• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ok Its Time OBAMA vs. MCCAIN?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Obama

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • McCain

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Paul

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American -- Not Voting

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Not American -- Can't Vote!

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
Today's Gallup Poll Post DNC Convention Poll Obama 48% to Mcshame 43%

I heard Mcshame is struggling to find 10,000 people to attend a rally
Obama nailed 85,000

None of the above.

So long as foul play doesn't occur with the polls and electoral process, I don't see how Obama will lose. It's been a slam dunk unlike any other time I've seen for awhile now.

Its about time we get someone in who has INTELLIGENCE and can talk to America without looking like an idiot i.e. Bush

None of the above.

So long as foul play doesn't occur with the polls and electoral process, I don't see how Obama will lose. It's been a slam dunk unlike any other time I've seen for awhile now.

I seemed to remember during the last election all the hype surrounding that movie Fahrenheit 911 and John Kerry KILLING during the debates.. I mean its all people talked about. Everyone agreed that W was out.

But what happens? people do funny things when no one is looking. All alone behind the curtain. Deep down they want America to flex her muscles and to beat her chest. To wear a cowboy hat and to make hollow, cheesy threats Pro wrestlers says during an interview. People even lied in the exit polls about who they voted for.

Believe me when they get in that booth, who do you think the average white guy is gonna vote for when no one is looking?

I seemed to remember during the last election all the hype surrounding that movie Fahrenheit 911 and John Kerry KILLING during the debates.. I mean its all people talked about. Everyone agreed that W was out.

But what happens? people do funny things when no one is looking. All alone behind the curtain. Deep down they want America to flex her muscles and to beat her chest. To wear a cowboy hat and to make hollow, cheesy threats Pro wrestlers says during an interview. People even lied in the exit polls about who they voted for.

Believe me when they get in that booth, who do you think the average white guy is gonna vote for when no one is looking?

I'm a pretty average white guy and know many others, and we are all voting for Obama! But then again I live in a very liberal part of the country - East Coast - I don't give certain areas of the country as much credit to look past someone's appearance :)

My only knock on Obama during the few speeches I've seen is he doesn't provide as many specifics as I'd like. But.............. his Website looks like the vehicle where he does provide a lot of specifics and look at the Al Gore election where he was quite specific and then George Bush would say some totally cliche half coherent lowest common denomenator non sequitor and end up winning the public opinion??????????? WTF?????

It is because of George Bush's reign that I've gotten into the conspiracy and UFO stuff again because his run as president has really made me start to question a reality that makes absolutely no sense on the surface.

please do not vote for obama. we all know obama will be "delt with" and then that piece of shit, pro war, pro patriot act neo con biden will take over.

please do not vote for obama. we all know obama will be "delt with" and then that piece of shit, pro war, pro patriot act neo con biden will take over.
I believe some medication is in order here. Who should we vote for then?

I saw a picture of mccains running mate (Sarah darling) holding a gun pointing at the camera man and all I could think of was that her and Cheney should go hunting.:exclamation:

Then in her acceptance speech she makes mention of geraldine ferraro. why would you associate your self with a losing combination of mondale and ferraro right off the bat. DUH.

Or maybe Nader. Personally I think he's for the common man, but I wonder who his running mate would be. Who would balance out Ralph Nader.:confused:
I guess I'll pose that question to anyone who wants to answer it.

So you say biden is a con.
My grandfather was "For" the war he faught in. Some were not.
Is he a Neo Con, too? You know what they say. "Ya gotta stand for something." Or you'll fall for anything.

Every politician Votes differently on different issues. If your looking for a Candidate that agrees with 100 % of what you believe in,
Like I said,
I think some medication is in order here.;)

personaly I am voting for Obama. (if ya couldn't guess):D

Just remember. They're not perfect, they're politicians.

Or maybe Nader. Personally I think he's for the common man, but I wonder who his running mate would be. Who would balance out Ralph Nader.:confused:
I guess I'll pose that question to anyone who wants to answer it.

Heinz Guderian. If he refuses, maybe Girolamo Savonarola.

