• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nightvision Triangle - what is this? WATCH

I'm sure most of us have seen this video before. To me it seems legit. I don't get the hoaxed/CGI feeling with this. What do you guys make of it?
Supposedly it's a video from Fremont, CA taken in 2008 by Ed Grimsley ( suspect that's a pseudonym ) who would say it's evidence of a war in space. If the video isn't faked then the lights might be high tech interceptors, in which case maybe a war in space isn't so far fetched. But whether or not aliens are involved cannot be discerned from this video, and as always, vague lights off in the distance do not constitute UFOs. So without more info, this case would likely end up in the "Insufficient Information" basket. More here:

- UFO battles captured on video? Not likely, expert says

- You are being redirected...
- edgrimsley.com

I like it. Not cgi and it's the acute-angled boomerang configuration I like too. Very interesting footage for sure but without corroborating evidence, it's just one more video that tells us to keep looking but little more than that unfortunately.

Very interesting video, iconic triangle UFO... I don't see how it is evidence of "war in space" but still makes you want to know what it really is.

If it's not already been debunked or whatever based on the reaction of some well-versed forum people, then this is the most singularly freaky video evidence for UFOs that I've ever seen. I've never seen any UFO phenomena so getting a visual that isn't blatant BS or just a fuzzy wuzzy in the sky is actually very cool to me. Thank for posting it.

Back