• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

October 20, 2013 Jerome Clark

assuming that is the case. We've no idea of the source or origins- we're still debating if there is a physical aspect to the phenom.
I think the above statement is a common one, but simplifies a complex issue alot of people are obviously having.
This is a great interview:
Peter worked for many years as a clinical psychologist. He lives in Scotland. His qualifications include a Ph.D., from the University of Glasgow, awarded for a thesis on hypnosis.

Peter’s interest in psychical research and UFO phenomena goes back decades. He’s the author of numerous articles on these subjects and a recently published book, entitled Zones of Strangeness: An Examination of Paranormal and UFO Hot Spots. He believes that paranormal phenomena occur, and that many UFO experiences are genuinely anomalous. He contends that if we want to obtain a comprehensive understanding of ourselves and the nature of reality, these enigmatic phenomena can’t be ignored.
Peter McCue, Clinical Psychologist and Paranormal Author 10/30 by Open Minds Production | Paranormal Podcasts

Listened to the show some days ago but haven't got the time to post here. That could be an answer for Chris about the Roswell event on a particular interrogation he brought on which is why no material sample has surfaced yet if this was an ET crash ?

Personally, I work in the public domain, and as so I'm subjected to some obligations, amongst which the obligation of discretion. I believe many who works for a public employer (or even private) have this kind of obligation. If you miss with it, there could be some due consequences for you. I don't work for some kind of defense or military structure, nevertheless when I talk about y work, I still have to watch out what I say.

Now, If I'm thinking about the men who were called to clean up the Roswell area, they were young people employed by the army in a very unique and restricted unit (the only one that could deliver the H bomb if I don't mistake). That was also some 70 years ago were patriotism and obedience were a hell lot different from today, and even more in the army. I bet you wouldn't discuss your superior's orders...

Going back to the cleaning operation, there were only less then a few hundreds of these men under strict orders of discretion, for an operation that wouldn't last over a few days, and I believe, being carefully watched while doing it. Bearing all this in mind, I wouldn't be surprised that not even one of these men would have thought and less tried to pick up some of the material to keep it (also there are testimonies that some people could recover some pieces)

Personnaly, with the gap of time now, if there is still some these materials to be recovered, I believe there is more chance that it is buried somewhere underground than in one of these men's home. But who knows...

Last edited:
Back