I'm a pretty average white guy and know many others, and we are all voting for Obama! But then again I live in a very liberal part of the country - East Coast - I don't give certain areas of the country as much credit to look past someone's appearance :)

My only knock on Obama during the few speeches I've seen is he doesn't provide as many specifics as I'd like. But.............. his Website looks like the vehicle where he does provide a lot of specifics and look at the Al Gore election where he was quite specific and then George Bush would say some totally cliche half coherent lowest common denomenator non sequitor and end up winning the public opinion??????????? WTF?????

It is because of George Bush's reign that I've gotten into the conspiracy and UFO stuff again because his run as president has really made me start to question a reality that makes absolutely no sense on the surface.

I like Obama too. I also like John McCain. I'm kinda middle of the road with my politics.

Bush is an absolute enigma to me. I just can't comprehend people who try and defend him.Who think he is a good president.

Attachments

• 2743104307_0a6e88bcef_o.jpg
    2743104307_0a6e88bcef_o.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 71
Poll needs a "Not American/Not voting" for those of us who're outside the system but are interested in the poll anyway...

This will be the first time in a looooong time that someone deeply associated with the worst aspects of the CIA, connected to Death of JFK and MLK, or gave substantial cover the cocaine trade is not running for president.

Maybe things are looking up, no matter who you vote for.:)

Ron Paul is my man, but he has no chance...sadly no chance at all. Limited federal government, removing ourselves from foreign entanglements, upholding the constitution, and increasing personal liberty just doesn't seem to be a platform people want to support anymore.

...especially not the CIA, the military industrial complex, and the many thousands of politicians who get rich on the status quo...Nope, not a chance in the world.

This will be the first time in a looooong time that someone deeply associated with the worst aspects of the CIA, connected to Death of JFK and MLK, or gave substantial cover the cocaine trade is not running for president.

Maybe things are looking up, no matter who you vote for.:)

Ron Paul is my man, but he has no chance...sadly no chance at all. Limited federal government, removing ourselves from foreign entanglements, upholding the constitution, and increasing personal liberty just doesn't seem to be a platform people want to support anymore.

...especially not the CIA, the military industrial complex, and the many thousands of politicians who get rich on the status quo...Nope, not a chance in the world.

It will take power away from to many people. Its really not the people who are standing in his way, its the people already in positions of power.

Ron Paul would not survive the election.

However I do agree with him on al ot of stuff. I think the shift in American policy would have negative impact on the rest of the world.

I'm weird. But every politicians lies. There has never been an honest president. Politics would not exists if honesty were introduced.

I think his name was Ron Paul. He's full of BS, BUT, his BS smelt better than the rest of the BSers. Good news is, is that Bush will be no more. Sad news is, most of his voters still vote.......... Can they do better this time? My answer, yes, only because he's not running again......

In the end, you are going to have a dumb founded dipshit in charge. No matter how hard you try to read into them. They are morons. Plain and simple. They will do a half assed job. Don't expect much. How do I determine this? I have a memory.

Its too bad that as a nation we have become so cynical and nihilistic that we cannot look at the election of a new government with some amount of optimism. Surely, there is some way for us to be a bit more optimistic about the possibilities for the future.

If there is no hope, why stay? If there is no representation that is untainted, why are you not blowing shit up in violent revolution? If you honestly believe anyone who represents a fundamental change to the system would be "dealt with", why vote at all?

Sheesh!:mad:

Its too bad that as a nation we have become so cynical and nihilistic that we cannot look at the election of a new government with some amount of optimism. Surely, there is some way for us to be a bit more optimistic about the possibilities for the future.

If there is no hope, why stay? If there is no representation that is untainted, why are you not blowing shit up in violent revolution? If you honestly believe anyone who represents a fundamental change to the system would be "dealt with", why vote at all?

Sheesh!:mad:

Underdog - Sit and really think about what Ron Paul stands for (Which isn't necessarily bad). Then think about if he actually implemented his plan what the ripple effect of his actions would be around the world. It would be earth shattering. It would be on the level of full disclosure. It would effect every single facet of living in America and countries abroad.

Back