• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New theory on 9/11 "Controlled Demolition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK
UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

By: Lawrence Stephen Maxwell

Four planes that were supposed to go to particular destinations did not go to those destinations. Three of the planes hit buildings. One of them crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. No ones knows what happened because EIGHT (8) indestructible black boxes (2 on each flight) were destroyed or reportedly damaged beyond possible restoration. Guess that is why they are referred to as indestructible. The crash in Pennsylvania did not even cause an explosion. Even if it had, the boxes are designed to withstand twice the maximum heat that can be generated by a jet fuel fire. Why didn't they show us the destroyed boxes?

Do you think the guys who actually found them would talk to anyone? Or are they still alive to discuss what THEY saw with their own eyes? Paper passports of two (2) of the alleged hijackers survived just fine and were supposedly found in the burning rubble of the Pentagon crash, and another three blocks from the WTC.......three blocks. I would bet good money to anyone who thinks he could contrive a way to launch a passport a distance of three city blocks.

We have been told that seven cell phone calls were made from the planes. Not ONE of the callers described the hijackers as Arabic, Saudi, Muslin, Iranian or anyone from the Middle East. Barbara Olson, writer, author, investigative reporter, famous commentator, attorney, and wife of the Solicitor General of the United States (Mr. Olson being George W's lawyer who argued before the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore), did not describe the hijackers to him as being from the middle east. She was trained to be observant and mentally record details, yet there has been no report that she described the hijackers at all. Are we to believe she didn't describe them, or did she describe them and we just aren't being told? And if we aren't being told, is it because her description doesn't match the profile being fed to us?

And are we to believe the Solicitor General forgot to ask her to DESCRIBE the criminals? I guess we are to accept that this is obviously an insignificant "fact" that the most high-powered-lawyer in the United States would understandably forget to ask.

Do you really think that a few 120 pound middle-easterners overtook eight pilots, and their crew members and passengers, using razor-blade boxcutters? Do you really think a commercial pilot would give up his plane under threat from ANYONE with a boxcutter? How many hijackings have you ever heard of where the hijackers brought their own pilot? And four times in one day?

And if you were going to do this deed, wouldn't you have a driver's license in your own name, get your pilot's license in your own name, and leave your calling card everywhere you went, being rude and obnoxious so everyone would notice you?

Explain to me how all of the defense systems were disabled? How did four planes, that were not on their computerized flight paths, fly around for more than an hour and a half without alarms going off all over the place? When their altitudes and positions CEASED TO BE VISIBLE ON RADAR, why weren't people (air traffic controllers) alarmed?

As close as Boston and Dulles are to D.C., why would disappearing planes NOT be a cause for alarm? Why was it more than an hour AFTER the WTC crashes that fighters were scrambled? Was the Air Force sleeping at 7:45 AM on a Tuesday morning when the planes were supposedly hijacked, and deviated from their designated flight paths?

Are we supposed to believe that when a transponder is turned OFF that no one is alerted that the plane is no longer being tracked by altitude; and that such a thing could occur to four planes almost simultaneously in the same geographical region, dangerously close to the seat of government, and NO ONE was alerting the media, the defense department, or anyone?

Am I supposed to believe that no one even had a clue for an hour and a half from the time the first plane left its flight plan until smoke started coming out of a WTC tower? And when the first plane hit the tower, no one knew that three other planes were missing, and thought it prudent to call the media or government officials and tell them that three other planes were missing and that other locations might not be safe?

I have talked to three pilots who have told me in their own words and understandings that what we are being told happened, could NOT possibly have happened.

