• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nwo

CapnG

Devil's Advocate
Well someone had to bring it up eventually. That's right, the New World Order. No, not the WCW franchise, the other one, the one that supposedly want's to kill of 60-80% of all humans and herd the rest of us into Judge Dredd-style Mega cities the better to keep an eye on us.

Champions of this conspiracy: Jim Marrs, Jordan Maxwell, Davide Icke and the ubiquitous Alex Jones. I love Alex, he's entertaining as all hell. I've listened to each of these prophets of doom in turn and I have but one question: So whatcha gonna do?

I mean it, really. If the NWO is for real, we're talking about a massive, global empire that aims to achieve (and is apparently gradually achieving) total dominion over everyone and everything on this planet, from the air we breathe to the thoughts in your head.

These guys (Jones particularily) regularily spout the 2nd admendmant as being the primary means of defense. Why? What makes them think the NWO would actually be kind enough to present them with a target to shoot at? By their own statements, the NWO supposedly has superweapons that can shoot the wings off a fly from orbit. Seems inconsistant to me.

The fact is, you couldn't fight something that big, no one could. Anyone who tried would die. Period. If there really is an NWO and they decide to take off the kid gloves, they would crush any resistance instantly and totally.

The NWO sure takes a long time taking over.

The fears, spin and imagination far out weigh the evidence for a NWO that I've seen. At best the NWO is an extreme exaggerated and distorted version of what might be going on. IF there's any truth to what they say that is. I'm not sure there is, for the record.

It's also hard to find consistency in the many variation of the claims.

I don't think the power hungry are competent enough to do as the conspiracy theorist often claim.

In short, the people who are trying to wake us up to the NWO often appear to be dreaming in my findings.

Also, just how powerful are you if you have to remain hidden?

I take little interest in trying to convert people out of their conspiracy theories, since it's basically impossible to do so even if I wanted to. So if this turns into a flame war with people here, as it often does with conspiracy theories, I probably will bow out as usual.

A.LeClair said:
The NWO sure takes a long time taking over.

I believe that is in fact part and parcel of the conspiracy. All the way back to ancient Babylon as I recall...

A.LeClair said:
So if this turns into a flame war with people here, as it often does with conspiracy theories, I probably will bow out as usual.

But we could roast marshmallows!

it is common knowledge the NWO exists. george h. bush mentioned the NWO 200 times during his administration.

I think reality is almost always comprised of shades of grey...The New World Order is absolutely not any different.

I like Alex Jones, but I see him more as an advocate of his own theories on conspiracy, rather than a true researcher on the subject. What I mean to say is that whenever there is a tie to be made between a suspicious fact and a conspiracy theory, Alex Jones' is right there to propogate his view of the story.

Take the Bohemian Grove: This is a very real thing. It exists. It is strange. It is comprised of the fattest, richest, most powerful men in the world, and they all meet once a year and dance around and drink liquor and wear womens' clothing. No, it's no joke. I actually learned about it my first year in College. But, what does it mean? What are its ramifications? Well, links could be made to global conspiracy. That is very possible. My own personal beliefs are that there is a likelyhood that money and power are tied together at the top, that there is some form of "NWO". However, does that mean that the Bohemian Grove is tied to an even larger, wider, incredibly evil NWO conspiracy? Well, Alex Jones seems to think so, and he's not afraid to announce his viewpoint to the world. On 7-15-00, Mr. Jones infiltrated the Bohemian Grove, filmed a strange ritual called the "Cremation of Care", and used it as a cornerstone for his revealing documentary, entitled: "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove". Did it prove the vast, evil NWO conspiracy? Well, no. It was titilating, The Bohemian Grove is an odd, intriguing mens club worth further study. But again, I see this as an act of advococy on the part of Mr. Jones. Advocating a world view, is a far different quest to searching for the truth.

Here's another example: Dr. Eric Pianka was giving a "...2006 acceptance speech for the 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist award..." wherein he stated that ""...The population of the world must be very quickly reduced to 5 billion ... and then, as the average level of affluence rises, fairly quickly reduced further to, say, 2 to 3 billion." Now at first glance, this alarming statement might seem to bolster the argument of a vast evil NWO conspiracy looking to wipe out the planet. That is indeed what Alex Jones did. Through prisonplanet.com and infowars.com, the news made it out to the larger media that "...Professor's "Kill 90% of Population" Comments Echo UN, Elite NGO policies..." The problem here is a distortion of the facts. See, Dr. Pianka is not a rich, multi-billionaire republican white Senator from Texas looking to kill the world in an effort to amass a large fortune of wealth. Dr. Pianka is a biologist from The University of Texas at Austin. He was speaking from the standpoint of a biologist, not from the standpoint of an NWO advocate. Mr. Jones quoted him grossly out of context. "...The host of the speech, the Texas Academy of Sciences, has released a statement stating that "many of Dr. Pianka's statements have been severely misconstrued* and sensationalized..."

