• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gonna post some jedi mind tricks as i find them hilarious but i think it would be too esoteric

hitman-monkey-finds-no-joy-in-his-j.jpg

That is awesome, the yip yip martians are the best.

Also I love how in the rap video the yip yip martians walk right through Bert and Ernies window alien abduction style. I've always wondered if that was a purposeful nod to abduction stories by the Sesame Street guys. Whether it was intentional or not, it's still pretty awesome.

Not with me, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I think they're two completely different talents, Eminem couldn't sing a bar to save his life but there's not a singer alive who could come up with the rhymes that he does. Most rap is total shit, but I do admire a few rappers for their abilities with lyrical wordplay. Personally, I'm more into punk, hardcore, and I must admit, a bit of pop/punk and emo/punk.

For my part I want to thank maudib for having the foresight to include these guys on any thread. I .didn't even know they had a name. so after viewing the first one I went through the whole series of the yip-yips' on the youtube site. A real blast from the past. The yip-yips' rock....yep yep yep yep yep yep yep

So i walk into the chemist's and ask the pharmacist, "Do you sell condoms ?"

"Yes" he replies with a kindly smile

"Well wash your hands" says i "and fill this prescription please"

548376_2866662876034_7456502_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back