• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Topic of Werner Boch and Anti Semitism

Not sure what anti-Semitism has to do with the rest of his story. We must be careful to separate signal from noise.

*ahem*

Well, Werner hasn't been on the Paracast again, but I heard him before and after that interview on other internet radio programs basically offering apologies/justifications for the Third Reich and Hitler. pickles says perhaps that doesn't mean the rest of his story is of the same ilk, but the other thing Werner does on internet radio is complain about being GASSED, at home, on airplanes, in public spaces. I find this a very interesting psychological and perhaps psychosomatic or even paranoid phenomenon, especially since Werner seems to believe THE JEWS are at the back of it, if you dig deeply enough.

Anyway, here is a Werner update. Note that the Deana Spingola radio program on Republic Radio openly and unabashedly tells listeners Hitler was defending Europe from Communism and the Holocaust is a hoax. Werner calls there at times.

A Plea for Support for our friend, Werner Bock

Regular listeners to Deanna Spingola’s radio show will be familiar with a German-Canadian gentleman known as “Werner from New Brunswick” who calls in regularly and offers very intelligent and informed insights on a whatever subject is being discussed, and he is very articulate. I’ve always enjoyed and appreciated his commentaries and he is also a supporter of my efforts, but now he needs our support.

His full name is Werner Bock and he lives in Petitkodiac near Moncton, NB. For at least ten years now he has been systematically harassed and terrorized by persons unknown and many of his animals have been killed in the most cruel and barbaric manner. During this period he has lost over 250 cows in this fashion. He made a documentary about this “Agricultural and Eco-Terror which I have included the video below. It is quite shocking to say the least, and certainly not the figment of his imagination!

Werner Bock - Agricultural & Eco-Terrorism in NB, Canada - YouTube

Werner "sounds" like a kook, in his video, but don't be so quick to write him off. I've listened to Werner for last couple years and he is one of the most intelligent and kindest man I've heard. I believe the Canadian government/UN/UNESCO are using disinfo and gas lighting techniques to discredit his claims.

He is all alone up there and he needs our help. We need to send a load [sic] and clear message to these assholes, that Werner is off limits, as in "We The People" are watching, and "We The People" are pissed off!

Read the full story here:
A Plea for Support for German-Canadian Farmer Werner Bock | Justice for Germans

Update on German Canadian farmer Werner Bock:
Update on German-Canadian farmer Werner Bock | Justice for Germans

LAND GRAB?
LAND GRAB? Arrested Rancher Werner Bock Lived in Mineral-Rich United Nations Biosphere Reserve - Coalition to Govern America | Govern America with Darren Weeks & Nancy Levant

Werner's Facebook page:
Support Werner Bock - Stop Agricultural & Ecological Terrorism | Facebook

Back