• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oregon Bob case, what do the DMR crew think?

itsthenoise

Neophyte Paranormålé
I'd be very interested in finding out what Don, Rich, Ward, Ryan, Stephen, etc think of this case.

I've always found it interesting because [ in my limited experience ] Frank Warren and Angelia Joiner seemed to be pretty honest and grounded in their views. If you're unfamiliar with the story it plays out over three [ of the now defunct ] Joiner Report podcasts which I've linked below.

It starts with Angelia and Frank interviewing a TV crew who witnessed strange happenings, one of them was attacked, then the story gets even weirder when Joiner and her husband themselves take a trip to Oregon with night vision equipment and see things that they can't explain. In the final episode Oregon Bob himself is interviewed.

They are linked below:

Part One:
TheOtherNoise - The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 1 | Mixcloud

Part Two:
TheOtherNoise - The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 2 | Mixcloud

Part Three:
TheOtherNoise - The Joiner Report - Oregon Bob Saga - Part 3 | Mixcloud

I don't think you can download these Mixcloud links so if you want the download drop me PM and I will send you the original MP3 file as I have them here.

Is this Angela Joiner of 'Stephenville' fame? I didn't know about any of this, I'd appreciate being sent some mp3's thanks.

Yep this is the same Joiner. Itsthenoise thanks for these links. Someone (might of been Ryan) alerted me to this a while back so this does ring a bell. Sounds like about 4 1/2 hours of material to listen to. I'm already interested in this story so thanks so much for these links. I would love the mp3 versions instead of streaming ill contact you via PM, thanks again.

Is the same "Bob" that reported the crash of a UFO into a river near his house? I that one had a cadre of black unmarked helicopters involved.

Definitely worth checking the story out as long as Frank Warren, Angelia and her husband can be trusted [ I think they can be ] it's either something incredible or a very big production hoax. From what I recall Oregon Bob himself goes a bit strange on the last episode but let's face it he wouldn't be the first?

Ron - sorry I'm not sure if it's the same Bob?

No, it’s not the same Bob. “Oregon Bob”, Bob Pitchall is different from “River boat Bob”, who allegedly viewed a crash landing of probably what amounts to a military research experiment, near his house boat, in Needles Calif.

I’ve been looking for these interviews for awhile, as some podcasts have a way of disappearing. I found Jamie McDowell’s recounting of her experiences compelling, even though Bob Pitchall’s stories, (to me), are off the chart. Hopefully, (if she is willing), someone may be able to obtain a follow up interview with her. Frank Warren was going to, however, it never materialized.

No, it’s not the same Bob. “Oregon Bob”, Bob Pitchall is different from “River boat Bob”, who allegedly viewed a crash landing of probably what amounts to a military research experiment, near his house boat, in Needles Calif.

I’ve been looking for these interviews for awhile, as some podcasts have a way of disappearing. I found Jamie McDowell’s recounting of her experiences compelling, even though Bob Pitchall’s stories, (to me), are off the chart. Hopefully, (if she is willing), someone may be able to obtain a follow up interview with her. Frank Warren was going to, however, it never materialized.
That's right! I knew it was "Bob" something or other. Thanks.

Back