you that David can be extremely volatile and to many folks sometimes very hard to listen to. Which in a way is a very sad reflection of just how sensitive and complacent most people really have become in this world of political correctness. Though personally and in all honesty I haven't ever felt that David has actually gone too far, and I truly mean that.

I am not calling you sensitive and complacent ninja, no,no, and I too would like to hear a bit more from Gene sometimes. I'm sure your comments have been noted, but as you point out Gene has been around this stuff for many years and has already asked so many questions of so many people, and I'm sure he would say himself that he probably feels that not much progress has been made in all those years certainly in regard to everyones real understanding of the whole UFO enigma. Added to which someone has to handle the studio and ad breaks and background stuff which I think Gene does admirably, also I think he enjoys listening to David just as much as the rest of us do.

Then along comes David who it must be said is quite unique, and to my way of thinking a very necessary breath of fresh air in a very stagnant pool full of all sorts of strange pond life. His manner is often in your face, granted but I appreciate that and feel very much in tune with it.
Also we are talking about "The Angry Human" here, so your feelings of him wanting to dominate dont stack up when he has a show of his own anyway. No I'm not bitching ninja you gotta do what you gotta do, but do remember everything you get from this place is FREE unlike most things in life, and you do have the luxury of choice.

One more very important thing, I just used two very pivotal words just there, Angry yes but more accurately Human, and believe me Dave would be the first to flag up his
own imperfections on that score. Try to be calm and dont just disappear that would be
if anything a little silly considering how far you have stuck with the show.

Mark

PS. Dont listen to Angry Human, yet :)

When I found Paracast I felt so comforted by the fact that there was a critical and skeptical attitude from David and Gene,at times, instead of just the " Oh wow, that's really interesting" crap I have heard on other podcasts.
Finally some people who are serious and articulate! After listening to many of the archived shows and listening to the weekly shows for the last year, I have also begun to get a much better bullshit meter. Like many, I want to believe, but not if it isn't true.

I started listening to Art Bell years ago and then Jeff Rense. After a break for a few years I discovered the Paracast via The Tech Night Owl. I've been a regular since then and really appreciate the great work Gene and Dave are doing.

Yessir it's awesome!

I just came across this recently. I'm just going through the archived shows :eek:

I was looking at something Don Ecker wrote and I found this site.

Happy days :D

Well considering I have just stopped listening to the paracast you could say i have just come out of a coma. In regard to my opening statment the few people I know who still listening to the show all of whom directed to it by myself. routinely admit to skipping the opening segment and going strait to the interview or even switching off midway through because of this very reason, as I and I suspect many others have done for along time before finally giving up on the show altogether, although I doubt I will find any of them here!!

And yet----here you are! If people are truly giving up on the show, I would imagine this would be reflected in the download statistics. Do you have access to those? I don't. Other than your many friends that you alerted to the presence of the show, do you have any substantive information on its popularity? All I can go by is the publicly available statistics, and from those I see the active postings are at an all time high. Looks to me like the show is more popular than ever. And THAT means your lack of presence as a listener, or a forum member, as well as all your many friends, won't be missed.

And yet----here you are! If people are truly giving up on the show, I would imagine this would be reflected in the download statistics. Do you have access to those? I don't. Other than your many friends that you alerted to the presence of the show, do you have any substantive information on its popularity? All I can go by is the publicly available statistics, and from those I see the active postings are at an all time high. Looks to me like the show is more popular than ever. And THAT means your lack of presence as a listener, or a forum member, as well as all your many friends, won't be missed.

I agree. It would be even better if you gave up posting on this forum. And tell your friends not to bother as well.

I only listen to the Paracast now, as its by far the best podcast on Earth right now for esoteric subject matter.
David and Gene are superb hosts, and I absolutely love the shows in which they challenge their guests.
I just got done listening to the Knell episode. My God that was hilarious, the way they uncovered just what a slimeball he is.
I'd love some interviews on folks like David Wilcock and other cult-like money merchant lizards.

Ergh! I wish nobody posted in here and brought it back into my radar. When you start pointing out grammar and spelling in people's posts rather than addressing content specifically, you become no different than your typical debunker. *dies a little inside*

Yeasir it's awesome!

I just came across this recently. I'm just going through the archived shows :eek:

I was looking at something Don Ecker wrote and I found this site.

Happy days :D

Bring it, Alien man! Glad to see you have found the best show out there on the subject. And cool avatar.

I think the biggest reason why many people find David annoying is the fact that the paranormal field is permeated by a concensus culture. It is generally considered a breach of etiquette to take someone to task, no matter how spurious their claims may be. If the person who offers the criticism is as impassionate about the subject matter as David, it is guaranteed to make people upset. Nevertheless it is a necessary approach if we ever want to get close to revealing some kind of objective truth about these matters, or at least bring paranormal/UFOlogical research up to normal scientific standards.

Despite being of the male persuasion I take an occasional interest in the feminist debate here in Sweden, and there seem to be similar problems in that arena. Every voice must be heard and respected, and as a consequence abject lunatics such as Andrea Dworkin or Valerie Solanas are occasionally touted as interesting feminist thinkers and writers. Very few people within the feminist movement have the integrity to go against the flow when that happens (or at least be vocal about it). This is demonstrably counterproductive since it never fails to provide ample ammunition for the antifeminists over here.

Best show of its kind out there.?.... It's a dam fine show....... the way David and Gene play off each other there passionate attitudes backed by what seems a truly honest and forthright pursuit of some sort of truth places this show along with most of it's guests in the annals of UFO research history for me.
Thanks for being yourselves and giving us so much info and attitude without that your show wouldn't be the same.

I just wanted to say the last few shows have been fantastic and I think the quality of the guests has been steadily increasing. Keep up the good work. You have my support.

Yeah I've been listening to tons of paranormal podcasts online and on the UFO subject this is the best show. I'm 39 and in with the UFOmystic scene -- but my own angle is maybe a bit more radical in terms of criticizing Western thinking, etc.

I noticed David Biedny with the Mac Tonnies interview talking about how people from the "Bush" -- indigenous shamans -- stating that humans did not come from apes and this, instead of creationists, is used to dismiss evolution. Also is the case of the First Nations being used and assimilated to promote what I call the "Actual Matrix Plan" -- The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology The Actual Matrix Plan - Breaking Open The Head

Thanks for the great shows.

Back