• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Orange spheres in UK

E

earth

Has anyone from the UK noticed the large amount of fireball like object sightings since the beginning of 2009?
Up here in Scotland we have many reports of these orange type UFO's. They seem to appear every few weeks across central Scotland.

What about the USA, have you also had more sightings of fireball type objects?

Reminds me of the stories of foo fighters.

Has anyone from the UK noticed the large amount of fireball like object sightings since the beginning of 2009?
Up here in Scotland we have many reports of these orange type UFO's. They seem to appear every few weeks across central Scotland.

Or more possibly the increase of 'Chinese lanterns' that are released now. I'm sure these types of reports will die down when the general public becomes more familiar with their profile.

My dad, who was more skeptical than I, told me a story of when he was on the train to the Army barracks in Spain that he was assigned to at the age of 21. On the ride there he saw three fireballs in the sky flying in formation. He said they were alongside the train for some time.

He was never into anything paranormal or UFO related. He scoffed at the idea of it all. He was probably more cynical than skeptical at times.

We were watching a TV show when I was about 17 and it showed a photograph of exactly what he described years earlier. He pointed at the TV and said "I knew I wasn't crazy".

Strange how he still remained skeptical...as one should...but it really did make me think a lot about it. My dad never went around telling anyone about what he saw. He spoke of it once only. When he leaned I was out with paranormal groups he laughed.

That same fireball formation was seen in the UK and Spain.

Weird.

hi, where are these lights? i live in the central belt of scotland, i am going to camp in the highlands later this week. any info would be great.

anyone heard of the grey man? a scottish "bigfoot"?
thanks all.

I had a recent sighting somewhere between england and the irish sea on the 10 july 2009 on a ryanair flight from stansted in the uk to ireland. The flight took off at seven thirty in the evening.
I and a close friend were seating in the front row of the plane at the the right hand side.
We were about half hour into our journey when my friend and i noticed something strange outside our window.

At first i thought i was seeing things but with my friends reaction i knew i wasnt crazy.Outside our window we could see five black or browny mushroom shaped objects just above the clouds, we off course
were looking down at a layer of cloud formations beneath the plane to witness the event.
My friend, was in complete shock and a little excited you have to remember we were on a plane so we needed to stay calm or else people would stare at us with amusement or even worse thing we had gone completely crazy.
Three of the five objects looked to me like they were stuck together of the other two one was in the middle a short distance from the first three and there was also another one again at a shorter distance also from the middle.I Cant say for certain the size or length of the objects if i did i would only be guessing.

A plane flew underneath the object as we looked down so we knew the objects were high up we were 30,000 or more feet up ourselfs according to the captain.
If there was something else below the cloud i couldnt see it unfortunately since the objects i witnessed were just above the cloud.My friend, siad the tops of the objects had a orange tint to it but my eyes arent as good as my friends, but his word is good enough for me.Now looking back i wish i had a camera i had my phone but it was turned off for obvious reasons it something i regret now not takeing that picture.

Sorry, for not posting this in the experiences section.
I Thought since this thread was about ufos seen in the uk i might just post it to this thread.

That's fascinating irishseekers, thanks for sharing,

What a shame you didn't have a camera but at least your friend saw them as well. Did the other passengers see them, and how about the crew?

btw, It's nice to see you back here again. :)

Mark

Thanks Dusty.
We did get a bit excited when we first saw the objects but we calmed down. I Dont know if anyone else did. i didnt hear anyone speak of it during the flight or after the flight.You would have to have been looking out your window on the right hand side of the plane to have noticed, so if anyone saw it i couldnt say for sure.It was all over in less than ten to twenty seconds from what i remember.

I watched one for about 45 minutes whilst sitting on Gullane beach a few years ago, and have been told that they are often seen over the Firth of Forth. As for what they are - I dinna ken.

Back