• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Operation Jade Helm

Tom Green County makes the rest of Texas look politically Blue.
I guess I'm just surprised that we're conducting military games involving the public and cities in five different states. This guy in the video is going around asking persmission from local city officials to conduct this operation for 6-8 weeks which will involve private citizens, paratroopers, helicopter drop offs, military integrating within the town central, conducting meetups in peoples barns or back of stores, etc. I thought it was illegal to be off military sites doing military drills like this?

I guess I'm just surprised that we're conducting military games involving the public and cities in five different states. This guy in the video is going around asking persmission from local city officials to conduct this operation for 6-8 weeks which will involve private citizens, paratroopers, helicopter drop offs, military integrating within the town central, conducting meetups in peoples barns or back of stores, etc. I thought it was illegal to be off military sites doing military drills like this?

Go to infowars.com for more info concerning this exercise. If you haven't been listening to the daily broadcast, you should be...there's plenty of issues discussed for one to consider...make up your own mind whether you're being given the truth or not. :)

Everything is connected... :)

You might want to read this link. I was unaware of much of this as well.
Posse Comitatus Repealed! | Libertarian

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be - The Washington Post

"The mission is vast both geographically and strategically: Elite service members from all four branches of the U.S. military will launch an operation this summer in which they will operate covertly among the U.S. public and travel from state to state in military aircraft. Texas, Utah and a section of southern California are labeled as hostile territory, and New Mexico isn’t much friendlier.

That’s the scheme for Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15. Army Special Operations Command announced it last week, saying the size and scope of the mission sets it apart from many other training exercises.

“The nature of warfare is always changing and U.S. Army Special Operations Command’s mission is to make certain the Army’s various Special Operations Forces are trained, equipped and organized to successfully conduct worldwide special operations in support of our nation’s interests,” Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a command spokesman, said in an e-mail. “Training exercise Jade Helm is going to assist our Special Operations Soldiers and leadership in refining the skills needed against an ever changing foreign threat.”

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be - The Washington Post

"The mission is vast both geographically and strategically: Elite service members from all four branches of the U.S. military will launch an operation this summer in which they will operate covertly among the U.S. public and travel from state to state in military aircraft. Texas, Utah and a section of southern California are labeled as hostile territory, and New Mexico isn’t much friendlier.

That’s the scheme for Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15. Army Special Operations Command announced it last week, saying the size and scope of the mission sets it apart from many other training exercises.

“The nature of warfare is always changing and U.S. Army Special Operations Command’s mission is to make certain the Army’s various Special Operations Forces are trained, equipped and organized to successfully conduct worldwide special operations in support of our nation’s interests,” Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a command spokesman, said in an e-mail. “Training exercise Jade Helm is going to assist our Special Operations Soldiers and leadership in refining the skills needed against an ever changing foreign threat.”
Or prepare the armed forces for any future domestic uprisings.

Or prepare the armed forces for any future domestic uprisings.

According to some, Jade Helm is preparation for alleged earth changes to come. Earthquakes and destruction from South Carolina to California with the San Andreas/New Madrid faults as the culprits. Oh yeah, and Planet X in the mix, also.

[emoji16]

According to some, Jade Helm is preparation for alleged earth changes to come. Earthquakes and destruction from South Carolina to California with the San Andreas/New Madrid faults as the culprits. Oh yeah, and Planet X in the mix, also.

[emoji16]

I thought that's why we have a National Guard. Who knew we would need combat troops policing the poor citizens of the US?

I'll be honest, when I go floating around those sights like infowars there's no limit to the BS factor going on. People misquote, misinterpret, sling in some honey with their political views, etc. But two things, tension is really high, where the boundaries are, not sure. The other, there's a vein of truth in some of it. Like mother nature, we're due on the California coastline for a major quake. It's been lit up overnight, from Canada to Oregon coast and smaller one's on Cal coast. This is a reality but we've handled major disaster before and it seems to bring out the best of us, usually, minus Katrina. As to this Jade Helm, I didn't realize we've used military in public area's before. Not sure it's made the main news. Part of me supports it because I do obey the law and don't want scum tearing up my home or others in a disaster. I also don't feel like the President is trying to take over the country. So I may part with some on that. What I'm most worried about is that their is some impending disaster like ISIS already here or militias gearing up for a coup, something along that order.