What I DO KNOW is that we are not hearing much TRUTH. And 110 story buildings do NOT collapse because a plane hits them. The second plane nearly missed the building, only going through the corner. Most of the fuel burned in an outside explosion. It collapsed first, long before the tower that the plane completely entered. The refined Kerosene (a/k/a jet fuel) burned up fairly quickly. The stuff burning from that point on was desks, paper, plastics, carpet, etc. That fuel did not generate 2000-degree heat that would compromise 6 tubular steel columns in the center of the building designed SPECIFICALLY to keep the building from collapsing if hit by a Boeing 707 that, because it was older and less efficient, carried MORE fuel that the 757 and 767 that hit the towers. The structural engineer who designed the WTC Towers explained how the towers were designed to withstand a hit by a commercial jet -- and he did explain this to an international coalition on Terrorism in Frankfurt, Germany on Wednesday before the event.

And 53 minutes after Tower 2 was hit the tower just imploded because it was on fire? Yeah right! I discussed this with a structural engineer who investigated a HOTEL in Los Angeles that he said was 30 stories and it burned from the ground floor up. It burned for nearly a week. The fire totally destroyed everything on all 30 floors. The estimated temperatures were 2200 degrees because of the natural gas and other fuel that was the catalyst for the fire. The concrete and infrastructure did not budge. It cost more than a million dollars to TEAR IT DOWN. The 30 floors above the first floor did NOT cave in on the first floor when the support structure go hot. And he reviewed the architecture on the WTC and said the type of steel and the type of construction for the WTC was double the strength of the LA hotel.

Just like in OKC, people reported hearing multiple EXPLOSIONS before the WTC collapsed. I have video of people who were interviewed after the collapses and they said they heard a series of explosions (not floors collapsing) and then the buildings came down. The media dismissed it as exploding main gas lines. Gas mains on the 104th floor? Yeah right! We know that there would NOT be any safety mechanism in place that would have shut off gas flow throughout the buildings in the case of fire -- 53 minutes after a plane hit the building. Guess it was a big gas valve and it could not be vented to the outside air after it was shut off. If that is true, I have better safety measures in my own house than the WTC had. And why would they need safety mechanisms in place? It isn't like anyone has ever tried to blow up those same two towers before.

The strength of the WTC towers was in the 6 Tubular Steel Columns in the CENTER of the buildings, not the steel structure on the outside like most construction. The buildings were literally, according to the builder, designed NOT to pancake in the event of a Boeing 707 crashing into them. But they collapsed. It took 53 minutes for Tower 2 and 88 minutes for Tower 1 -- to simply COLLAPSE. Excerpts of his speech in Germany were posted to the Internet five days before the planes hit the towers.

My take? Americans are not very bright. Americans don't think. They accept what they are told. They don't TEST what they are told. They are lazy, and naive to the point of being undeserving of liberty. And for that reason they will sacrifice liberty for what they perceive to be security. And as long as the talking-heads can convince the general public that the federal government can PROTECT THEM, the sheeple will patriotically give up every right they have if it makes them feel safe -- while singing GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Copyright October 2001
Lawrence Stephen Maxwell
Permission granted to reproduce and distribute

irishseeker it would seem that you think it is normal for 4 hijacked airplanes to wander around the US with no reaction from the air force, yet the same air force was flying next to dead golfer payne stewarts lear jet within 20 minutes. there is an air force base within 10 miles of the nations most secure building (pentagon) yet it took 45 minutes to scramble a jet there. shit.. they could have driven a tank from the base to the pentagon faster than the super sonic jets.

Look this thread will just go around in circles forever.
Look you have to take timeing into the equation for example how close were they to the targets before the authoritys were notified "put it simply another way when you havent got much warning before impact not much you can do.

The events of the day were very confuseing senting up pilots to shoot down Airplanes withount the full facts could have been more dangerous leading to many innocent lives being lost.
Look this were suicide missions first of it kind useing civilian aircraft of course the intelligence services were slow to react it was something new and not all too clear to them.

as soon as the planes left the radar screen and/or their computerized flight plan, jets would have been scrambled just like they did with a dead golfer.

btw- they conveniently ran military exercises that day involving jets flying into hi rise buildings, yet bush claimed no one could imagine such a thing as using jets as weapons.

look, when you have studied this event for 6+ years as i have yo will find that nothing adds up to the official explanation.

after bush was informed by andrew card that america was under attack, why didnt the secret service rush him off to his armored limo?

