• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Oh. My. God.

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
Ladies & Gents, I present to you one of your fellow humans.

Prepare to beam with pride.

(part 1 of 39:D:D)

OK, I listened to 15 minutes of this and didn't hear one mention of the USS Eldridge, or even Montauk. The guy did mention Tesla, indirectly, but not Hoagland. Maybe he does honor the hard work of his predecessors later on, but if this guy expects to get on Coast to Coast, he'd better get the protocol figured out.

Uh, thanks Gareth. Thanks a lot. :eek:

I actually put myself parts 2 & 3 too.... I swear the says "...I was the guy to discover life on Mars" about 1000 times per minute.

Anyway. This junk dont deserve its own thread. Even for shits & giggles.

Much more Basiago here at ... duh nuuhhhhh ... Exopolitics Radiooooo:

http://www.exopoliticsradio.com

With ... your host and mine, Alfred Labremont Weber.

Basiago is on Season 5 ... and don't blame me if you can't figure out what the hell he is going on about ... :D.

Oh and if you go to Expolitics.com (conveniently situated at http://www.exopolitics.com/) you will find pdfs covering his "discoveries".

Picnics indeed ... :D ... mad as snakes if you ask me :p.

Another guy from my state:

<table id="tbl" style="border: 2px solid rgb(0, 34, 119); width: 750px; border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; width: 276px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">Andrew Daniel Basiago </td><td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; width: 130px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">WSBA Bar #</td><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; width: 220px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">26238</td> </tr><tr> <td colspan="4" style="background-color: rgb(0, 34, 119);">
blank.gif
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">Firm or Employer</td><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">The Law Office of Andrew D Basiago </td><td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">Admit Date</td><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">11/15/1996 </td> </tr><tr> <td colspan="4" style="background-color: rgb(0, 34, 119);">
blank.gif
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">Address</td><td class="copy" rowspan="17" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left" valign="top">PO Box 2311
Vancouver, WA 98668-2311 </td></tr></tbody></table>

Another guy from my state:

<table id="tbl" style="border: 2px solid rgb(0, 34, 119); width: 750px; border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; width: 276px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">Andrew Daniel Basiago </td><td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; width: 130px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">WSBA Bar #</td><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; width: 220px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">26238</td> </tr><tr> <td colspan="4" style="background-color: rgb(0, 34, 119);">
blank.gif
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">Firm or Employer</td><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">The Law Office of Andrew D Basiago </td><td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">Admit Date</td><td class="copy" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left">11/15/1996 </td> </tr><tr> <td colspan="4" style="background-color: rgb(0, 34, 119);">
blank.gif
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="copy-white" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(74, 132, 173);" align="left">Address</td><td class="copy" rowspan="17" style="padding: 2px 2px 2px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" align="left" valign="top">PO Box 2311
Vancouver, WA 98668-2311 </td></tr></tbody></table>

Do you suppose that is a bogus PO box address? Just asking since Vancouver was still part of British Columbia, Canada, last time I checked.

You're mixing up your Vancouvers. Vancouver, Washington lies by the Columbia River just north of Portland, Oregon. At about 160,000 it is the fourth largest city in the state, after Seattle, Spokane, and Tacoma.

Vancouver, BC, is a couple hundred miles north.

You're mixing up your Vancouvers. Vancouver, Washington lies by the Columbia River just north of Portland, Oregon. At about 160,000 it is the fourth largest city in the state, after Seattle, Spokane, and Tacoma.

Vancouver, BC, is a couple hundred miles north.

Ah! thank you good sir, excuse the ignorance.

Mars is just a part of it. he also:

1) Traveled back in time and was at Ford Theater the day Lincoln was shot.
2) Traveled back in time and watched the Gettysburg Address.
3) Traveled to the future to 2013.
4) Traveled to 2045.
5) Used a teleporter to travel from New Jersey to New Mexico as a child with his father.
6) Traveled through time from 1971 to the summer of 1973, then back again.
7) Talked with Obama when Obama was 20 and had already been told he was to become President.
8) Says the previous civilization on Earth was headquartered in Cairo. This was 'Atlantis' and 'we' had a colony on Mars where they isolated a lot of their genetic experiments, including a human/scorpion hybrid.
9) Mars has many different humanoid species who live underground. Above ground predators include a land-based Pleisosaur that eats humans.
10) He has an IQ of 184 and was in the special Pegasus Project since he was a youngster.
11) He has been on Mars at least twice. It took him 5 minutes to get there. It's atmosphere is breathable without artificial assistance.
12) Met both Bush's when they were in New Mexico being told of their destiny. Also Bill Richardson, governor, was 'in charge' of his student group for a time. he also met Donald Rumsfeld.
13) Knows he will live to age 99.
14) Is the reincarnation of a famous person he refuses to name.
15) The Universe is a hologram like the Matrix but with many different dimensions.
16) The Martians are about 150 years ahead of us technologically. he met several at Wright-Patterson AFB when he was 8 years old.

Want him as a guest? :D

Mars is just a part of it. he also:

1) Traveled back in time and was at Ford Theater the day Lincoln was shot.
2) Traveled back in time and watched the Gettysburg Address.
3) Traveled to the future to 2013.
4) Traveled to 2045.
5) Used a teleporter to travel from New Jersey to New Mexico as a child with his father.
6) Traveled through time from 1971 to the summer of 1973, then back again.
7) Talked with Obama when Obama was 20 and had already been told he was to become President.
8) Says the previous civilization on Earth was headquartered in Cairo. This was 'Atlantis' and 'we' had a colony on Mars where they isolated a lot of their genetic experiments, including a human/scorpion hybrid.
9) Mars has many different humanoid species who live underground. Above ground predators include a land-based Pleisosaur that eats humans.
10) He has an IQ of 184 and was in the special Pegasus Project since he was a youngster.
11) He has been on Mars at least twice. It took him 5 minutes to get there. It's atmosphere is breathable without artificial assistance.
12) Met both Bush's when they were in New Mexico being told of their destiny. Also Bill Richardson, governor, was 'in charge' of his student group for a time. he also met Donald Rumsfeld.
13) Knows he will live to age 99.
14) Is the reincarnation of a famous person he refuses to name.
15) The Universe is a hologram like the Matrix but with many different dimensions.
16) The Martians are about 150 years ahead of us technologically. he met several at Wright-Patterson AFB when he was 8 years old.
But can he cook?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Isnt it just the most insanely huge amount of bollocks ever presented in the one place. Unbelievable.

Did you know he discovered life on Mars... and was told about this when he was a kid.... but he like totally forgot! AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Not to mention his main evidence which is the 'bigfoot on Mars' photo is the most ridiculous fucking thing ever put forward in the history of esoterica.

Did you know he discovered life on Mars... and was told about this when he was a kid.... but he like totally forgot!

Well, they used mind control on him....but he broke through that. And his paper on Mars, published last year, was brought back into the past and read by his father when he was eight.

I think that bigfoot thing is actually about two inches tall and a rock.

Am I the only one who thinks a land-dwelling plesiosaur would be more pathetic than scary? Seriously, if you can't outrun something with flippers maybe it's best for all that you get eaten.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Do we have a clinical psychologist on this forum? How in the world can you make up all this stuff and seemingly believe in it? Is he a world-class actor or delusional? I'm really curious ...

Back