• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New mummy hoax: look who is involved!

I value all points of view. However in this case it is clear the mummy is that of an altered human most likely dug up by grave robbers. Who did the mutilation? . My money is on J.M.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I value all points of view. However in this case it is clear the mummy is that of an altered human most likely dug up by grave robbers. Who did the mutilation? . My money is on J.M.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I suspect his source, whoever did the grave robbery to begin with. They probably brought it to him after alterations.

Han, just...you know. Start telling all others how to be in the forum or don't tell anyone at all. :)

My dearest darling Walter :D That is what I was kind of trying to do, apologies if you felt that I singled you out for criticism.

I had read back a few posts in this thread and thought that is where/or the reason the problem started.
so that is what I meant when I said:

"seeing people argue over what the other thinks, the other thinks, the other thinks."

My go to example is Bigfoot: I believe in Bigfoot, Bigfoot is real. but that doesn't mean that I accept or give credit to the Patterson/Gimlin film, or foot prints or many, many other things about them.

Maybe that is one of the issues facing people with an interest in ufology/paranormal? in fact that is not a maybe, it is a definite, just because someone accepts the ETH doesn't mean they buy into meier etc.

Whilst I am interested in peoples conclusions, I am just as, if not more interested in their 'working out' (as in how they came to their conclusion/solution).

I should also say: despite my best attempts I have a very condescending writing style, and an innate ability to annoy people unintentionally, I also have really bad timing :oops:

I want to focus on the Mummy and not get side tracked, I am going to watch the 'documentary' I posted again and take notes this time...............
some of the things I saw and heard left me incandescent :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Best wishes

Han, sincerely, don't waste your time on it. The Nazca Mummy is meaningless. It was BS. Time is better spent on any fresh evidence that might actually argue the point.

Shrunken head!!!

NO not you ;) I mean that is one of the 'techniques' I think was used in making some of the small 'mummies'.

Shrunken head - Wikipedia

"A shrunken head is a severed and specially prepared human head that is used for trophy, ritual, or trade purposes.

Headhunting has occurred in many regions of the world, but the practice of headshrinking has only been documented in the northwestern region of the Amazon rainforest,[1] and by the Nazis to concentration camp victims,[2]. The only tribes known to have shrunken human heads are of the Jivaroan tribes. These include the Shuar, Achuar, Huambisa and Aguaruna tribes, found in Ecuador and Peru. The Shuar call a shrunken head a tsantsa,[3] also transliterated tzantza.

&

In 1999, the National Museum of the American Indian repatriated the authentic shrunken heads in its collection to Ecuador.[5] Most other countries have also banned the trade. Currently, replica shrunken heads are manufactured as curios for the tourist trade. These are made from leather and animal hides formed to resemble the originals."

Or they are made to look like ET on commission! as long as you have the money.

The small ones are basically 'Fiji Mermaids' (as in a composite animal).

maussan reminds me of Javier Cabrera Darquea (the guy who bought the Ica Stones)

Ica stones - Wikipedia

The Ica stones are a collection of andesite stones found in Ica Province, Peru that bear a variety of diagrams. Some of them supposedly have depictions of dinosaurs, and what is alleged to be advanced technology. These are recognised as modern curiosities or hoaxes.

From the 1960s Javier Cabrera Darquea collected and popularized the stones, obtaining many of them from a farmer named Basilio Uschuya. Uschuya, after claiming them to be real ancient artifacts, admitted to creating the carvings he had sold and said he produced a patina by baking the stone in cow dung.*

The stories are so similar it is funny. Both the stones and the Mummies come from a 'secret' location, for example.

Where this is much worse than any Ica stone is because there are HUMAN remains involved.

Maybe I am a victim of cyclical thinking, but I am convinced that how we treat the past will affect our future.
The way I see it is that these people exploit grey areas, so not talking about it and ignoring it won't make it go away, just sticking to what we know and can prove is enough for me, the Human journey is miraculous as it is, and becomes more so, the more we find out.

ET and Religion seem to have too much in common for it to be a coincidence, and for better or for worse, I believe that religion is a human construction rather than the other way around. (we created the creator).

The fact that they have named the larger Mummy "Maria" (Mary in English) is a good indicator of the kind of thinking they want to prey on.

I say thank you for your advice: "Han, sincerely, don't waste your time on it."
because it is probably wise, but I want to learn as much about it so I am ready for the Mummy hoax part 3! :D
From the same people that bought you "The not Roswell slides" and then part two "the curse of the Fiji Mermaid".

I haven't even started on the 'mockumentary' yet...........

