• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New UFO docuseries produced by JJ Abrams, starts August 8

I still fail to see how Elizondo contributes much if anything to the conversation. His knowledge is limited to his time dealing with that Pentagon UAP project, and he merited no attention whatever in the Pentagon UAP Task Force report. Unless he knows something he isn't telling or can't tell, he's not advancing the search for the solution.

I still fail to see how Elizondo contributes much if anything to the conversation. His knowledge is limited to his time dealing with that Pentagon UAP project, and he merited no attention whatever in the Pentagon UAP Task Force report. Unless he knows something he isn't telling or can't tell, he's not advancing the search for the solution.
And, to be fair, he was just briefly touched on in episode 3 regarding what is known about him and what he was involved in, but yeah, you're right, he's probably not not contributing anything meaningful. TTSA may just be using him since a lot of people know who he is.

There is that too.
Episode 4:
A brief discussion of the potential of the military having retrieved alloys from crash sites in Bigelow storage facilities, but this episode acknowledges that variations of this story have been circulating since the '40s. It then goes into a very measured discussion of the abduction phenomena. Keane talks about why she doesn't cover abductions. It talks about the Hills and John Mack. And then it talks about Bud Hopkins a little, but they don't go into the problems of using hypnosis to reconstruct or retrieve memories. Pasulka talks about St. Therese of Avila experiencing a strange encounter that mirrors modern day abduction stories. Bigelow apparently financed Mack and Hopkins. Mellon, Elizondo, and Steve Justice all ended their association with the To the Stars Academy in January 2021.
Interviews:
Leslie Keane
George Knapp
Greg Eghigian (historian who also has a website called The UFO Past)
Ralph Blumenthal
Harry Reid
Kate Dorsch -science and technology historian
John Greenwald Jr.
Diana Walsh Pasulka
Brandon Harris
Richard Doty -still flogging the same UFO stories. Live alien capture, this time.

We hope to have Greg on The Paracast when his class schedule eases up.
That would be awesome! He was very good in this last episode, he got the most screen time, I think. I was really surprised that this show didn't devolve into some sort of Camelot/Project Serpo quagmire.

Back