• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Utah footage

softbeard

Skilled Investigator
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rnHxjKR1hM[/video]This is new footage of the purported 'red lights' seen at the end of the Jerusalem video.
Are people still going to yell 'hoax'?
Jari Mikkola, care to comment?

Don't know what to say about this, ... lights in the sky again. Hard to determine anything. Thought they might be those Chinese lanterns at first, they seem to be amber in color a lot of times. Anything else to go with this?? Otherwise it's just another very inconclusive lights-in-the-sky video which we've seen countless times.

Don't know what to say about this, ... lights in the sky again. Hard to determine anything.
I agree. Without supporting material, it's not much by itself. Lights in the sky.
But there have been news stories done about these 'lights in the sky'.
www.aolnews.com/2011/01/31/ufos-over-utah-drop-flare-like-objects
So other witnesses on the ground are confirming what is in the video.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

It's too bad there's not point of reference. Without that, one can't say much.
Yes, there are few points of reference in the video. There are brief shots of the skyline; that's about it. But it begs the question; *wtf *are these things we're seeing?

Uhh, they most definitely broke formation multiple times, especially towards the end. You're way too easily excitable.
Yes...and your point is? Flares that first keep formation, then move, breaking formation, while dropping other flares? Hmmm. I don't think it's 'flares', Wickerman1972.
And you mean you sense excitement in my posts? Well, hey, if you say so.

Yes...and your point is? Flares that first keep formation, then move, breaking formation, while dropping other flares? Hmmm. I don't think it's 'flares', Wickerman1972.
And you mean you sense excitement in my posts? Well, hey, if you say so.

By excitable I meant getting overly-impressed by images that aren't very compelling.

Who's getting overly impressed? First, *read* the material that's been posted, both pros and cons, then make arguments. Don't make arguments based on other people's opinions, people who have impressed you in the past, as reasons why their arguments should be solid now.

Who's getting overly impressed? First, *read* the material that's been posted, both pros and cons, then make arguments. Don't make arguments based on other people's opinions, people who have impressed you in the past, as reasons why their arguments should be solid now.

Lol, I never did that in this thread. In fact, I haven't read anything about these Utah videos. All I need to do is look at them to know I shouldn't care. As far as the Jerusalem vids go I had already arrived at my own conclusions. I simply referenced Rutkowski in a last ditch effort to bring you back to Earth. Apparently I failed.

The lights don't look or act like flares, they last much longer than standard magnesium flares, there is no smoke visible on the close-ups, plus there is no side-to-side motion common with parachute flares. While there are colored flares, in my military experience, they are usually small, and last less then 30 seconds, mostly as signal flares.

Could be a form of Chinese lanterns, the way they flicker certainly gives that impression. Whatever appears to be dropping - like sparks or something - could be burning parts of the lanterns? Possibly?

The lights don't look or act like flares, they last much longer than standard magnesium flares, there is no smoke visible on the close-ups, plus there is no side-to-side motion common with parachute flares. While there are colored flares, in my military experience, they are usually small, and last less then 30 seconds, mostly as signal flares.

Could be a form of Chinese lanterns, the way they flicker certainly gives that impression. Whatever appears to be dropping - like sparks or something - could be burning parts of the lanterns? Possibly?

Could be Chinese lanterns I suppose but the lights look remarkably similar to a flare test I saw done on UFO Hunters.

Lol, I never did that in this thread. In fact, I haven't read anything about these Utah videos. All I need to do is look at them to know I shouldn't care. As far as the Jerusalem vids go I had already arrived at my own conclusions. I simply referenced Rutkowski in a last ditch effort to bring you back to Earth. Apparently I failed.

Oh I get it. You've got your conclusions. Well, how excellent for you. I see now that you *must* be correct based on the fact that you've already made up your mind. You're right Why bother reading? Since you already know all the facts based on what somebody else says.
Know what? For somebody that's yelling "I don't care, I already know what it is because Rutkowski said so" you seem to be awfully adamant at stating your position over and over again. Repeating yourself doesn't make your argument better or you look any smarter. And you are right, you do fail.

Avoiding the flare debate, I'll just say I found it curious that whomever was doing the filming stopped before the light anomalies either disappeared or made a departure. Why on earth wouldn't a person document the full event? I smell shennaniganry...

Oh I get it. You've got your conclusions. Well, how excellent for you. I see now that you *must* be correct based on the fact that you've already made up your mind. You're right Why bother reading? Since you already know all the facts based on what somebody else says.
Know what? For somebody that's yelling "I don't care, I already know what it is because Rutkowski said so" you seem to be awfully adamant at stating your position over and over again. Repeating yourself doesn't make your argument better or you look any smarter. And you are right, you do fail.

Lol, you're right. It's a mothership from Zeta Reticuli. It's so clear how could I have been so foolish to question it?

i think when it comes to sightings of this nature, you have to take it what it appears, and nothing more. Lights in the sky, could be ET, could be some ultra black new improved flares that rotate in formation lol..who knows, its all speculation. The movements are slow, so it suggest that it can possibly be something like a flare or lanterns.

The lights don't look or act like flares, they last much longer than standard magnesium flares, there is no smoke visible on the close-ups, plus there is no side-to-side motion common with parachute flares. While there are colored flares, in my military experience, they are usually small, and last less then 30 seconds, mostly as signal flares. Could be a form of Chinese lanterns, the way they flicker certainly gives that impression. Whatever appears to be dropping - like sparks or something - could be burning parts of the lanterns? Possibly?

Chinese lanterns don't usually drop other flares. Also, too bright and the color was red unlike most lanterns, though it washes out in the video. On top of that, there are witnesses that say they definitely did not look or act like flares.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Lol, you're right. It's a mothership from Zeta Reticuli. It's so clear how could I have been so foolish to question it?

I never said that. I have no idea what it is. You are jumping to conclusions, as a lot of people seem to be.

Back