Can you imagine the reaction if they had not announced this? there would be pandemonium.
They are in a lose lose situation.
Granted I am an outsider looking in, but remember that it is your own government doing this, and they are on your side.
(in simplistic terms. as in they have to do contingency and disaster planning (military exercises included)).

Can you imagine the reaction if they had not announced this? there would be pandemonium.
They are in a lose lose situation.
Granted I am an outsider looking in, but remember that it is your own government doing this, and they are on your side.
(in simplistic terms. as in they have to do contingency and disaster planning (military exercises included)).
The government is on our side?? Please. It's all about conditioning. Let the citizens see troops on the street and soon they get comfortable with that.

I'll be honest, when I go floating around those sights like infowars there's no limit to the BS factor going on. People misquote, misinterpret, sling in some honey with their political views, etc. But two things, tension is really high, where the boundaries are, not sure. The other, there's a vein of truth in some of it. Like mother nature, we're due on the California coastline for a major quake. It's been lit up overnight, from Canada to Oregon coast and smaller one's on Cal coast. This is a reality but we've handled major disaster before and it seems to bring out the best of us, usually, minus Katrina. As to this Jade Helm, I didn't realize we've used military in public area's before. Not sure it's made the main news. Part of me supports it because I do obey the law and don't want scum tearing up my home or others in a disaster. I also don't feel like the President is trying to take over the country. So I may part with some on that. What I'm most worried about is that their is some impending disaster like ISIS already here or militias gearing up for a coup, something along that order.
Heidi, take a look at the Jade Helm emblem ( Google -Jade Helm 15 Logo.) you might notice the transparent Dutch style clogs in the middle. Clogs were issued to concentration camp prisons during WWII. Just one interpretation being floated. The logo doesn't come across as being too friendly in my mind.

Jade Helm Logo1.jpg

The government is on our side?? Please. It's all about conditioning. Let the citizens see troops on the street and soon they get comfortable with that.

No the citizens are never going to be comfortable with troops on the street, I can't argue with that.
But they would be slightly more comfortable if they were told in advance.
They would also not be very comfortable if something happened and the "government" had no response.

I am sorry if I don't understand your point of view but I am trying, I suppose we can only go by our experiences and beliefs, and agree to differ.

No the citizens are never going to be comfortable with troops on the street, I can't argue with that.
But they would be slightly more comfortable if they were told in advance.
They would also not be very comfortable if something happened and the "government" had no response.

I am sorry if I don't understand your point of view but I am trying, I suppose we can only go by our experiences and beliefs, and agree to differ.
My point is... the citizens should NEVER be comfortable with troops in the streets. Maybe that is how they do it in the UK, I don't know. The UK does seem to have cameras pointed virtually everywhere, maybe even in the commodes. As far as a response for terror or whatever, you can bet the government and military have contingency plans for just about everything.

Britain is quite small* so you are never that far away from some kind of military installation.

uk_vs__texas_by_sigrdrifa1-d3egqj5.jpg

Yah Han, we have what's called National Guard in each state, independently run by their own state governor. Our military has bases throughout the country to train and do drills. It has always been important for us to keep that separate. Must have missed the long debate on the news when we started training within the public.

City says loud explosions were Army training exercise - WNEM TV 5
Flint's spokesman Jason Lorenz said the city has been in talks with the Army for six months now about using parts of the city. This is part of a joint exercise being carried out across the United States.

"It's an exercise to help their personnel do training with urban environments," Lorenz said.

That training includes using aircraft and simulated ammunition. It will continue for the next 10 days.

"I think they should have gave us a warning to let us know there was an Army thing going on, I really do," Humphrey said.

Seems everyone was taken by surprise which contradicts the notion that the Army fully notified everyone training was being done in their city. This kind of suspicion isn't needed for folks right now with all the conspiracies circulating regarding our government. As usual, the Army has their collective heads up their arses in not understanding this. An honest question, how do we know if a group of people at the top of the Armed Services isn't planning a coup? Or even expects something like a financial meltdown coming our way which might need controlling? Training in our cities makes no sense for the current terrain we're in abroad. So why the urban practice?

Back