The fictional Sherlock Holmes solved the crime in "Silver Blaze" by deducing it was the owner of the house who was the criminal. How did he know? Because the dog did not bark. The only person who could have committed the crime without arousing the dog was someone the dog knew as a friend, the dog's owner.

Hijacked aircraft were wandering across the eastern half of the country. In theory no-one could have known how many planes had been hijacked. Two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center, Bush was at a publicised photo opportunity at Booker Elementary School, and there is an airport only four miles from this School.
The Sarasota Herald Tribune announced Bush's visit to Booker Elementary on September 8th, giving the 9-11 planners three days to include Bush as a target for a diving jetliner. Nobody could have safely assumed he was not a target.
The Booker Elementary video shows the Secret Service did not rush in to remove the President to a secure location, or at least to the safety of the armored Presidential Limousine. That's their job. That's what they do in the case of a real surprise attack with many unknowns. They don't do anything else.

But the Secret Service did nothing. The dog did not bark.

WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK
UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

By: Lawrence Stephen Maxwell

Four planes that were supposed to go to particular destinations did not go to those destinations. Three of the planes hit buildings. One of them crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. No ones knows what happened because EIGHT (8) indestructible black boxes (2 on each flight) were destroyed or reportedly damaged beyond possible restoration. Guess that is why they are referred to as indestructible. The crash in Pennsylvania did not even cause an explosion. Even if it had, the boxes are designed to withstand twice the maximum heat that can be generated by a jet fuel fire. Why didn't they show us the destroyed boxes?

Do you think the guys who actually found them would talk to anyone? Or are they still alive to discuss what THEY saw with their own eyes? Paper passports of two (2) of the alleged hijackers survived just fine and were supposedly found in the burning rubble of the Pentagon crash, and another three blocks from the WTC.......three blocks. I would bet good money to anyone who thinks he could contrive a way to launch a passport a distance of three city blocks.

We have been told that seven cell phone calls were made from the planes. Not ONE of the callers described the hijackers as Arabic, Saudi, Muslin, Iranian or anyone from the Middle East. Barbara Olson, writer, author, investigative reporter, famous commentator, attorney, and wife of the Solicitor General of the United States (Mr. Olson being George W's lawyer who argued before the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore), did not describe the hijackers to him as being from the middle east. She was trained to be observant and mentally record details, yet there has been no report that she described the hijackers at all. Are we to believe she didn't describe them, or did she describe them and we just aren't being told? And if we aren't being told, is it because her description doesn't match the profile being fed to us?

And are we to believe the Solicitor General forgot to ask her to DESCRIBE the criminals? I guess we are to accept that this is obviously an insignificant "fact" that the most high-powered-lawyer in the United States would understandably forget to ask.

Do you really think that a few 120 pound middle-easterners overtook eight pilots, and their crew members and passengers, using razor-blade boxcutters? Do you really think a commercial pilot would give up his plane under threat from ANYONE with a boxcutter? How many hijackings have you ever heard of where the hijackers brought their own pilot? And four times in one day?

And if you were going to do this deed, wouldn't you have a driver's license in your own name, get your pilot's license in your own name, and leave your calling card everywhere you went, being rude and obnoxious so everyone would notice you?

Explain to me how all of the defense systems were disabled? How did four planes, that were not on their computerized flight paths, fly around for more than an hour and a half without alarms going off all over the place? When their altitudes and positions CEASED TO BE VISIBLE ON RADAR, why weren't people (air traffic controllers) alarmed?

As close as Boston and Dulles are to D.C., why would disappearing planes NOT be a cause for alarm? Why was it more than an hour AFTER the WTC crashes that fighters were scrambled? Was the Air Force sleeping at 7:45 AM on a Tuesday morning when the planes were supposedly hijacked, and deviated from their designated flight paths?