So you are probably correct and I am wasting my energies, but for some reason I cant help but take it personally, every time I see exploitation like this hoax.
It is probably because it falls into a category that I have a keen interest in, and have put a lot of time and effort into looking at.
I am not exactly sure where I come from, but I think the best evidence shows that we humans have a common ancestor, not ancestors, ancestor.
At one point in the remote past that ancestor reproduced, and if they hadn't I wouldn't be typing this now and you wouldn't be reading this. I suspect that this just didn't happen on one occasion, I am certain that our eventual evolution would not have happened, if a whole catalogue of chances and coincidences didn't happen.
Maybe if a distant ancestor only laid two eggs instead of three? or if a cave lion had been that bit more peckish and eaten all of the group rather than just the adults?

I am going to stop talking because I don't want to give the wrong people ideas...................

Best wishes :)

*OH the IRONY! :)

Walter, they are making a buck from true believers and they just have to advise the folk's buyer beware. It's some elements of the field in the past has given them the power and that;s why I listen to the Paracast, Dark Matters and who ask the questions. Also Moon suppose to be no water and barren years ago ?
Fossils on the moon: Are we about to find evidence of life on lunar surface?

Last edited:
I want to focus on the Mummy and not get side tracked, I am going to watch the 'documentary' I posted again and take notes this time...............
some of the things I saw and heard left me incandescent

Thank you for posting this video, Han. It rewards close attention, and I look forward to Part 2 of the video referred to at the end of Part 1. I'd be interested in reading your notes on information provided in Part 1, and especially of "the things you saw and heard in the video that left you incandescent." 'Incandescent' could refer to your feeling 'incandescent' with anger or outrage at the international black market operations in Peru, or perhaps 'incandescent' with wonder at some of the observations made by biologists studying the artifacts and/or the x-rays. It might be the case that you responded to both with strong feelings. I certainly did.

Thank you for posting this video, Han. It rewards close attention, and I look forward to Part 2 of the video referred to at the end of Part 1. I'd be interested in reading your notes on information provided in Part 1, and especially of "the things you saw and heard in the video that left you incandescent." 'Incandescent' could refer to your feeling 'incandescent' with anger or outrage at the international black market operations in Peru, or perhaps 'incandescent' with wonder at some of the observations made by biologists studying the artifacts and/or the x-rays. It might be the case that you responded to both with strong feelings. I certainly did.

I love your optimism as always!
I am afraid the light I emitted upon viewing the presentation was not of a favourable hue for the most part, there were some occasions where I let out a true laugh, especially when the presenter stated that 'Sea Lions' are "Amphibians"! but apart from that I was severely annoyed, vexed if you like.

I won't go into much detail because I haven't yet reviewed the 'documentary' but it took me two attempts to watch because the first time, because I just blatantly turned it off after five minutes because they tried to connect the atrocities in Manchester with the interrupting of their filming/journey to Peru..............

I will compile a more complete critique within the next day.

Best wishes

Here be some 800 year old avise:
Balm could be interchangeable with Mummy in this circumstance:)

Also beside Cairo, without that city, is the field where
balm groweth ; and it cometh out on small trees, that be none
higher than to a man's breeks' girdle, and they seem as
wood that is of the wild vine. And in that field be seven
wells, that our Lord Jesu Christ made with one of his feet,
when he went to play with other children. That field is
not so well closed, but that men may enter at their own
list ; but in that season that the balm is growing, men put
thereto good keeping, that no man dare be hardy to enter.

This balm groweth in no place, but only there. And
though that men bring of the plants, for to plant in other
countries, they grow well and fair ; but they bring forth
no fructuous thing, and the leaves of balm fall not. And
men cut the branches with a sharp flintstone, or with a
sharp bone, when men will go to cut them ; for whoso
cut them with iron, it would destroy his virtue and his
nature.

And the Saracens clepe the wood Enonch-balse, and the
fruit, the which is as cubebs, they clepe Abebissam, and the
liquor that droppeth from the branches they clepe Guybalse.
And men make always that balm to be tilled of the Christian
men, or else it would not fructify; as the Saracens say
themselves, for it hath been often-time proved. Men say
also, that the balm groweth in Ind the more, in that desert
where Alexander spake to the trees of the sun and of
the moon, but I have not seen it ; for I have not been so
far above upward, because that there be too many perilous
passages.

And wit ye well, that a man ought to take good keep
for to buy balm, but if he con know it right well, for he
may right lightly be deceived.
For men sell a gum, that
men clepe turpentine, instead of balm, and they put thereto
a little balm for to give good odour. And some put wax in
oil of the wood of the fruit of balm, and say that it is balm.
And some distil cloves of gilofre and of spikenard of Spain
and of other spices, that be well smelling ; and the liquor
that goeth out thereof they clepe it balm, and they think
that they have balm, and they have none. For the Saracens
counterfeit it by subtlety of craft for to deceive the Christian
men, as I have seen full many a time ; and after them the

merchants and the apothecaries counterfeit it eft sones,
and then it is less worth, and a great deal worse.

