• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New theory on 9/11 "Controlled Demolition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has already been proven that thermate residue was found throughout the debris. i do not need to prove anything there. research a little dude.

you really really need to research a little more dude.

You keep saying this same thing, "research a little dude", tell me, I don't see you challenging me so far, I'm a Doctor of chemistry, what exactly is this residue of thermite or thermate, or whatever conspiracy buzz word you've chosen today?

Thermite is aluminum and iron oxide, aka rust, what exactly is this mysterious residue that would be so odd to find in a pile of wreckage of a collapsed steel frame 100+ story office tower, is it the aluminum, the iron, or the oxygen that is the big smoking gun? because that's all you have with thermite.

Tell me my friend, take me to school on the subject, you've done so much research. Oh, maybe it was thermate and not thermite, did they find some sulfur, maybe some barium nitrate, wow those are rare, you wouldn't expect to find those either. :rolleyes:

You don't have to prove anything? You can't prove anything, you can't change the periodic table of the elements, all you do is post links to videos of idiots who know nothing about science and make fools of themselves, and when they are confronted by scientists they ignore us. So tell me Mr. research man, tell me about this mystery residue, what was the oxide variant? hmmm? Was it ordinary FeO? was it magnetite? hematite maybe? wustite? Were there any hydroxides found in this mystery residue?

Ferric oxide, commonly used in magnetic computer media, there wouldn't be any of that in the trade center buildings now would there?

I bet you didn't know that iron oxide is actually found as an impurity in bauxite the ore from which aluminum is mined, but wait, you are a research man so you knew that right?

Teach me something Mr. Research! Why would expert demolitions technicians use thermite which is near impossible to ignite and often requires direct intervention and multiple tries to ignite?

You can't debate me because you know nothing, except how to insult everyone here and be a blow hard expert in Googling "911 thermite inside job false flag conspiracytard"

i agree jack white is not the best analyst by any wild stretch of the imagination. BUT that doesnt take away from the FACT that many photos were PHOTOSHOPPED

So credibility has no bearing? So Billy Mier is for real because some of his photos may be passable? If someone has a history of making nonsensical statements and uses flawed analysis why should you believe ANY material being provided?

BTW why not tell everyone which photograghs show proof of being "photoshopped" and let's see your photo analytical skills. You claim it to be FACT. What Photoshop tools were used to manipulate the images as oppose to artifacts from compression of jpeg from web posted images or different camera angles or positions? You are called "pixelsmith".

Doctor status 4. i am not a Doctor but i do know a little something about metal. i know that a small amount of jet fuel that exploded primarily outside the building can NOT produce molten iron nearly 100 stories below that remains molten for 3 weeks or more.

Why would expert demolitions technicians use thermite which is near impossible to ignite and often requires direct intervention and multiple tries to ignite?
Mr Doctor, why WOULDN'T demolition experts just pour a little kerosene on some office furniture and set them on fire to bring down those big hirise buildings in Las Vegas?

it is -24 here today. i am outside most of the day today but i will come back and try to help you later.

Among those of you whom have went at this thread for 20 pages that I asked a gerneral (yet simple) question(s) not able to answer them? Do I have to pick some theory and argue with your for 20 pages over it instead? It's kinda lame IMO.

Among those of you whom have went at this thread for 20 pages that I asked a gerneral (yet simple) question(s) not able to answer them? Do I have to pick some theory and argue with your for 20 pages over it instead? It's kinda lame IMO.

You want my opinion outside of the specifics of the science, fine, I don't believe it's possible that the hundreds of people that would have to be involved in the conspiracy in order to pull off something that big could all stay quiet for that long and all live with themselves for the rest of their lives without at least one of them coming forward and blowing the whistle.

If you believe that hundreds of military officers, and police officers, and Federal Law enforcement, and emergency measures people, airline employees, etc etc were all involved in and continue to cover up something so horrible then as David said, I have a bridge to sell you.

I could give a rat's ass about arguing with this guy, but when you come on here and insult the intelligence of people and have the nerve to keep saying "dude, do some research", and call others here uneducated, talking about thermite and thermate and whatever, fine, I have the knowledge and the education to do it, and I'm going to call him out and show him for the BS artist that he is. Clearly from his last post, he is not quite lucid anyway since his retort doesn't even make sense. Like I said before, why the hell am I bothering. I'll be over here on the other side of the forum talking with the folks who are still in touch with reality. Like David said early on, it's a deep insult to so many people to continue to perpetuate this story.

You want my opinion outside of the specifics of the science, fine, I don't believe it's possible that the hundreds of people that would have to be involved in the conspiracy in order to pull off something that big could all stay quiet for that long and all live with themselves for the rest of their lives without at least one of them coming forward and blowing the whistle.