Are we supposed to believe that when a transponder is turned OFF that no one is alerted that the plane is no longer being tracked by altitude; and that such a thing could occur to four planes almost simultaneously in the same geographical region, dangerously close to the seat of government, and NO ONE was alerting the media, the defense department, or anyone?

Am I supposed to believe that no one even had a clue for an hour and a half from the time the first plane left its flight plan until smoke started coming out of a WTC tower? And when the first plane hit the tower, no one knew that three other planes were missing, and thought it prudent to call the media or government officials and tell them that three other planes were missing and that other locations might not be safe?

I have talked to three pilots who have told me in their own words and understandings that what we are being told happened, could NOT possibly have happened.

What I DO KNOW is that we are not hearing much TRUTH. And 110 story buildings do NOT collapse because a plane hits them. The second plane nearly missed the building, only going through the corner. Most of the fuel burned in an outside explosion. It collapsed first, long before the tower that the plane completely entered. The refined Kerosene (a/k/a jet fuel) burned up fairly quickly. The stuff burning from that point on was desks, paper, plastics, carpet, etc. That fuel did not generate 2000-degree heat that would compromise 6 tubular steel columns in the center of the building designed SPECIFICALLY to keep the building from collapsing if hit by a Boeing 707 that, because it was older and less efficient, carried MORE fuel that the 757 and 767 that hit the towers. The structural engineer who designed the WTC Towers explained how the towers were designed to withstand a hit by a commercial jet -- and he did explain this to an international coalition on Terrorism in Frankfurt, Germany on Wednesday before the event.

And 53 minutes after Tower 2 was hit the tower just imploded because it was on fire? Yeah right! I discussed this with a structural engineer who investigated a HOTEL in Los Angeles that he said was 30 stories and it burned from the ground floor up. It burned for nearly a week. The fire totally destroyed everything on all 30 floors. The estimated temperatures were 2200 degrees because of the natural gas and other fuel that was the catalyst for the fire. The concrete and infrastructure did not budge. It cost more than a million dollars to TEAR IT DOWN. The 30 floors above the first floor did NOT cave in on the first floor when the support structure go hot. And he reviewed the architecture on the WTC and said the type of steel and the type of construction for the WTC was double the strength of the LA hotel.

Just like in OKC, people reported hearing multiple EXPLOSIONS before the WTC collapsed. I have video of people who were interviewed after the collapses and they said they heard a series of explosions (not floors collapsing) and then the buildings came down. The media dismissed it as exploding main gas lines. Gas mains on the 104th floor? Yeah right! We know that there would NOT be any safety mechanism in place that would have shut off gas flow throughout the buildings in the case of fire -- 53 minutes after a plane hit the building. Guess it was a big gas valve and it could not be vented to the outside air after it was shut off. If that is true, I have better safety measures in my own house than the WTC had. And why would they need safety mechanisms in place? It isn't like anyone has ever tried to blow up those same two towers before.

The strength of the WTC towers was in the 6 Tubular Steel Columns in the CENTER of the buildings, not the steel structure on the outside like most construction. The buildings were literally, according to the builder, designed NOT to pancake in the event of a Boeing 707 crashing into them. But they collapsed. It took 53 minutes for Tower 2 and 88 minutes for Tower 1 -- to simply COLLAPSE. Excerpts of his speech in Germany were posted to the Internet five days before the planes hit the towers.

My take? Americans are not very bright. Americans don't think. They accept what they are told. They don't TEST what they are told. They are lazy, and naive to the point of being undeserving of liberty. And for that reason they will sacrifice liberty for what they perceive to be security. And as long as the talking-heads can convince the general public that the federal government can PROTECT THEM, the sheeple will patriotically give up every right they have if it makes them feel safe -- while singing GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Copyright October 2001
Lawrence Stephen Maxwell
Permission granted to reproduce and distribute

look alot of the material you posted cant be verifyed our backed up with solid or hard evidence in your head you no that is truth.

