• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New mummy hoax: look who is involved!

Exactly. What also gets me is how the encouragers in the True Believer community here in the US see these guys as some sort of cultural heroic figures because they're 'getting the truth out' and defying those 'evil government conspirators' in Peru trying to 'cover up ET presence'.

Exactly. What also gets me is how the encouragers in the True Believer community here in the US see these guys as some sort of cultural heroic figures because they're 'getting the truth out' and defying those 'evil government conspirators' in Peru trying to 'cover up ET presence'.

Exactly, Thank you Walter for putting it so succinctly. And let's not forget those debunker scientists whose analysis apparently counts for nothing because they must be part of the cover up as well.

It is the same over here sadly.
In fact I have the distinct impression that a lot of this BS is of UK origin.

for example Sir Francis Galton.

Francis Galton - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes good intentions can result in horrific consequences....

I would like to point out how this Nazca Mummy BS has demonstrated how guys like me (who advocate for some rather wild things, a lot of people would say) and guys who are usually pretty skeptical are on the same side of the argument here. This should demonstrate to the skeptical guys that not all of us advocates for weird things accept anything that comes along. :)

Just like with the Corey Goode/David Wilcock crap, even I require more than is being offered as alleged evidence. And I smell a hoax big time. :)

Would not use Wiki as the sole referencing Han and used by school kids projects which is not best option as anyone can add snippets.

for me Wikipedia is an invaluable tool, anyone can use it for free and for an introduction to most topics it has just the right level of information for you to be able to find out more.
I don't take anything said there as gospel, but then I don't take any source as gospel either, but wiki has pointed me in the right direction so many times (especially when I don't agree with something written there) I think it is more good than bad.

Some topics are so murky and disturbing that I only hint at them, and I think a lot of the time people don't see or notice the connections that I do, or maybe they interpret them differently.

If anything was at fault it was me for being cryptic.

I should have just said that:
I find the idea of superior 'DNA' as a result of 'ET' 'intervention' as dangerously similar to the crazed nazi interpretation of eugenics before and during WWII.
Eugenics was part of a theory proposed by Sir Francis Galton. (who was Charles Darwins' cousin no less).
In order to justify their agenda the nazis created an entire false history and attempted to connect themselves to "Ancient Ayrians" they thought they were the Úbermensch and everyone else the Úntermensch. Desirables and undesirables in other words.
The resulting genocide ( "genocide" is a combination of the Greek word génos ("race, people") and the Latin suffix -cide ("act of killing").) was not good or just or even in the best interest of the German people. it was a tragedy for humanity as a whole and certainly not what Galton had intended.

I should also mention that they were into the occult and things like the vrill society really did exist, the vrill society was supposedly in contact with ET and even received technical advice by channeling aliens (Allegedly).
They also sent out 'archaeologists' and 'anthropologists' to 'find' evidence of the 'ubermensch' and even Atlantis.
hitler even had a 'spear of destiny'.................

To cut a long story short the nazis did not prevail, they were not superior, especially mentally, in fact they were so blinded by their racism that they were impeded in their reasoning. That is why their thousand year reich lasted about ten years at best, if it ever existed at all.
They will not be remembered as heroes or friends of humanity, quite the contrary. And somewhat ironically many of the most if not all the super advanced technologies, were developed by people they would and did class as undesirable: things like the US A-bomb (Jewish scientists) and British Computers (Polish mathematicians and Alan Turing).

But then again my own country hasn't exactly got a good history when it comes to systematic racism either, or most if not all countries when I think about it really.
these are not easy things to talk about but they did happen and we still see the results today.

Ok so the mummy is not a living person but when the Peruvian scientists said:

4.- Finally, the criminal abuse of corpses for petty ends violates human dignity in a profound way. Thus, exploitation of pre-Columbian mummies carried out by this organization, attacks and particularly offends the Andean Culture, implying that its achievements were due to an alleged 'alien aid'.

I was automatically reminded of racial or religious superiority ideology, because it is so similar.

I am interested in Atlantis and the holy grail, the Yeti, and many things that the nazis were too, but they have left an indelible footprint, that I would have thought obvious to everyone upon such subjects (they have befouled the waters).

I think what I am trying to say is be careful who's footsteps you follow, because they might have been more lost than you :)

I would like to point out how this Nazca Mummy BS has demonstrated how guys like me (who advocate for some rather wild things, a lot of people would say) and guys who are usually pretty skeptical are on the same side of the argument here. This should demonstrate to the skeptical guys that not all of us advocates for weird things accept anything that comes along. :)

Just like with the Corey Goode/David Wilcock crap, even I require more than is being offered as alleged evidence. And I smell a hoax big time. :)

As far as I am concerned we are all on the same side, and that is why I don't like this kind of scenario.
I want people to look around them, wake up if you will and question everything.
I resent the fact that people take peoples word so easily, just because I say it doesn't mean it is true or false, that only happens after you have heard it and made a choice based on a few factors.

for example with Hancock I like his ideas and find him interesting but I always take everything he says with a large pinch of salt, but it is clear that he respects the Archaeology and the people who made it.
If watching him makes people want to learn more (as it does me) then I am all for it.

The trouble with things like the mummy hoax is that they pretend to have asked all the proper questions to the proper persons, in other words they have done the thinking for you.
They have tailor made it to be swallowed easily and 'tick all the boxes'. The thing is though they even lie about the boxes. For instance the automatic question should have been where was it found not what it was, I am sure that sounds counter intuitive but I don't think it is.
Because when I read it was 'discovered' in a 'secret' location I knew something was very, very wrong.

I am not very familiar with Corey Goode/David Wilcock I think I may have seen a bit of a video of one of them talking about USO's or something but I turned it off as they seemed a bit flat-earthy.

lol, Yet again another article with inconclusive results still waiting on the definitive DNA results. They didn't expect to be called out so immediately on this so they'll continue the milkmaid's tap-dance until most lose interest and they can slink away from it, or it's definitively proven to be nothing but more ET-worship nonsense and its promoters go on to the next thing for attention. :)

guys this is so sad...a new hoax BY THE SAME GUYS WHO BROUGHT YOU THE ROSWELL SLIDES HOAX!
even Richard Dolan! same kind of mummy hoax! BUT NOW SNORRY is onboard to! there is little doubt that the mummy is a fake!
Nazca "alien mummy" revealed in promotional video featuring serial hoaxer (UPDATE: Experts say 'hoax')
FACT CHECK: Did Researchers Find a Mummified, Three-Fingered Alien in Nazca, Peru?
mummymoney.jpg

Jesus God.. this is WHY I AM SO jaded! $350!

On one hand, it's amazing that Jaime & others can constantly get away with these scams. Fool me once, right? But fool me time & time again? But obviously there is a market for this stuff otherwise it wouldn't exist. Back when I was a kid I thought Jaime was legit. But once I got older I realized. The final nail in his coffin was that show that briefly lived (but was one of the best IMO) was where MUFON sent their STAR team (or whatever it was called) and James Currier himself (along with a few other guys) went down to Mexico to investigate a couple of cases as well as performing some experiments. The cases turned out to be frauds but of course Jaime believed them. Then they went on to prove that basically anything that went into the sky - was a flying saucer to Jaime (they launched mylar balloons during the daytime but to Jaime - it was a flying saucer - complete with morphing shapes and all).

But on another hand - can he be blamed? If people are stupid enough to go to this event & waste their $, well then.... I guess it's like feeling bad for people that pay money to go to psychics.

Back