If you believe that hundreds of military officers, and police officers, and Federal Law enforcement, and emergency measures people, airline employees, etc etc were all involved in and continue to cover up something so horrible then as David said, I have a bridge to sell you.

I could give a rat's ass about arguing with this guy, but when you come on here and insult the intelligence of people and have the nerve to keep saying "dude, do some research", and call others here uneducated, talking about thermite and thermate and whatever, fine, I have the knowledge and the education to do it, and I'm going to call him out and show him for the BS artist that he is. Clearly from his last post, he is not quite lucid anyway since his retort doesn't even make sense. Like I said before, why the hell am I bothering. I'll be over here on the other side of the forum talking with the folks who are still in touch with reality. Like David said early on, it's a deep insult to so many people to continue to perpetuate this story.

2 things:

1. You never really answered my question. You just gave a reply ranting about how there couldn't be this "conspiracy" instead of stating what you think took place.

2. "I'll be here on the other side of the forum talking with folks who are still in touch with reality"

You are a forum that talks about UFOs, Aliens, ghosts, and various other WEIRD shit. Take that into consideration when having such an attitude to topics that are about human beings. To put it in perspective.

I'm as lucid as they get, however, you didn't state what you thought happened. Not about what you though DIDN'T happen in regards to physics. It sounds like you are trying to argue your point to me even though I am not asking you for the debate. I asked you (and others, to those of you who I asked, this is open to YOU as well) questions about what you thought happened on 9/11, not to defend what you think DIDN'T happen.

2 things:

1.(and others, to those of you who I asked, this is open to YOU as well) questions about what you thought happened on 9/11, not to defend what you think DIDN'T happen.

well, here's my twenty-five cents worth:

two very large airplanes smashed into the Twin Towers at the World Trade Center.
people died.

well, here's my twenty-five cents worth:

two very large airplanes smashed into the Twin Towers at the World Trade Center.
people died.

Thanks, Captain obvious. :rolleyes:

Maybe a little more then the cliff notes?

How was it? How did they do it? Who assited them?

Ect.

Maybe a little more then the cliff notes?

How was it? How did they do it? Who assited them?

Ect.

Other than what was widely reported at the time it was happening and in the weeks after, I don't know if anyone other than the hijackers did it, how they did it, or who assisted them. And at this point, I don't have the answers, nor do the conspiracy theorists.
Until someone comes up with a crystal ball that actually works, this is likely to be one of those events that will always be speculated upon, and what others "believe" to have happened, will also likely be far away from the facts of the matter.

belief does not require fact, knowledge does. When I read something that is well-documented, and backed up by eye-witness accounts, I can accept that as a fact. When I read one conspiracy theory after another, backed by eye-witness accounts of people who knew someone who knew someone whose cousin was there, well, I have no trouble skipping that.

So, what I know and what I think at this point, to answer your question - I KNOW two large planes crashed into the Twin Towers at the World Trade Center, and people died.
oh, and to add to that, I THINK the planes were hijacked by a group of people who hated the US and wanted to knock her down to size.

That's what I THINK happened, based on what I KNOW I saw on several different television channels the day it occurred.

and you're talking about attitude? I guess you either didn't read my answer, or you just didn't comprehend, because what I stated was very clear. You don't have a question, all you are doing is asking us to speculate, it's stupid and a waste of time, just like dealing with the fanatic. What the hell do you think happened? A large group of people bent on creating fear and mayhem set a plan in place that took advantage of the holes in security that come with operating a society where we are able to move about as we like. They watched and waited, they trained and rehearsed, and when the time of their choice came they executed their plan and through a serious of mistakes made, and yes luck, they were very successful at killing a great deal of people. They tried to destroy the WTC before, what's so surprising that they would try it a second time? As David pointed out, you're dealing with an obsessed fanatic here, what does that have to do with everyone else on the forum?

It happened just like a 1000 other terror attacks, how did they run a little motorboat full of explosives into a heavily guarded US Navy frigate and blow a massive hole in the side of it? or blow up marine barracks? They planned it, they did it, it worked, sometimes they plan it and do it and fail. My answers are very clear and concise but I can't help it if you aren't getting whatever magic answer you are looking for, I didn't start this to debate you, I'm dealing with the fanatic, you addressed me, I answered, you don't like my answer, too bad

Other than what was widely reported at the time it was happening and in the weeks after, I don't know if anyone other than the hijackers did it, how they did it, or who assisted them. And at this point, I don't have the answers, nor do the conspiracy theorists.
Until someone comes up with a crystal ball that actually works, this is likely to be one of those events that will always be speculated upon, and what others "believe" to have happened, will also likely be far away from the facts of the matter.

belief does not require fact, knowledge does. When I read something that is well-documented, and backed up by eye-witness accounts, I can accept that as a fact. When I read one conspiracy theory after another, backed by eye-witness accounts of people who knew someone who knew someone whose cousin was there, well, I have no trouble skipping that.