Just take one of your theorys as a example about the hijackers you say this guys could not have pulled it off alone why because they were only armed with box cutters it still a weapon friend this type of weapons will frighten civilians because it still can be a weapon used to cause fear as you no fear is a powerful tool.

Al qaeda had a leadership in the early days before sep 11 but quiet literally got broken up as we all no due to the attacks that followed sep 11 but still alot of the leadership remains hidden but never have i heard the leadership of Al queda question the Hijackers credibility or background.

Just take one of your theorys as a example about the hijackers you say this guys could not have pulled it off alone why because they were only armed with box cutters it still a weapon friend this type of weapons will frighten civilians because it still can be a weapon used to cause fear as you no fear is a powerful tool.
in the pentagon crash, you are saying that a guy with a boxcutter flying in a slow moving passenger plane outwitted our nations security, performed nearly impossible maneuvers in order to crash into the opposite side of the pentagon while avoiding missile defense systems, super sonic jet fighters, and skimmed a few inches off the undisturbed grass, avoided being video taped by dozens of cameras, then folded its wings, tail and 2- 9 ton titanium engines up and squeezed into a 16 foot hole? riiight.
you are also saying that office fires destroyed 2 - 110 story buildings and a double fortified bunker style building? this is great news for demolition companies. they can now just set an office on fire and wait a couple hours for the high rise to fall neatly into its own footprint.:)

Pixel, I admire the way you persevere with bringing up facts about 9/11 that don't support the official story.

Personally, I've pretty much given up. It seems many people are unwilling or incapable of wrapping their minds around the complexity of 9/11. They seem to happily accept what governments and mass media feed them, in spite of a multitude of outrageous discrepancies. In their minds, many people appear to plaster over the massive cracks, contained in the official narrative.

To watch the collapse of building 7, and not come to the conclusion that one is looking at controlled demolition, and consequently at an inside job, requires the kind of intellectual weakness I find quite worrying.

Here is a list of architects and civil engineers who believe that the towers were brought down by CD:

Petition Signer Supporters of AE911Truth.org

musictomyears it is truly shocking that many here can believe with little or no evidence in ufos, ghosts, bigfoots, etc etc etc ... but they cannot see what is right before their eyes.

musictomyears it is truly shocking that many here can believe with little or no evidence in ufos, ghosts, bigfoots, etc etc etc ... but they cannot see what is right before their eyes.
I believe in UFO's and ghosts because I have seen them right before my eyes...still waiting on bigfoot. I think the problem most Americans have with absorbing the obvious fact that the official explanation for 9/11 is bullshit, is that it would require admitting to themselves that they are a bunch of dupes and most of what they know is wrong. They would rather cling to their delusions like a life-raft than swim in the ocean of truth.

...is that it would require admitting to themselves that they are a bunch of dupes and most of what they know is wrong. They would rather cling to their delusions like a life-raft than swim in the ocean of truth.

bingo. you hit the nail on the head.

I saw this thread and I cringed.

I cringed because I have probably been the most outspoken member of these forums that has been a long-time member on this particular topic and the topic makes me cringe now.
It's not really as much as my views have changed on the events, or assumptions that there are very serious issues with the events in general as much as I realized any "movement" to get a public outcry to demand at least a new investigation with much public light shined on it is a lost cause.

"9/11 Truth" has been marginalized to door knocking conspiracy theory talk. Part of this is due to the methods of "activists" and a larger part is due to the various means of government ran propaganda to marginalize it.
Let me take a second to give some insight from someone who took a great deal of time into this issue. I frequently brought up point is the so-called "space beam/no planers" folks. Also include the "Jews did it" crowd. The word is called COINTELPRO.

Has this rhetoric been picked up by useful idiots, losers, and racists? Sure. Where did these ideas come from though? Where do you think?

