• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On DMR 3-20-2012

I love all the Kennedy conspiracy stuff, still can't get my head around what happened, but he definitely got shot from the front. Lookin forward to this.

What do they say--If you remember the 60's you weren't really there? Sounds like fascinating stuff.

Don, Sorry to sound so dense. But is there a podcast of this out there, or is it only live?

Don, I did listen to your "Tumultuous 60s" DMR show on Tuesday night. It certainly lived up to expectations. Those audio clips of JFK, MLK and John Glenn were truly classic. John Kennedy putting the Russians on "the hook" regarding the missiles in Cuba was chilling. Nodding off is a problem at that time of night:( so I feel it is well worth a re-listen when the podcast is available.

Don, I did listen to your "Tumultuous 60s" DMR show on Tuesday night. It certainly lived up to expectations. Those audio clips of JFK, MLK and John Glenn were truly classic. John Kennedy putting the Russians on "the hook" regarding the missiles in Cuba was chilling. Nodding off is a problem at that time of night:( so I feel it is well worth a re-listen when the podcast is available.

Thanks. I had a chill putting that show together. Listening to something like that, it makes one wonder how we have not yet destroyed each other and most of the planet. Whew!

Decker

PS the show should be in the archives today.

Back