But if it like you, I shall shew how ye shall know and
prove, to the end that ye shall not be deceived. First ye
shall well know, that the natural balm is full clear, and of
citron colour and strongly smelling ; and if it be thick, or
red or black, it is sophisticate, that is to say, counterfeited
and made like it for deceit. And understand, that if ye
will put a little balm in the palm of your hand against the
sun, if it be fine and good, ye ne shall not suffer your hand
against the heat of the sun. Also take a little balm with
the point of a knife, and touch it to the fire, and if it burn
it is a good sign. After take also a drop of balm, and put
it into a dish, or in a cup with milk of a goat, and if it be
natural balm anon it will take and beclippe the milk. Or put
a drop of balm in clear water in a cup of silver or in a clear
basin, and stir it well with the clear water ; and if the balm
be fine and of his own kind, the water shall never trouble;
and if the balm be sophisticate, that is to say counter-
feited, the water shall become anon trouble ; and also if
the balm be fine it shall fall to the bottom of the vessel, as
though it were quicksilver, for the fine balm is more heavy
twice than is the balm that is sophisticate and counter-
feited. Now I have spoken of balm.

" John Manderville

I hope this is not 'case closed' in fact I hope that they (the Peruvian authorities) throw the book at the lot of them. Including the makers of the video.

I was going to critique the video, but have decided to invest my energy into something more positive.

Just in case anyone wondering what I am talking about: the guys in the video traveled to Peru with the intention of filming illegal artifacts: which they did = profiting from a criminal act.
Furthermore I understand that for a UK citizen to travel to Peru a 'Visa' must be granted by the Peruvian government, let us not pretend that they announced their intention when applying for said Visa. In other words they lied or withheld information that would have resulted (I hope) in there Visas not being granted. they then used the Visas to enter Peru with criminal intentions.
This is not an allegation I am just saying what I saw: the evidence is there for everyone to see. They filmed themselves talking about what they were going to do in Peru (including who they were going to meet and for what purpose) before they even left England! don't blame me for pointing it out.

The idea of ignorance being of the law being a excuse could (judging by their general intelligence) be grasped at, but the actual reality is that they included a statement from Peruvian scientists in their own film:

"DECLARATION OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY REGARDING

THE FRAUD OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL MUMMIES

The subscribers of this document, members of the national and international scientific community, experts in the study and conservation of human remains (mummies and skeletons), communicate the following:

1.- In the last few months, the alleged discovery of "extraterrestrial mummies" in our country has been publicized through an irresponsible, organized disinformation campaign.

2.- Testimonies and published images on this case, allow to assert that these findings correspond undoubtedly to pre-Columbian human remains - Cultural Patrimony of the Nation -, maliciously manipulated and even mutilated to obtain an 'ad hoc' appearance for commercial exploitation. Moreover, the exclusion of the entire related archaeological contexts is absolutely contrary to the scientific investigation of this kind of cultural finds.

3.- It is upon our authorities to make the corresponding accusations, since this 'production' has violated numerous national and international norms that watch for the defense of Cultural Heritage. We hope that these same authorities will seek the protection and correct investigation of these remains and their place of origin, in order to stop looting and trafficking of human remains. We also expect exemplary sanctions for those responsible of this depredation of heritage that is of all Peruvians and Humanity as a whole.

4.- Finally, the criminal abuse of corpses for petty ends violates human dignity in a profound way. Thus, exploitation of pre-Columbian mummies carried out by this organization, attacks and particularly offends the Andean Culture, implying that its achievements were due to an alleged 'alien aid'.

We offer our best offices to collaborate with the authorities to demonstrate our statements in the corresponding instances. We also offer to participate in activities that would defend our patrimony and help educate the public about our ancestors and their legacy.

Lima, July 10, 2017"

source: World Congress on Mummy Studies

N.B:

"1.- irresponsible, organized disinformation campaign.

"2.- Testimonies and published images on this case, allow to assert that these findings correspond undoubtedly to pre-Columbian human remains - Cultural Patrimony of the Nation -, maliciously manipulated and even mutilated to obtain an 'ad hoc' appearance for commercial exploitation. Moreover, the exclusion of the entire related archaeological contexts is absolutely contrary to the scientific investigation of this kind of cultural finds."

"3 We also expect exemplary sanctions for those responsible of this depredation of heritage that is of all Peruvians and Humanity as a whole.

"4 .- Finally, the criminal abuse of corpses for petty ends violates human dignity in a profound way.

I believe that they will get eternity in solitary confinement anyway ;) so they might well dance a merry jig around the law but 'cosmic justice' will catch up with them in the long run. Dance with the devil and only he say's when the music stops:

Last edited:
Back