So, here are my conclusions. I think there are rich, powerful men in this world, that run the show, rule the political game, and move the chess-board in an effort to make even more money. That's probably true. The facts do in fact tend to support this conclusion, in my opinion.

But the Alex Jones world-view, while possible, is not supported in solid fact. His world view is bolstered by his own savvy use of the meda. Those that believe in a vast conspiracy to wipe out the planet, for example, are bolstered by Alex Jones' reporting on the subject, even though, Alex Jones is taking the facts out of context, in an effort to stimulate and support his own conclusions.

Could the NWO be a reality? Absolutely! But not because of Dr. Pianka's statements and viewpoints misquoted in the media, and not because of strange and bizarre boys-club antics at the Bohemian Grove as set forth in Jones's documentary.

I do believe personally, that there are things going on in the background which we are not privy to. But the reality of the NWO conspiracy, is most likely some shade of grey, and certainly not the black and white portrayal which advocates like Alex Jones presents to the world.

That's what I find most interesting about Jones, you can argue with his conclusions but not his facts. Everytime he says something, there's always a link on his website to a news article, a study or transcript. What he interprets those things to mean is his business but they are always absolutely true.

CapnG said:
That's what I find most interesting about Jones, you can argue with his conclusions but not his facts. Everytime he says something, there's always a link on his website to a news article, a study or transcript. What he interprets those things to mean is his business but they are always absolutely true.

Yes, I definitely agree with you there. Alex Jones is very, very good.

Gwops said:
Listening to David Icke, it really becomes evident that this man is highly intelligent and if one is open-minded and willing to listen, things fall into place.
I believe this man is very very close to the truth and that's why he is so dangerous to his (our) opponents / enemies.

Too many, however, take things in life at face value and rather have him ridiculed instead of thinking for themselves which could shatter their little glass houses they live in (if they realize the truth).

Regards
Gwops

I think I've heard him speak before, but I'm not up to speed on Icke. Can you lead me to a couple references online where I can read up. I consider myself "open-minded and willing to listen". Point me in the right direction.

Thanks, t

Gwops said:
there is so much information found in his videos or books (I'm reading 'The Biggest Secret') that it is hardly possible to remember it.

Quoting myself, here it is in brief:

According to Icke, as I understand it, the world is run by the illuminati who act as a co-ordinator group for all the other secret socities on earth (like the Masons) in order to control humans for..um...some reason. At their highest levels, the illuminati are actually alien reptiles, only not really because they are in fact extra-dimensional entities that "posses" humans of a certain genotype (explaining why royalty is obsessed with bloodlines) and merely manifest as "reptilians" during moments of hightened emotion (eyes first, then bodily). Other human "puppets" can occaisionally be seen to have a reptilian "ghost" that's "plugged in" to their backs at various points relating to chakras.

None of this actually matters however because we're all apparently linked to one single, super organism, of which the reptilians are but one aspect and all of reality is an illusion which we are constantly recreating from one microsecond to the next. And just like in the Matrix, if we die here we feel it only because we believe it. Peace and love are the only real truth.

Okay, I definitely have heard of the Illuminati.

One question...If start digging, and come back with stuff on Icke that might be less than accolades but at least highly illuminating (pun intended :p ), will I get boo'd out of this thread, or is it all fair game?

This topic is so deep, so complex that it can't really be put into a few paragraphs. To put it simple, yes there are real globalist who want to do many of the things brought up in this topic.

As for Alex Jones, I look up to Alex for having the unreal courage he has. Yes he goes off many of his own theories but many of those theories are backed up by facts hidden in plain view. Alex is doing more for this country then any single man is right now IMO.

re: Icke
i am not sure about reptilian people and everything being a hologram... but i will not count it out. i have learned that things are rarely as they seem.

tomlevine1 said:
Okay, I definitely have heard of the Illuminati.

One question...If start digging, and come back with stuff on Icke that might be less than accolades but at least highly illuminating (pun intended :p ), will I get boo'd out of this thread, or is it all fair game?

