• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On June 18th on DMR ..

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Coming on Dark Matters Radio on June 18, Dr. John Brandenburg where we will discuss his newest book, Cosmic Jesus: The Metaphysics of How the God of Israel Became the God of the Cosmos. Starting at 10:00 PM Pacific Time only on CyberstationUSA! Go to www.dqrm.com and we will see you on the radio!

Cosmic Jesus.jpg

Hi Don and Dr Brandenburg ,

1. Whats your thoughts on Metphysics effects upon humans encounter by UFOs which seems to effect some to seek religous faith and your both thoughts on the so called breakaway group being suggested by some researchers ?

2, Dr Brandenburg

Do you think their a many highly advance civilisations which humanity will encounter in near future and your both thoughts please?

3. Don and Dr Brandenburg ,

Going on historical evidence on so called UFO encounters by credible military and police eyewitness seems to suggest we might be dealing with a highly negative forces which might seek to destory humanity rather than help (DailyTech - Stephen Hawking Says Aliens Probably Out There, Will Want to Conquer Us which seems to use cloaking and some type of deminsonial technology (for arugment sake not so called top secret military technology cases such as Drones or other ) rather than fluffy bunny type which the tin foil hat crowd suggest your thoughts please?

Thankyou.

Hi Don and Dr Brandenburg ,

1. Whats your thoughts on Metphysics effects upon humans encounter by UFOs which seems to effect some to seek religous faith and your both thoughts on the so called breakaway group being suggested by some researchers ?

2, Dr Brandenburg

Do you think their a many highly advance civilisations which humanity will encounter in near future and your both thoughts please?

3. Don and Dr Brandenburg ,

Going on historical evidence on so called UFO encounters by credible military and police eyewitness seems to suggest we might be dealing with a highly negative forces which might seek to destory humanity rather than help (DailyTech - Stephen Hawking Says Aliens Probably Out There, Will Want to Conquer Us which seems to use cloaking and some type of deminsonial technology (for arugment sake not so called top secret military technology cases such as Drones or other ) rather than fluffy bunny type which the tin foil hat crowd suggest your thoughts please?

Thankyou.

You got them to me in time Blowfish! Will ask and make sure you tune in!

Decker

Outstanding show Don and wonder what Mrs Ecker would of thought on her great journalist background investigator and current work of SETI, UFO field and US politics . It's a keeper in my books and Dr Brandenburg should be on the Paracast as we'll like a true scientist who has a open mind.

Hi Don,

I am late to the game and just listened to that episode but I thought it was fantastic. I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea of a 5th dimension and the possibility of it's collapse. You brought up a question that I haven't even thought of "If faster than light travel is possible, how do we possibly navigate a ship that uses it?" The more I think about the implications the more of an obstacle it becomes. You can't rely on what you see as you go because you will be moving faster than light. Add in the fact that faster than light involves a time element and it really turns in to something more than just point your ship at a distant star and punch a few buttons. Thanks again, that was a great interview.

Thank you "not even wrong", very kind of you to say so. John is always a great interview and one heck of a great guy!!

Decker

Back