So, what I know and what I think at this point, to answer your question - I KNOW two large planes crashed into the Twin Towers at the World Trade Center, and people died.
oh, and to add to that, I THINK the planes were hijacked by a group of people who hated the US and wanted to knock her down to size.

That's what I THINK happened, based on what I KNOW I saw on several different television channels the day it occurred.

well said

these are the same ethno centric fogheads who think the US is the whole world.
it doesnt occur to them that australian intelligence sources havent done their own homework, that australian structural engineers didnt write their own reports for local building corporations, or that australian news teams were also in on the conspiracy... or british..or french....or german.....

this theory like the fake moon landing one rely's on the assumption the rest of the world is too stupid to see the reality.......

there would have been easier ways for them to do that. in the pentagon attack, just the simple fact that box cutters could be used to outsmart the dual radar systems, missile defense systems, supersonic jet fighters, etc etc.. should give us reason to doubt the official tale.

there would have been easier ways for them to do that.

Explain.

in the pentagon attack, just the simple fact that box cutters could be used to outsmart the dual radar systems, missile defense systems, supersonic jet fighters, etc etc.. should give us reason to doubt the official tale.

What do box cutters have to do with your pet theory that controlled demolition was responsible for the destruction of the WTC?

BTW: It is utterly laughable that you continually refer to box cutters as if they were no more dangerous than super soakers. I would be willing to bet large that if someone pulled a box cutter on you and threatened your life with it, you would do anything they bloody well told you to. Prisoners use sharpened toothbrushes in prison for the exact same effect, and they are far less intimidating than an 8" razor.

bio weapon attacks on water and food supplies, little nukes, big nukes. locusts.. take your pick.

What do box cutters have to do with your pet theory that controlled demolition was responsible for the destruction of the WTC?

BTW: It is utterly laughable that you continually refer to box cutters as if they were no more dangerous than super soakers. I would be willing to bet large that if someone pulled a box cutter on you and threatened your life with it, you would do anything they bloody well told you to. Prisoners use sharpened toothbrushes in prison for the exact same effect, and they are far less intimidating than an 8" razor.
YOU support the official fable that box cutters were responsible for 9/11 events at WTC and Pentagon, not me. you explain to me how a guy who couldnt fly a cessna can use a box cutter to outsmart the airport security people, dual radar systems, supersonic jet fighters, missile defense systems, etc etc etc at the pentagon... much less even fly the damn thing in a way no other experienced pilot could.

The planes that crashed into the empire state building where holograms, and I am a high level NSA operative.

YOU support the official fable that box cutters were responsible for 9/11 events at WTC and Pentagon, not me. you explain to me how a guy who couldnt fly a cessna can use a box cutter to outsmart the airport security people, dual radar systems, supersonic jet fighters, missile defense systems, etc etc etc at the pentagon... much less even fly the damn thing in a way no other experienced pilot could.

Why should I explain anything to you? The topic being discussed is whether the collapse of the WTC was due to controlled demolition, not your own pet theories about boxcutters flying planes.

It is pretty pathetic that you are still trying to validate this silly theory with a lame attempt to associate it with something completely unrelated, despite the fact that the science behind your argument is physically impossible. All the claims you have made in regards to controlled demolition have been dismissed by posters in this thread that are far more qualified than you are to analyse the data. Have you ever considered that just maybe, the paranoid nutters that fed your head full of this crap simply do not have a clue what they are talking about?

bio weapon attacks on water and food supplies, little nukes, big nukes. locusts.. take your pick.

how do you know he couldnt fly ?
how do you know he didnt go out of his way to convince those around him he could not fly when in fact he could.

having used MS flight simulator myself, i cant "fly" a plane, but i reckon i could prob have a go if i had no choice. they only "steered" the planes thats not hard to do.....i once "flew" a cessna myself when i was 10 years old, or rather the pilot handed control to me once we were up and i "steered" the plane for about 10 mins.

flew over lake wanaka in new zealand and right around mount aspiring...

Why should I explain anything to you? The topic being discussed is whether the collapse of the WTC was due to controlled demolition, not your own pet theories about boxcutters flying planes.

It is pretty pathetic that you are still trying to validate this silly theory with a lame attempt to associate it with something completely unrelated, despite the fact that the science behind your argument is physically impossible. All the claims you have made in regards to controlled demolition have been dismissed by posters in this thread that are far more qualified than you are to analyse the data. Have you ever considered that just maybe, the paranoid nutters that fed your head full of this crap simply do not have a clue what they are talking about?

Absolutly correct. I could not have said it better myself. These are delusional people (mostly libs) that dislike this country and will grasp at any nut website to show it. These are not 911 Truth sites rather they are 911 Guess and Grasp at Straw sites. There simply is no evidence of demolition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back