• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

No shows week 7?

There has been a show each night and No, what would make you think I am ending the show? If you are referring to the CyberstationUSA archives they are still rebuilding the archives since the cyber-attack. Each night on the "live" show there is an episode of Dark Matters. Tonight is Jim Marrs.

Working on next weeks episodes lining up guests. Just got off the telephone with Paul Kimball and he will be on Tuesday. Have been talking to a number of other guests I am lining up and just got a fan of the show here in southern Calf. to help with lining up new guests.

Don

Working on next weeks episodes lining up guests. Just got off the telephone with Paul Kimball and he will be on Tuesday. Have been talking to a number of other guests I am lining up and just got a fan of the show here in southern Calf. to help with lining up new guests.

Don

Don't miss that show next Tuesday... Don and I will be covering a wide range of topics, with no holds barred. It's guaranteed to make certain people angry, particularly the ones who are already angry all the time. ;)

Paul

Back