Let me break down the "Space beam/No Planes" people. Here are the names. Morgan Reynolds, Judy Wood, Jim Fetzer, Nico Halput, and a guy who goes by the name of "Killtown." Those are your "FEDS" in that area. Spooks. Maybe it was money, maybe drugs (in Nico's case), or maybe it was "do this or we will KILL you. I dunno. I only know what I saw take place in 2006. These folks were sent in to say the most offending and absurd things to discredit any serious debate. That is what controlled oppositions is.

The equally offending "the Jews did it" crowd of websites like "Iamthewitness" and a guy that goes by the name "Prothink" are the other side of the psychological operation. See, that is what they have done to a lot of people. Show them this type of trash to ruin a movement. To quell decent. To marganalize. What better way to do it with absurd ideas like space beams hit the towers, no planes hit the towers, and to make absurd racist suggestions?

That is the psyop. It happened in 2006. If you sway your view in ANY way on the 9/11 topic due to this crap, then shame on you. You got fooled.

There is a mountain of info to suggest 9/11 was something "other" then told. I go back to the 9/11 Commission Report being the primary reason of logic to press forward with questions. If you have a strong view on this topic, one way or the other, and have not even read that report, then shame on you. You are ill-informed on the topic regardless then.

To those of you who are near the NYC area here is a simple suggestion. On a Saturday go to the WTC area and see the "protesters" there. Ask if there are any first responders there. There will be. Cops, firemen, EMTs, military, and regular citizens. Get their names. Remember them so when you get home you can look them up to see if it is legit. Look into their eyes to see if they are being honest with you. When you meet someone like David Miller, John Feal, Kevin McPhadden, Jim LaPenna, and John Carroll and look them in the eyes and hear what they have to say, on a personal level you gain a greater understanding to the issue.

David, I read you said you were going though some personal health issues. I am very sorry to read that. I went through something a few months ago where I had a pinched nerve in my neck that caused my left arm to go numb and I thought I had a heart attack at 30. So I understand those kinds of concerns. I was terrified. I know you had spoken on the issue before and your stance seemed to have change. Maybe you got annoyed by the "disinfo" types I spoke of or the people who think "Bush did it" as well, but it sounds like you did a 180 on the issue from what I recall you saying in public previously. If you have the interest, you can talk with some of the people I had mentioned. Meet them. This won't do anything for some "greater cause" but for yourself to get some personal understanding from it.

Anyways, I said what I wanted to say on 9/11. I am well-informed on this topic and it pains me to see how the issue has went. It has sent up US foreign policy and global events. I sadly feel there will be nothing done about the issue due to how the subject has been handled. It does not mean the issue should be ignored as it is too important to be ignored and obviously there are more questions then answers.

whatever happened, whomever choreographed it, ordered it, paid for it, WHATEVER - the people in the towers are dead, the rescuers trying to help them are dead, the passengers on the planes are dead.
in the end, do you think the families and friends of their murdered loved ones will feel any less pain when the truth comes out? no matter what, their loved ones are still gone.

that is the truth that they care about.

nasty, touchy, difficult subject at the very least. I doubt the truth of it will ever be found, and if it were staring the USA in the face, it would likely be greeted with disbelief, anyway.

same with the UFO phenomenon. the truth is there, and possibly in plain sight, but so incredible, nobody CAN believe it.

i was a fire warden for the 48th floor of a building here in sydney, and i can assure you all that the plane into the side of a building scenario was discussed and planned for long before 911 was even thought of.
it was mentioned as a possibility in my training at least a decade before 911.
what happened that day was on such a large scale as to beggar belief........ and i think that caused the "freeze" in response time when it started unfolding.

the only factor that would properly compensate the perpertrators is in my mind that of religious reward, i cant fathom any other motivation, not on that scale.
all those who hijacked the planes , did so with a purpose in mind, and since they were all going to die as a result, that can only be some sort of afterlife reward.

