• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 22, 2017 — Nick Redfern

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Nick Redfern is a class act, and, in addition to talking about shapeshifters, including werewolves and other strange creatures, we focused on Tom DeLonge and his failed disclosure effort, plus some other stuff.

In After The Paracast this week, forum moderator and skeptic Angelo Fiorentino (Angel of Ioren), joined me for a fun and informative gabfest.

You'll learn more if you're a member of The Paracast+. For more information about our premium subscription service, please visit:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Nick Redfern is a class act, and, in addition to talking about shapeshifters, including werewolves and other strange creatures, we focused on Tom DeLonge and his failed disclosure effort, plus some other stuff.

In After The Paracast this week, forum moderator and skeptic Angelo Fiorentino (Angel of Ioren), joined me for a fun and informative gabfest.

You'll learn more if you're a member of The Paracast+. For more information about our premium subscription service, please visit:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

So we're already calling it the "failed disclosure effort" by Tom DeLonge? Ouch! That didn't take long... although one could argue that it's been 70 years in the making. ;)

I was disappointed that Nick didn't promote some of the lurid stories of Reptilians changing into humans. I wanted some juicy lurid fun! Oh well.....

Regarding some of the early comments made in ATP. Remote viewing programs (StarGate Project) implemented and funded by the CIA and the US Army in the 70's and 80's are documented fact. Hal Puthoff was involved as a contractor through the institute he founded, SRI International.

"The StarGate Project was the code name for a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications. The Project, and its precursors and sister projects, went by various code names — GONDOLA WISH, GRILL FLAME, CENTER LANE, SUN STREAK, SCANATE — until 1991 when they were consolidated and rechristened as "Stargate Project".

Stargate Project work primarily involved remote viewing, the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance. The project was overseen until 1987 by Lt. Frederick Holmes "Skip" Atwater, an aide and "psychic headhunter" to Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, and later president of the Monroe Institute. The unit was small-scale, comprising about 15 to 20 individuals, and was run out of "an old, leaky wooden barracks".

The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague, included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there was reason to suspect that its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues."​

Regarding Tom DeLonge, he made a significant amount of money while in Blink-182 and his music still generates steady revenue through album sales, streaming and terrestrial radio mechanical royalties, and publishing royalties for things like TV and movies. Regardless, if you watch the YouTube video from UFO Seekers breaking down the TTS AAS corporate setup, you see that through some impressive (legal) accounting maneuvers, his business managers moved over $400K in debt from the old, pre-existing To The Stars Inc. corporate entity over to the newly formed "To The Stars Academy" corporation that DeLonge just announced. Combine that accounting sleight of hand with the publicly available information on this new "public benefit corporation" clearly outlining that DeLonge is personally guaranteed annual payments from the new entity of a minimum of $100K over the next 7 years. As a result, on Day One the new company is already $500K in the hole for its first accounting year before it even flips on the light switch. So anyone "investing" the minimum of $200 into this new company so as to have some "ownership," as Tom put it, is merely contributing to paying off that accrued $500K debt, and a minimum of $100K per year after that. This would ostensibly be before any money could be spent on science, research and developing new technologies, as he claimed to be supporting with this new venture. I'll say it again, Bassett and Greer must be kicking themselves for not having come up with this potentially lucrative angle before this interloper, DeLonge, came along and effectively stole a good bit of their "fleece the true believer" thunder.

About Gene's comments regarding Stephen Bassett not being around much lately, nothing could be further from the truth. He has popped up on several other podcasts this past year since the election peddling this utterly ridiculous tale of how close we were to disclosure with Hillary and Podesta, and that she lost the election because she did not talk MORE about the UFO issue in the debates and in news interviews. The man is fucking delusional. He is now in Europe for 4 months trying to hype the disclosure movement over there since he can't peddle any bullshit disclosure nonsense involving Trump.

Nick is always a great guest. However, this wasn't one of his better visits due to the somewhat unfocused nature and occasional stream of consciousness direction the chat took. Sometimes that results in podcast gold, this was not one of those times. Not every show can be an instant classic. The good thing is you'll be doing a new show next week and the possibility for awesomeness springs anew! I sure do appreciate your efforts though.

Last edited:
There was a reference made in the main episode about musician Billy Corgan, from The Smashing Pumpkins, talking on Howard Stern's radio show about witnessing someone he was with shapeshifting into something he could not, or would not, explain. Here is a link to an article about it that also contains a SoundCloud link to the audio portion of his interview on Stern.

Billy Corgan says he saw a person transform into something other than human

Wild stuff. Nick has to interview him for Volume 2...

I was disappointed that Nick didn't promote some of the lurid stories of Reptilians changing into humans. I wanted some juicy lurid fun! Oh well.....
Nick, Is a great researcher and can tell you his eyewitness cases are not too far fetch especially the Reptilians sightings which one time I saw some odd creature within a orb which look like a Reptilian ( humans perspective ) controlling the object. Also looking at the "Quantum Teleportation and Electromagnetic waves" could be the way these sighting could traverse through a cloaking devices natural or mechanical. Also the Earth magnetic field might harness invisible wormholes as in space.

Regarding some of the early comments made in ATP. Remote viewing programs (StarGate Project) implemented and funded by the CIA and the US Army in the 70's and 80's are documented fact. Hal Puthoff was involved as a contractor through the institute he founded, SRI International.

His title of head of the psychic spy program struck me funny, that's all. I go into more detail about it on episode 26 of Double Density (which comes out tomorrow Oct 25, 2017).

There was a reference made in the main episode about musician Billy Corgan, from The Smashing Pumpkins, talking on Howard Stern's radio show about witnessing someone he was with shapeshifting into something he could not, or would not, explain. Here is a link to an article about it that also contains a SoundCloud link to the audio portion of his interview on Stern.

Billy Corgan says he saw a person transform into something other than human

Wild stuff. Nick has to interview him for Volume 2...
Thanks for the link.
I'm glad it was only 2 minutes .I hope that i don't have to listen to idiot Stern and that screaming woman again.

I think that’s because Nick’s approach is so thorough and open minded, it difficult to take issue with anything he says.

I personally really enjoyed the show. I’d love to dive into one of his books, never having read one to date. If anyone has a favourite non-UFO book of his they can recommend I’d be most grateful.

I think that’s because Nick’s approach is so thorough and open minded, it difficult to take issue with anything he says.

I personally really enjoyed the show. I’d love to dive into one of his books, never having read one to date. If anyone has a favourite non-UFO book of his they can recommend I’d be most grateful.

Three Men Seeking Monsters. Still his best book, in my opinion.

Back