Anything good he has to say can be found elsewhere. I hear some of his ideas are a lot like that of Alan Watt. So maybe go read him instead. Why Icke instead of someone else? Turn to Icke if you want the ridiculous.

Hi Guys,

Something i've heard mentioned from time to time on CNN's Lou Dobbs is the "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" being heralded by the Bush Administration.

Case in point:

http://www.spp.gov

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) was launched in March of 2005 as a trilateral effort to increase security and enhance prosperity among the United States, Canada and Mexico through greater cooperation and information sharing.

Every year or so the "3 Amigo's Summit" occurs where the Prime Minister of Canada and the Presidents of Mexico and the US gather for talks. This SPP initiative has been speculated by Lou Dobbs to merge our 3 North American nations into one national block.

Already there are Mexican sea ports in the Pacific under less regulations. Taking strictly US commerical goods just for our soil and consumption. Where a superhighway of sorts to expediate cargo shipping would be developed.

Perhaps this is why Bush is stalling about illegal immigration from the southern US borders. Besides Latin America is a greater net importer of petroleum than the Middle East has ever been. (including Mexico)

So if it's the US starting with its neighbors in an alleged strenghthening of partnerships. That is a very likely Imperial hop, skip, and a jump of becoming US Protectorates.

cottonzway said:
Alex is doing more for this country then any single man is right now IMO.

That is quite an amazing thing to say, quite radical. It might just be true.

Jones is am incredible character, he doesn't seem to care what *anybody* thinks of him, or his views. He seems possessed by wild and blind courage and determination. In a way, his over-the-top demeanour is his shield and protection, if he was as softly spoken as a presidential candidate, yet still as pointed in his views, he'd be dead by now.

I certainly don't agree with everything he says or advocates, but over the last year, I have become to respect him more and more. The thing is, he has an ability to stir people's emotions and will to fight back (whoever or whatever that might be), like no other.

It is easy enough to take issue with his seemingly aggressive tone, and his obsession with what are commonly labelled "conspiracy theories". However, there is little doubt that he is capable of backing up every single word he says, usually from memory. He knows history, and he knows the US Constitution backwards. It is quite bizarre, but his site has become one of my major news sources, right after CNN, BBC, NYT, WP, Guardian, Spiegel, and all the other usual suspects. It is bizarre. I have become to trust an overexcited and agitated conspiracy theorist more than any of the established media.

musictomyears said:
That is quite an amazing thing to say, quite radical. It might just be true...

...However, there is little doubt that he is capable of backing up every single word he says, usually from memory..

Really? Well, I'd like to pose a question for both you and poster Cottonzway:

In THIS ARTICLE , posted on InfoWars.Com, they state the following:

"...Dr. Eric R. Pianka gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science last month in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population through the airborne ebola virus. Pianka's chilling comments, and their enthusiastic reception again underscore the elite's agenda to enact horrifying measures of population control..."

Alex Jones further states, farther down in the article, the following:

"This is NOT the story, the story is that the man WANTS TO KILL 90% OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET..."

Now,
Reviewing a couple points I made in a previous post on this thread:

"Dr. Eric Pianka was giving a "...2006 acceptance speech for the 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist award..." wherein he stated that ""...The population of the world must be very quickly reduced to 5 billion ... and then, as the average level of affluence rises, fairly quickly reduced further to, say, 2 to 3 billion."

"Now at first glance, this alarming statement might seem to bolster the argument of a vast evil NWO conspiracy looking to wipe out the planet. That is indeed what Alex Jones did. Through prisonplanet.com and infowars.com, the news made it out to the larger media that "...Professor's "Kill 90% of Population" Comments Echo UN, Elite NGO policies..."

"The problem here is a distortion of the facts. See, Dr. Pianka is not a rich, multi-billionaire republican white Senator from Texas looking to kill the world in an effort to amass a large fortune of wealth. Dr. Pianka is a biologist from The University of Texas at Austin. He was speaking from the standpoint of a biologist, not from the standpoint of an NWO advocate. Mr. Jones quoted him grossly out of context. "...The host of the speech, the Texas Academy of Sciences, has released a statement stating that "many of Dr. Pianka's statements have been severely misconstrued* and sensationalized..."

