• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nwo

Dr. Pianka has the face of eeeeeeeevillllllllllllll. Look at that mug, If I looked like that I'd want to kill everyone too!! I'm kidding of course. I do look like that and I yes I want to kill everybody.

Oh and what Tomlevine1 said, I totally agree.

Let me try to address your question as best and as honestly as I can.

Let me say that I respect Alex Jones for the things he has done for my country. Alex gets the attention of people towards corruption and what I consider evil going on. I don't think many people in this world have that kind of courage and the ability to say what you think on such a public forum on his views. It's amazing how many people listen to GCN to hear him. I listen as often as I can and I am a true honest to god constitutionalist who doesn't give a rat's ass if people dislike that I won't sell out to much of what is going on in my own country.

That said from what you posted it looks like Alex indeed said something that is either not true or exaggerated. I would agree he owes Dr. Pianka an apology if what he said about him is indeed false. I do not know either way of those claims are indeed false or true. I suggest you calling his show and asking him on air. He will not only take your call but put you to the front of the line if you disagree with him. I you do that either you will get an acceptable answer or still feel the answer in inadequate to you. That is my best advice to getting an answer this. Ask Alex himself.

I'll be bluntly honest though. I have read and heard enough from Alex to know he is trying his best to get the attention of people. I don't care too much on some of the issues are questionable or if he exaggerates things. Just as long if he comes out and says that he was wrong on it at some time I'm fine with it. We as a society have to deal with so much damn disinformation or bald faced lies by the much of the real yellow journalists in our media. Regardless if it is FOX or Hearst Corp it goes on daily. Fighting dirty against people who are, well, evil and ghoulish is needed. Whatever it takes IMO. That might not be a popular thing to say but at least it is honest.

There are globalists regardless if Alex Jones is around. They are evil and have agendas that all of us (except elites) will not like. This can be easily found by studying history. When elites like the Rockefellers make memoirs that tell us they want to kill a large group of people, admit to wanting global government, and a police state then it's pretty easy to see their agenda. Eugenics and tyranny are going on and while it takes a lot of reading to understand that the basic info it public.

In closing, I'll fight these people to DEATH if need be. It is awful what is going on in reality and some of these monsters need to hang in the gallows for what they have do to humanity. I say to anyone who wants to understand this, fully, they need to spend a lot of time to get to this conclusion. Listening to Alex Jones or someone like it is not nearly good enough. People need to look at all the info. From what I have researched over years is that there is a group of elites who want to do some of these Orwellian things to our society. Call them the NOW, call them Globalists, but understand who they are and what their intentions are. Pure evil towards humanity.

Cottonzway and Musictomyears:

Both extremely honest responses to my question.

I respect your views, and appreciate you expressing them.

Thank you for the dialog.

musictomyears said:
CapnG, you draw comparisons between Jones and Hitler, in terms of oratory style. I guess anybody who speaks as passionately as Jones would eventually attract such a comparison, but is it fair? Jones is on record for repeatedly and unequivocally warning against brown ideologies, against totalitarianism of any colour or shape, yet he encourages his audience to think for themselves, and to resist any form of mind control or brainwashing. That's hardly objectionable, is it?

Who's objecting? I said they give speeches the same way, that's all. I'm beginning to wonder if Hitler has become so iconic that people forget he was also a person and can be spoken of objectively. Jones and Hitler both speak passionately, make gradious statements, gesticulate wildly and use similar tempo and volume when engaged in public speaking. My comparison begins and ENDS there.

cottonzway said:
In closing, I'll fight these people to DEATH if need be. It is awful what is going on in reality and some of these monsters need to hang in the gallows for what they have do to humanity. I say to anyone who wants to understand this, fully, they need to spend a lot of time to get to this conclusion.

This brings me back to my original point: what exactly do you plan to do to stop them? Powerful as they are, they probably already own you and know everything about you (if not they can simply buy it) and could easily destroy you with the stroke of a pen or the press of a key. See, they're not out to get you personally, they're out to get EVERYBODY. To do that the means of control must by definition be impersonal.

Well all I can do is tell people the building is on fire. If people choose to listen then awesome. If not then I'll wish them the best in the burning building. I can't do much more then warn people, but I'll be dammed if I won't at least do that. If they want to "do" something to me then so be it. The fear to me is not having my own life messed up or ended but much of what I think has been going on for years to come into focus as everyday reality.

Back