• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Operation Jade Helm

I guess I'm just surprised that we're conducting military games involving the public and cities in five different states. This guy in the video is going around asking persmission from local city officials to conduct this operation for 6-8 weeks which will involve private citizens, paratroopers, helicopter drop offs, military integrating within the town central, conducting meetups in peoples barns or back of stores, etc. I thought it was illegal to be off military sites doing military drills like this?

Army Special forces have been doing small exercises like this for a long, long time. "Robin Sage" is one in NC. It's training unconventional warfare. Organizing the local populations to fight an insurgency etc.... Seriously doubt it's more then that.

Exercises often have multiple units participating, with different training objectives. There could be certain units that are training for some nefarious purpose - but the other units would not know. My opinion, maybe? - but if the powers that be want to use the military to suppress the population, they will need a really good pretext. And Army SF soldiers are not likely to go along with it (without some really, really good pretext). First, they tend to be patriots with stubborn ideals (you don't make it through training without being stubborn). Second, they tend to be above average intelligence; they are screened for intelligence and are required to learn a second language. Last, they tend to be a suspicious and conspiratorial group of individuals right from the start, not sure why - just appears to be true in my experience.

Back