• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oh. My. God.

Even if I squint, take some LSD and pinch myself really hard while staring at the photo, I just can't see these lifeforms he is pointing out and making up little stories about in it.
Try snorting a 'Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster' after ingesting about 30 peyote buttons and suddenly it all becomes clear. Oh, yeah...and it helps if you're crazy to begin with.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Try snorting a 'Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster' after ingesting about 30 peyote buttons and suddenly it all becomes clear. Oh, yeah...and it helps if you're crazy to begin with.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Your'e doing it all wrong. You need to shove your head as far upp your a** as possible first. THEN you can see them all clearly. Elementary, of course.

Mars is just a part of it. he also:
...6) Traveled through time from 1971 to the summer of 1973, then back again.
...15) The Universe is a hologram like the Matrix but with many different dimensions.
:D

That's no biggie. When I was about 16, I had lots of friends who did and saw that every weekend... think they called it 'sunshine'. some called it 'dot', others called it acid...

I've only recently listened to this interview. I have to say I found myself becoming more and more angry as the interview went on.

The host of the radio show really needs some lessons on how to actually interview some one like this, and not just suck up everything that comes out of the guests mouth.

There is only one simple fu*king question you need to ask a guest with all these AMAZING claims..

Host -" So you teleported to Mars and saw creatures and even met some people?"

Guest -" Yes thats correct, it really was amazing, I was even chased by a Mars rock monster you know!"

Host - " Well next time I sujest you take a 35mm camera with you for the ride, then you'd have some proof to back up your claims!"

Phone clicks, dead line.... Buzzzzzzzz.. Interview over....

I have read that this guy is actually just a persona put up by David Wilcock. Anyone know if there's any truth to that rumour?

Attorney look up says he was licensed to practice in Washington by the state Bar Association in 1996. Shouldn't be too hard to validate. Appears that he is his own kook and not the secret identity of DW.

Please go here for insight into some of his other goofball theories:
Is Andrew D. Basiago really David Wilcock?
:rolleyes:

Mars is just a part of it. he also:

1) Traveled back in time and was at Ford Theater the day Lincoln was shot.
2) Traveled back in time and watched the Gettysburg Address.
3) Traveled to the future to 2013.
4) Traveled to 2045.
5) Used a teleporter to travel from New Jersey to New Mexico as a child with his father.
6) Traveled through time from 1971 to the summer of 1973, then back again.
7) Talked with Obama when Obama was 20 and had already been told he was to become President.
8) Says the previous civilization on Earth was headquartered in Cairo. This was 'Atlantis' and 'we' had a colony on Mars where they isolated a lot of their genetic experiments, including a human/scorpion hybrid.
9) Mars has many different humanoid species who live underground. Above ground predators include a land-based Pleisosaur that eats humans.
10) He has an IQ of 184 and was in the special Pegasus Project since he was a youngster.
11) He has been on Mars at least twice. It took him 5 minutes to get there. It's atmosphere is breathable without artificial assistance.
12) Met both Bush's when they were in New Mexico being told of their destiny. Also Bill Richardson, governor, was 'in charge' of his student group for a time. he also met Donald Rumsfeld.
13) Knows he will live to age 99.
14) Is the reincarnation of a famous person he refuses to name.
15) The Universe is a hologram like the Matrix but with many different dimensions.
16) The Martians are about 150 years ahead of us technologically. he met several at Wright-Patterson AFB when he was 8 years old.

Want him as a guest? :D

NOOOOOOO....... I want him for president:)

As much as it pains me to even give this idiot time off my life by listening to him, it ends up just making me angry. Although Dave and Gene wouldn't even entertain the idea of having him on the show, it would be worth it just to see him brought down a peg or three. What a friggin joke this man is.

PS. He's not David Wilcock. That dude is a force unto himself, and just as nutty.

As much as it pains me to even give this idiot time off my life by listening to him, it ends up just making me angry. Although Dave and Gene wouldn't even entertain the idea of having him on the show, it would be worth it just to see him brought down a peg or three. What a friggin joke this man is.

PS. He's not David Wilcock. That dude is a force unto himself, and just as nutty.

I'm hearing what you are saying as regards to a guest on the show... It would be a nice to hear a " slow grill" - be a good laugh too!

Back