• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

new on the "foreign" forum

Firnuialion

Paranormal Novice
Hi Guys,

Just signed up from Europe, listening to the show for a few years now, now I signed up to maybe aske a few questions when I feel the urge... ;-)

So excuse my english some times .....

Maybe some of yu are familiar with organisatons in the Netherlands I can get in touch with.
Because I can not really find a serious paranormal investigative club, that is not drinking the Kool-Aid.

For now I am going to browse teh forums over here

Greetz Firn

Hi Guys,

Just signed up from Europe, listening to the show for a few years now, now I signed up to maybe aske a few questions when I feel the urge... ;-)

Maybe some of yu are familiar with organisatons in the Netherlands I can get in touch with.
Because I can not really find a serious paranormal investigative club, that is not drinking the Kool-Aid.

Greetz Firn
Glad that you are here:cool:

Owh sorry Wade, I think i had a temporary clitch in the membrane upstairs.
Just read something of him prefiously and tot stuck to the retina... :confused::D

Like the new profile pic Wade, yet another classic for the collection. Hello Firnuialion (hereafter to be shortened to 'Firn' I think!). I don't even know if we have any other Dutch members so It's great to add a voice from Holland to our list of members.

Like the new profile pic Wade, yet another classic for the collection. Hello Firnuialion (hereafter to be shortened to 'Firn' I think!). I don't even know if we have any other Dutch members so It's great to add a voice from Holland to our list of members.
Again Thanx, somebody should represent us ;)
Hope I am up for the task

Hi Guys,

Greetz Firn
Warm welkom!.I'm sure your English leaves my Dutch standing!:)

Back