Okay, guys, so here's my questions to you:

Isn't Mr. Jones article a distortion of the facts? He paints a picture of Dr. Pianka, that he is an advocate for the "elite's agenda". Dr. Pianka is a biologist from the University of Texas. He was speaking to other biologists, with regard to real, biological problems. How does Mr. Jones make the connection between this discussion amongst scientists, and a global-elite conspiracy? Do you think that's fair? How do you think Dr. Pianka feels about that conclusion, published and printed in mass-media format? Do you think that's fair to other biologists out there? Shouldn't they be allowed to have hard discussions about hard science, with regard to very difficult biological problems? Isn't Jones stretching the truth here, when he makes the connection between biologists, and a vast global elite conspiracy to destroy the planets' population? Is there a connection? Does Dr. Pianka have any idea, or even care, who the "illuminati" is? Do you think it's fair for Mr. Jones to describe Dr. Pianka's intent as "wanting to kill 90% of the people on the planet"? Was that what Dr. Pianka was doing, or, was he discussing a difficult, biological problem facing the Earth, and was he rendering difficult, scientific conclusions about how the earth might be forced to face those problems? Shouldn't we WANT Dr. Pianka, and other biologists, to have these conversations? Tell me WHY Mr. Jones makes this connection.

I'm looking forward to hearing your response. For me, if Alex Jones connects biologists in Texas, with global conspirators, without any evidence or proof, then he is victimizing Dr. Pianka, for the sake of bolstering his own world-views, and I think that is why I see him as more of a spin-doctor, or an advocate, rather than an actual reporter of the facts. He's very, VERY good at what he does, but I don't think, necessarily, that he is helping us get to the truth. He is simply helping Alex Jones promote Alex Jones own, world view.

If Dr. Pianka is working for the global elite, I want facts, dates, documents, evidence, testimony. If he is not, then Alex Jones owes Dr. Pianka a retraction, and a formal apology. This kind of article hurts real people.

Looking forward to reading your response.
HERE's THE REAL DR. PIANKA
lizman.gif

Pianka.jpg

fig1.jpg

THIS is the face of the global conspiracy? Wow.

Ladies and gentlemen, apparently "The Lizard Man" from Austin, Texas, is our real Dr. Strangelove. Well, thank goodness for Alex Jones, getting to the truth.

Frankly, I feel deeply sorry for Dr. Pianka. I see no reason to think of this as anything other than the character assassination of a completely innocent man. Alex Jones has increased his exposure, by victimizing Dr. Pianka.

musictomyears said:
The thing is, he has an ability to stir people's emotions and will to fight back (whoever or whatever that might be), like no other.

Well, one other: Hitler. No, I'm not joking. I am not insinuating that Alex Jones is like Hitler but I am saying they have eerily similar oratory styles. One day when I've got some time I'm going to take a clip of Alex and dub in some Nuerumberg stuff, I'd bet the beats and pauses match with next-to-no editing...

tomlevine1 said:
Mr. Jones to describe Dr. Pianka's intent as "wanting to kill 90% of the people on the planet"..... Tell me WHY Mr. Jones makes this connection.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. If you make a statement like "The population of the world must be very quickly reduced to 5 billion ... and then, as the average level of affluence rises, fairly quickly reduced further to, say, 2 to 3 billion." then how are you NOT adovacting a culling of the human herd?

tomlevine1 said:
THIS is the face of the global conspiracy? Wow.

Never judge a book by it's cover.
The devil appears as a being of light.
Things aren't always what they seem.
And several other cliched but inevitably true statements to that effect.

tomlevine1, I am not familiar with Dr. Pianka or his work, but from the little that I read, following your links, he appears to propagate some pretty irresponsible ideas. From the infowars article: "Standing in front of a slide of human skulls, Pianka gleefully advocated airborne ebola as his preferred method of exterminating the necessary 90% of humans, choosing it over AIDS because of its faster kill period." If that is really what he said, he then shouldn't be giving lectures, but rather be answering a court of law, since he appears to advocate bio-terrorism.

Whether or not Pianka is aware that his ideas might be used by right-wing ideologues, is of course another question. Alex Jones seems to think so, but I have no way of telling. In the end, does it really matter? Pianka may look like a hippy, but his ideas aren't exactly New Age, are they?

CapnG, you draw comparisons between Jones and Hitler, in terms of oratory style. I guess anybody who speaks as passionately as Jones would eventually attract such a comparison, but is it fair? Jones is on record for repeatedly and unequivocally warning against brown ideologies, against totalitarianism of any colour or shape, yet he encourages his audience to think for themselves, and to resist any form of mind control or brainwashing. That's hardly objectionable, is it?

Back