i cant see any other "currency" by which you pay someone to do such a thing

and this conspiracy theory seems to have gone global, may of last year at an Anonymous protest against $cientology here in sydney, a couple of crazy looking dudes turned up with signs and pamplets on this very issue, they were told to GTFO in no uncertain terms

whatever happened, whomever choreographed it, ordered it, paid for it, WHATEVER - the people in the towers are dead, the rescuers trying to help them are dead, the passengers on the planes are dead.
in the end, do you think the families and friends of their murdered loved ones will feel any less pain when the truth comes out? no matter what, their loved ones are still gone.

that is the truth that they care about.

nasty, touchy, difficult subject at the very least. I doubt the truth of it will ever be found, and if it were staring the USA in the face, it would likely be greeted with disbelief, anyway.

same with the UFO phenomenon. the truth is there, and possibly in plain sight, but so incredible, nobody CAN believe it.

I can attempt to answer this from personal dealings with family members. I have get Bill Doyle, who is head of the largest family group who lost loved ones, and what he shared with me says something different then what you said.

They care, they want justice, they want the people who murdered their innocent loved ones to pay for their crimes, most of them to pay for them with their lives. They don't take that "it won't bring them back" stance as they want justice. It matters to them as they were robbed of family by murderers.

The problem is, as I stated above, is that won't take place now. Filled with lunatics and egomanics along with the funded disinformation that took all reasonable debate out of the picture (thanks NSA, CENTCOM, Hearst, and other lowlives, you sold your country out!) and made it into a fringe topic.

The core of the family members in the NYC area are not quiet, though a TV camera doesn't present their case on the local news when they show up every Saturday to speak about the murder of their loved ones. The TRUTH matters to these people, regardless of what FOX/CNN tells us.

Cotton, check my post again. I am not disagreeing, but I am pointing out that no matter who did it, their loved ones are still dead, and that is the one truth that is not deniable, cannot be covered up, and will not go away.
no matter who orchestrated this, in the end, the thousands of murdered people are still dead. Justice delayed or meted out will not make them feel any differently and magically heal their grief.
I would love to see justice served on this one, but not done to make anyone feel better, because that is not going to do the trick.

Also, some truths are so horrible, they defy belief. Losing members of your country to terrorists is more acceptable than losing them to the government who is supposed to be watching out for us. The majority of the population of the US has not personally lost a family member or friend to the September 11 attacks. The emotional investment in finding the actual killers is not as great as the need to protect themselves from a truth that may shatter their entire understanding of themselves and their country.

after all, which of us in the western world wants to wake up to find we are actually the tyrants and the rest of the world the victims?

does that make sense? I am having a hard time articulating my thoughts on this as I can so clearly see both sides for and against discovering the truth.

Something is strange about the events surrounding 911. I am not sure what really happened, but the government and media are not telling the whole story. Some of these conspiracy theories actually present fairly strong circumstantial evidence. I have not seen any written arguments which successfully refute them.

the good news that came from 911 is that we know we can penetrate the defense systems of any country in the world with a boxcutter, AND we can demolish and nearly completely pulverized any building in the world and bring it down within its own footprint with a few simple office fires. :rolleyes:

the good news that came from 911 is that we know we can penetrate the defense systems of any country in the world with a boxcutter, AND we can demolish and nearly completely pulverized any building in the world and bring it down within its own footprint with a few simple office fires. :rolleyes:
I'm thinking about taking over China with a sharpened screwdriver and a couple of cans of Sterno.

if you were to reverse engineer this thing, if you were to gather and train that many suicide bombers where would you find them ?

you would not get that many atheist SB's, nor could you recruit them from christian ranks, because suicide is a sin in that tradition, no reward, no heaven.

on the other hand, sourcing the personel for this operation from a cult that does have suicide listed as a valid expresion of the faith would be relatively easier.

recent history is replete with examples of this type of attack.
if the payoff is in the afterlife, then the culprit is obvious
these non sentient simians send their own children to be suicide bombers.......

there is only one source for that many "volunteers" , i dont see that you could get them and so many of them at that from any where else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back